My New Classmate

Love Note

b31ED6S.jpg

Myungsoo wakes up as his alarm clock alarms exactly at its set time,Myungsoo prepared himself for school.Myungsoo walk on his way going to school,as he was almost on his way to his classroom,Sungjong called him and give him something.

"What is this".Myungsoo asked.

"Ahmm.it's my drawing".Sungjong shyly replied.

"Why would you give it to me".Myungsoo asked again.

Sungjong became silent and wondered around,when the crowd lessen he answered Myungsoo,"I would like that you will be the one to keep that because if its with me,they will always bully me".Sungjong said.

Myungsoo straighten his body and tried to wear his bag properly,".If it's with me,then they will bully me too".Myungsoo said.

"Just keep it".Sungjong forced Myungsoo to keep it.

They keep on arguing about the certain thing until the bell rang,Sungjong immediately left Myungsoo and went to their classroom,Myungsoo followed while holding the gift.As Myungsoo entered the room,his classmates noticed the gift.

"Wow! Who gave that?''.Sungyeol asked concentrating looking at the gift.

"Hmmm..my friend".Myungsoo answered.

Myungsoo felt nervous while answering cause Sungjong is looking at him with a "Don't tell it's me" look.

"Can we see it".Hoya asked.

When Sungjong hear it,he immedaitely give Myungsoo a fiercely eyes.

"N..No!!This is mine".Myungsoo smiled fakely at them.

The bell rang again..They immediately sit on their seats.

Their teacher entered the room and said something to them.

"Class,you will have a new classmate".

The class became noisy after knowing that they will have a new classmate.The new student enter the room,Everyone was staring at her blankly.

OHNO,My heart was like hitted by a cupid,a thousand arrow hits my heart,she looks more beautiful when she smiles..I'm going crazy..Myungsoo thought while staring to the new student.

She introduces herself in front of the class.Everyone listened attentively to her.

Myungsoo shook his head from his wonderful imagination and listen to her attentively.

"Hello everyone,I am Jung Soojung,I'm glad to meet you,hope we will be friends".Soojung ended her introduction with a sweet smile

"Okay, Jung Soojung sit beside Im Yoona".the teacher pointed the seat where Soojung will seat.

OHNO,she is just in front of me.Myungsoo thought.

Soojung is going to her seat while smiling.

OHNO,she is so pretty...Myungsoo thought.

Soojung sit on her seat comfortably.Myungsoo wanted to make friend with her that's why Myungsoo started the conversation.

"Hmm..Hi Soojung".Myungsoo patted Soojung's shoulder and waved at her while smiling.

Soojung look back,she has her smiling face gone,she is with her angry face.When Myungsoo saw her angry face,he remembered that she is the girl that he accidentally bumped yesterday.

Myungsoo's smiling face was gone too,he's shock face is the one replacing.Soojung just ignored Myungsoo and look front again.

How come she is my new classmate...Myungsoo thought.


Wooh!!!Finally,I'm finished to chapter 2..hope you guys like it!!