Ideal Girl

Love Note

b31ED6S.jpg

Myungsoo is busy tapping his ballpen on his table..

They were assigned to draw their ideal boy or ideal girl in a bondpaper..

Myungsoo analyze properly on how will he draw his ideal girl..

Myungsoo started to draw ,he keeps erasing then draw then erase then draw again..he is really bad in drawing..he tried his best to draw his ideal girl beautifully..

For how many minutes..The teacher told them to go in front and describe their ideal boy or girl..They do it in alphabetical order,boys are the first one to describe their ideal girl..The others are already done..Myungsoo felt nervous cause it is almost his turn to describe his ideal girl..

''Lee Sungjong,you're turn''..The teacher said

''Yes Ma'am''..Sungjong said

Sungjong went to the front and describe his ideal girl..Everyone was shocked cause the girl he draw looks like Myungsoo..A girl version of Myungsoo..

Everyone laugh and tease them as ''Myungjong couple''..

The teacher told them to be quiet...Sungjong starts to describe his ideal girl,mostly of his descriptions are likely about Myungsoo's personality..And the class just keep on laughing and teasing them..Myungsoo didn't mind the tease,he just concentrating practicing on what will he say in front of the class..Myungsoo becomes more nervous cause it is almost his turn..

''Kim Jonghyun''..the teacher said..

''Yes Ma'am''...Jonghyun said

Jonghyun started to describe his ideal girl,Myungsoo becomes more nervous cause it is almost his turn...Jonghyun finish his presentation...It's already Myungsoo's turn...

''Kim Myungsoo''..the teacher said

''Ye..Ye..Yes Ma'am''..Myungsoo stuttered because of extreme nervousness..

He went in front very slowly,he keeps covering his drawing..Myungsoo started his presentation with a good morning to them..He slowly revealed his drawing...Everyone laughed..

Myungsoo was embarrassed by his drawing skills...But he just ignnoed the laugh...He is about to continue his presentation but one of his classmate bully him..

''Hahahahaa..Is that how you draw your ideal girl?It's so ugly..hahaha''

''SHHHH...Dongwoo,stop that its not funny..as if your drawing is very beautiful''..the teacher said very annoyed at Dongwoo's behaviour..

Dongwoo shut his mouth up..

''Continue Myungsoo''..the teacher said..

Myungsoo started his presentation again..

''Good Morning Ma'am and classmates,Im here in front of you to present my ideal girl''..Myungsoo said with confidence..

The students and the teacher pay attention on him..

''This is my ideal girl,even though she is not pretty here but she has a good personality,personally I really like girls who is hardworking,respectful,doesn't play or lie with there boyfriends and especially those who have a big dream in life...Liking someone who is ugly is not a bad thing because the more important is his/her true personality''...

After his speech,he bow and smile,he feel relieved after on how many minutes waiting for his turn..

The students and the teacher applause to him loudly..he really has a good description..hehe..

Myungsoo went back to his seat and he saw Dongwoo's face very angry at him..

THE BELL RANG FOR DISMISSAL..

Myungsoo went out of the room alone,someone run to him and her arm on his shoulder..Myungsoo was shocked..

''Hey Suzy,dont scare me''..

Suzy let go of her arms on Myungsoo's shoulder..

''I didn't even scare you Myungsoo''

''Fine''

''How's your presentation about your ideal girl''..Suzy asked

''It's just fine''..Myungsoo answered..

Myungsoo walk ahead from Suzy..Suzy pulled Myungsoo's bag and ask something..

''Why are you pulling me?''..Myungsoo asked with an annoyed tone..

''Can I see your drawing?''Suzy asked

Myungsoo refuses,he really dont want her to see his ugly drawing cause he knows she will  just laugh at it..

''You show me''..Suzy said forcing Myungsoo to show it..

''You will just laugh at it''..Myungsoo said..

''Promise,I will not laugh at it''..Suzy said with a serious face.

''Fine..Fine''..Myungsoo said

He get his drawing and handed it to Suzy..Suzy is looking at his drawing at longer time while covering ..

''You're laughing''..Myungsoo said..

''What?! I didn't ,I was just shock that your skill in drawing is getting better''..Suzy said...

Myungsoo get his drawing in Suzy's hand and put it in his bag and walk away..

''Is he angry at me?''..Suzy thought..

Myungsoo walk his way going to his house but suddenly bumped someone,the things of the one he bump fell,he immediately apologise and he get the  things of the person and he stand up to return the things to the person..he keeps on staring at the person..The person immediately get the things on Myungsoo's hand and walk away without saying a word..The person looks scary,it was like the person is angry..

Myungsoo arrive already in his house..he put his bag on the couch,he get his drawing and pasted on the wall..

''It is better to have a face like you with a good personality other than with a pretty face without even saying thank you with what I've done''..

Myungsoo really was disappointed by the girl he bump..she is pretty but looks like she has no  manners..

Myungsoo lay down on his bed..



I started now my 1st chapter..and my decision is to make it with more chapters base on the majority of the comments..there are only few commenting but still I thank you for helping me..I hope you will like this chapter..