// episode 3;

Real JJP Series

// episode 3 ; with love and care, just to tear.

 

requester : candycane23049

summary : persisting doesn’t matter when you’re injured. well, that’s what jinyoung likes to think

genre : what’s the right word to describe this? nonau -

rate : words may be taken the wrong way. don’t get offended or anything.

 

disclaimer - i personally am not one to keep up with groups. the leg injury with JB is something I had to do research on (lol not joking). But what I got out of it as that (from what i read) is that he injured his leg/foot from shooting for running man..? Or am I wrong?

          either way, I am not incorporating how Jb had injured his foot/leg, but that he just has an injury.

 

To say or not to say. Words are kept to oneself for a specific reason. Whether you be hurt, whether you’re a ball of sunshine. The only thing there is, is you.

 

Walking with everyone else made him happy. Their smiles brought him life. There’s no need to worry them.

 

The stress that builds up can be topped off with the grand finale.

 

With one simple movement, Jaebum thought he saw stars. That bright light he saw in a flash made him lost. Where am I?

 

To be asked those simple worded questions but had such meaning to them. ‘Are you okay?’

 

“Of course I am. Just lost my balance there for a moment.” A smile was made on his lips. He didn’t need to worry anyone. Even though the pain that was just spreading throughout his whole body made him want to say otherwise.

 

‘You sure?’ When Jaebum looked to see who had asked the question. It wasn’t Jackson, it wasn’t his roommate, it wasn’t his hyung, nor was it the maknae line. It was Jinyoung. The smile he had on was faltering. he had to keep it up. Turning it into a small one, he just nodded his head. “Yeah.”

 

Being leader was something that would come with a weight. A weight that takes time to be able to hold up. If it wasn’t held up probably, one wrong word can make everything fall. Standing up made him want to just sit back down. That pain in his ankle wasn’t going to get better any time soon. He knew that. Jaebum wanted to laugh. Laugh at how pathetic he makes himself sound like in his own head. No. I’m not useless.

 

When he takes he steps with the other to their dorm, the male walks over to his room. While he made his way, he felt his arm being raised and wrapped around a shoulder.  His eyes look to see who it is and it’s an expressionless male. Arm going around his waist, Jinyoung mumbled softly. “Bathroom.”

 

The two of them go to the bathroom. Door locked, Jaebum is sitting down on the counter, feet touching the cabinet. He watches Jinyoung roll his pants up to see a swollen and bruised ankle. Earning a glare, all the older male could do was have a sheepish smile on his face and turn away to avoid a gaze that he rather not look at right now.

Jinyoung wrapped his fingers around the ankle and gave it a light squeeze, pressing his lips against the other’s pair. The pain that had shot up his spine causing Jaebum to scrunch his face in pain, open his mouth to have no sound come out. He wanted to yelp at the sudden squeeze. ‘Relax’.

 

The male’s eyes began to water as he felt his ankle being massaged. His head leaned against the mirror. “Jinyoung, please-”

 

The said man didn’t stop until he moved Jaebum’s ankle into a certain spot and a certain ‘pop’ sound was made. It echoed throughout the bathroom. Maybe the others heard it.  But that didn’t matter right now. What did matter is that, he just wanted to get out, now. Jinyoung was now resting his forehead against the other’s shoulder, letting go of his ankle, and now hugging him. “Are you stupid or are you dumb?”

 

The question, it stung. It made Jaebum think though. Is he stupid? Is he dumb? The hug became a tighter hold. The older male just sat there. Body slumped, arms resting on his sides. “I’m none of the above” A bitter chuckle was made.

 

Everything began to tumble down.

 

Maybe being a leader may have it’s perks. It’s flaws.

 

To have others know about your whereabouts is useless.

 

Put on a smile and make everything seem like it’s okay.

 

Whether it’s a physical pain or it’s an emotional pain.

 

Those that have known you longer than they are needed to isn’t supposed to be there.

 

To have that person hold you in their arms, makes him want to scream.

 

It’s not suppose to be like this. Stop it already.

 

Sweet nothing’s are said. Telling that it’ll be alright. Let it out. Tell me. I’m there for you. You know that don’t you?
 


Even if the two are in a mess. Even if  one is in a mess in general. If one just tumbles, the domino effect will play through.

 

The tears that are made. The tears that fall. The salty kisses they share. The silence that holds those two at their points. What they can do is smile and nod.

 

“I’m Im Jaebum, leader of Got 7, don’t you know that already?”


A/N: lol double update. 

The way how this is written out is meant to be short. The words that are written are to be taken into your own point of view. 
There's no fluff in this because I wasn't in the mood for that lol. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Thanks for the request. 
Getting to everyone elses now. 

until then, 
-turtlebum