awkward kisses

awkward kisses

yonghwa: i need a favour [06:34 PM]

She does not bother writing a reply back because he is probably running to her apartment the minute he sent her that text. He can be very predictable at times, especially for Joohyun.

“Yeah?” Joohyun opens the door at the sound of knocking on her door, he definitely ran here. He is panting, almost drowning in his own sweat. “Did Cupcake went missing again?”

He ignores the sly look she is giving him because, no, Cupcake did not run away again. He makes his way to her kitchen, grabbing the bottle of water on her kitchen table.

“What's wrong?” She questions, it is almost worrying how hard he is shivering.

He finishes the bottle within thirty seconds and throws it in the sink. He tells her he will clear it up afterwards. “I have a date with Taeyeon later.”

“Oh, and what does that got to do with me?”

“Teach me how to kiss.” He looks at her earnestly, taking her hands in his. “Jungshin told me she would kiss me and I haven't kissed anyone before.”

Her brain is telling her to refuse, this is not going to help her in anyway, but her heart is telling her this would be the only opportunity for her to show him how she actually feels. She is probably going to regret this, and she finds herself nodding.

“Why not?” She puts on her best front, feeling almost disappointed that Yonghwa does not see through her ever since Taeyeon entered his life.

 

Joohyun leads him towards her room, asking him to sit on her bed as she removes the sweater she was wearing.

“Relax.” She says softly, placing her hand at the nape of his neck, using her free hand and placing his hands around her waist. I can do this, she reminds herself, taking a deep breath.

She lifts his chin up, making him look at her, she could see the hesitancy in his eyes, she pulls him closer, giving him a small peck on his lips, watching his eyes flutter shut. They move slowly, almost as planned beforehand. He keeps a strong grip around her waist, silently begging for more, it does not take long.

Her tongue slithers into his mouth, exploring each other’s mouth, it feels ticklish, he notices. Her hands move around, trying to keep herself in control so she would not scare him, that is the last thing she wants to do. Joohyun trails her fingers down his arm, her fingernails digging into his skin.

She pulls away for a breather, taking in how amazing he looks, his dark orbs watching her with lust. She her lower lip, and he spreads his legs, pulling her so she would sit in between them. He starts making his way down, leaving kisses along her jawline, biting softly at her neck, making her moan and she realises this has gone too far.

“We should stop.” She whispers in his ear, staying still for a couple of seconds.

“Yeah,” he agrees, “sorry I got carried away.”

She brushes it off, “You did well considering that was your first kiss.”

He nods, excusing himself out of the room. She drops her head into her hands, wanting to scream in agony.

yonghwa: thanks again i will come by later after my date [06:45 PM]

you: good luck [06:46 PM]

 

Joohyun figures she is not going to be able to do anything for the rest of night, so she fetches her small bag, grabbing her keys and left for Jungshin’s. She drops by the convenience store, purchasing a couple of beer cans as gratitude for him to listen to her cry for a couple of hours.

“Open the door.” She kicks the door, in her defense, her hands are full. She could hear shuffling footsteps from inside of the apartment. She has to stop herself from laughing, looking at the various artworks drawn on his face. She does not say a word, just pushing the drinks in his hands and letting him shut the door behind them.


 

Two beers in and she has already marked her territory on his pillow, her waterproof eyeliner did not do its job, you had one ing job and you ruined it.

“I don’t get the huge deal. I mean, he has been wanting to kiss you since like forever.”

She stops sobbing. “What? What are you talking about?”

Jungshin finishes the can in two gulps and he is moving on to his next. “Yeah, he has been talking nonstop about you. Isn’t it obvious though?”

She shakes her head, as a matter of fact, it sounds more of a joke hearing this coming out of Jungshin’s mouth.

“What about Taeyeon? He said you told him about how Taeyeon is going to kiss him.”

“He rejected her on their first date, he said he only went because you made him.”

Well, she actually did. She was convinced it was how he felt, she realises she did not actually asked him if he wanted to do it.

“He is probably waiting for you at your apartment right now.”

Ding!

Yonghwa: wru i’m at ur place [08:00 PM]

“Are you a ing psychic or something?” She questions, grabbing her things, quickly wiping the eyeliner marks under her eyes, rushing out of the door without letting him answer. “Thank you!” She screams from the elevator and Jungshin laughs.

 

“Hey.” She greets, as if she had not just ran two blocks to get back home. “How was your date?” She instantly asks, passing him the keys so he would unlock it while she can breathe like a normal person.

“About that,” he pauses, taking her hand then sitting her down on the sofa, “I don’t know how to tell you this.”

“You don’t have to.” She tells him, leaning in to kiss him. “I already know everything and I love you too.”

“Did Jungshin tell-”

 

“So, what are we now?” He sits up, with Joohyun still snuggly tucked under his arms. “Lovers?”

“I don’t know. Kiss me and maybe we’ll find out?”