Dinner Together

Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Ok, you can do this.

I breathed in a calming breathed and knocked on the table where she was studying.

Her eyes moved from her books, stared at my torso, up my chest, neck and finally my face. Her hair is let loose and her blonde highlights are finally visible. God forgive me but she is one breathtakingly beautiful woman.

Since when did I see Jennifer as a woman?

Urgh! My mind is not under my control lately.

I cleared my throat looking everywhere beside her and once I regained my composure, my looked at her.

“Follow me” I ordered her and walked out of the library.

I eyed her shut her books, pull out her headsets and walk towards the door.

She stood by the door, looking right into my eyes. Why must she always look right into my eyes?! Why can’t she be like the other girls who don’t look past my feet?

I stepped away and she walked to where I was previously standing.

“So” I cleared my throat “Appa isn’t at home tonight.”

“What?” She gasped quietly.

“Yeah… One of his friend’s wife passed away and yeah, he’s staying back to help with the funeral”

“Oh” She leaned on the wall “Thanks” She smiled.

“You can’t spend the night alone” I stopped her as she turned to the library.

“I know”

“So what is with this thanks then?” I stepped towards her, my hands found their way to my pockets.

“Ummm..” Her eyes wandered around without meeting my face “Thanks for informing”

“I’m asking you if it’s ok if I spend the night with you” I suggested holding my breath. It’s strange that I am always searching for my breath whenever she is around me.

Her beautiful black orbs nearly popped out of her sockets

“What?! Are you crazy?!” She whisper-hissed

I jerked back shocked at her outburst.

She mumbled a sorry immediately and straightened up her top.

“You are not spending the night alone. Wait for me and we’ll go home together”

“But-”

“No buts.” I cut her off “You and I are going home together. And that’s final.” I turned and walked away feeling strangely victorious. Running my hand over the back of my neck, I walked to the staff room.

But my happy mood didn’t last long. I met Hyukjae leaning by the wall a few meters from the library, smirking at me.

“What’s with you today?” I asked as he joined me.

“I was enjoying a superb scene from a movie” I continued to smirk

I decided to ignore him and walk ahead.

“The guy freaks out to simply talk to a girl, walks to and from for like five times before getting inside the library and then stares at her for a good minute, adjusts his shirt and then walks to her.”

I turned to him, plastering the one-more-word-and-I’ll-burn-you-to-crisp look on my face.

“He then calls her outside, completely ignoring that his fan girls are staring at her.”

“Lee Hyuk Jae” I hissed. “Shut your trap”

“Spill it out hyung” He jumped in front of me and walked backwards to keep up with me “There’s something something going on with you and her”

“There’s nothing nothing, so just go and dance your heart out.” I turned him to walk properly “Don’t you have auditions?”

“Oh yeah… I completely forgot. I have to talk with Jennifer”

“For what?” I held his shoulders as I halted. He jerked back.

“Her name was given and she missed auditions”

.............

.............

“WHAT?!”

 

The students stopped and stared at the two of us. I eyed them to go ahead and I dragged him to the chemistry lab that was in my line of sight.

“Why here?” He eyed me suspiciously.

“I you don’t tell me everything” I sat on the stool “I’ll pour sulfuric acid on you”

He stared in horror.

“Now tell me why was that nerd’s name in your list?” I made myself comfortable, leaning back and resting my elbows on the table.

“I tell and my skin is saved?” He verified

“I’ll buy you the BB cream I use too” I bribed him further “You skin is getting dull bro” I added.

He sighed a laugh and leaned on the wall

“Minho wrote her name”

“Huh?” I choked. I’m starting to hate that kid a lot now.

“And your dearest brother from another mother recommended her too”

“Jung Yunho?” I verified

“Our CEO indeed” He smiled, batting his eye lashes at me.

I breathed out and folded my sleeves.

“Please leave her out of this madness.” I sighed “She is a hardworking student and dancing will only distract her”

His phone sounded and he read the message.

“Well” He sighed “I can’t force her hyung.” He pushed himself from his support and stepped to the door “One small advice. It’s upto you to take it or leave it.” He turned to me “We shouldn’t get too attached with our students hyung. They won’t stay with us forever in this university.”

But I’ll have her at home…..

All for myself….

I smirked at him yet nodded understandingly.

 

 

Throughout lectures, I couldn’t help but think of her. She kept on invading my thoughts and I spaced out, completely forgetting what I was teaching. Oh! The students were eying me worried that I was sick.

“Can you start with the questions, while I just” I breathed out a deep, long breath “I’ll go wash my face”

 

Dancing? God No! I splashed the cool water over my face.

I know I shouldn’t worry of her, let alone think about her, but I just can’t stop it.

Truthfully, I like thinking of her. I like getting all fired up whenever she annoys me. It’s nice to be annoyed rather than being the annoyer.

I stared back at my reflection not bothered that the water soaked into my black shirt.

She’ll make one heck of a dancer with that tall, slim body though.

If Yunho had wanted her to dance, she sure has to be a good dancer. But when on earth did that workaholic watch her dance?

Did she show him some of her videos?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter