1st pretence

Perfect Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Jongin! What the hell you think you’re doing?” A brunette girl with a deep scowl on her face huffed at an amused boy who is currently having the said girl in sort of a headlock but failing miserably due to the girls’ persistent thrashing. In the other hand of the boy was a smart phone with its camera on the selfie mode, which he was trying to keep out of the reach of the girls’ hands. He let go of her after a satisfying click from the device, and wincing and doubling to clutch his stomach a minute later; the girl snorting in satisfaction about her handy elbowing.

 “Yah! Kwon Naeun. What was that for?” He bellowed angrily as the said girl used the opportunity she landed to snatch the bewitched smart phone away from its owner and turn on the screen only to be met with a four digit pass-code.

“Ha. Gotcha” The boy winked victoriously as the girl was glaring daggers at the offending pass code.

“Kim Jongin! Delete it right now, or I’m going to…” Jongin snatched the device before she can finish and Naeun launched a full out attack on the boy, both limbs hitting the boy continuously while he tried to get a hold of her hands.

A throat cleared from the doorway followed by a “You guys were here? What are you doing? Others are waiting for you on the benches”. A squeaky voice announced its presence as the two scuffling people gave their immediate attention to the voice. Naeun suddenly looked down towards their tangled hands and the compromising position she was in and hastily pulled her hands away from the boy. The college tattle tale Lee Sora is standing on the doorway wearing an expression which can be a composite of an amused grin and a smirk; an expression that totally cried out trouble when it’s directed by none other than Sora herself.

Naeuns’ face contorted into that of pure horror and alarm, opening and closing trying to muster up a coherent sentence that would mean ‘no it’s not what you think is happening here, it’s a total misunderstanding’, but Jongin beat her to it.  The boys’ smirk was still persistent on his face as if he was expecting it to happen all along as he replied “We’re coming Sora. You go ahead first” with a sugary smile.

The said girl backed away throwing a knowing smirk towards the two people inside the room; shutting the door loudly on purpose with an “Okay. I’ll give you two some privacy”

“, great timing, and you gave the wrong answer” Naeun cursed under her breath sending a death glare towards the cause of this sticky situation. Kim Jongin.

“Whoa. What is it this time? I didn’t do anything. If you behaved well like the good girl you’re known to be around the college, this wouldn’t have happened” he remarked putting his hands up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter