Bring Back The Love

Sweet Revenge

I sat on the floor in our practice room looking up the ceiling. Why do I still feel like this? Have I still not move on yet? Do I still love her? I sigh and hold my chest where my heart beats faster.

                                                                 A YEAR BEFORE

 

"taengoo ~ ah." The owner of the sweet voice back hug me.

"Hmmm?" I hum my reply.

"I love you Kim Taengoo." She whisper in my ears. A smile painted in my lips as I turn and hug her back.

"I love you too, Sica ~ah." I kiss her forehead.

"Yah! Stop the PDA will you? There's some minor here. Ugh!" Krystal rolled her eyes at us.

"Oh, shut up Soojung you're not a minor anymore." Jessica hissed at her sister, we were seating by the bench near SM Ent. Krystal tags along with us since their group is as in hiatus for a while.

"I'm going home then. I'm so out of place here anyway." Krystal walk away from us.

"Yah! Jung Soojung! Don't you dare set your feet away from us!" Jessica yell at her sister.

"There you are. Manager Kim and President Lee want to see both of you." Yoona came panting from running.

"Wae??" I asks as the sisters keep on yelling at the each other.

"Dunno." The alligator shrugs. The four of us headed to the President's office.

"Good morning Mr. President." We all greet in with a bow.

"Morning, oh I only need to talk to Jessica and Krystal." The President motion us out. We waited outside the door leaning by the wall. Sooner, the other member came rushing to us with eyes red because of crying.

"Hey, what happened??" I asks as I pull Seohyun into a hug. She was still crying hard.

"Tae tae, Jessie~ah..." Tiffany was cut in when the door burst open and a crying Jessica came out running followed by Krystal.

"What is happening?? Is something wrong?? Why are you crying??" I asks furiously as my gut wanted to follow Jessica.

"Jessica.. S.. She.. She is.. O..out of the.. G.. Group.." Yuri said trying to stop her tears. My vision blurred as my tears fall down.

"N..no t..that can't be happening.." I was about to run for Jessica when a hand grab my arms.

"You have to give her some time." Tiffany's tears started to fall.

"But she need me." I shouted a bit.

"Your dreams need you too." Tiffany replied. And just like that I let her go.

                                                             PRESENT

 

"Taeyeon ~ah.."

"Hey, what are you doing??" I scream when Tiffany arm lock my neck.

"Ahahaha." The maknae laugh at us.

"Yah! Panny! Get off me!!" I yell and push her away from me.

"Unnie, stop it. Taeyeonnie can't breath." Seohyun pull Tiffany off me.

"Thanks Seo." I smile at the maknae and brush my pants as I stood up.

"Welcome Unnie. Tiffany Unnie only did that because you're spacing out and she keep calling your name." Seohyun explained.

"Sorry." I apologized. We practice for almost three hours Before changing into our outfit and headed to MCOUNTDOWN's studio. Seohyun and I Tiffany do all the talking when the host enterview us. After the show we headed back to our dorm.

"Tae Tae, are you okay??" Tiffany aks worriedly as we sat on the couch.

"Of course I'm fine." I force a smile to assure them but it didn't go unnoticed by the two. Tiffany sigh and hold my hand.

"You know you're always free to tell us your problem. Were your sister Tae." Tiffany said her eyesmile turn into a sad one. I hate this! I hate to see them sad because of me.

"Is it because of Jessica Unnie??" Seohyun asks in a sad voice. That name, It hurts to hear that name again. The way she look at me earlier like we were stranger and never knew each other before

. "Unnie Gwen chan a?? Mianhae.." Seohyun dash toward me. Just then I felt a warm liquid fell in my cheeks. Tiffany pull me into a warm embrace and so is Seohyun.

"Its just.. It hurts that.. She seems to forget all our past." I said trying so hard to keep my tears from falling.

"It's okay Tae, just let it out." Tiffany rub my back.

"Sorry. For beeing a crybaby. I'm just really a coward when it comes to things like this." My tears were unstoppable, it just pour down like a fall.

"Your not coward Unnie, you just love her that much." Seohyun said with a smile in her face. Maybe I did and maybe I still so. Tiffany keep on hugging and caressing my back until I feel asleep.