Chapter 10 (The Sense Of An Ending)

Sweet Revenge

Jessica's Pov


"Unnie~" Krystal whinned as she opens the door and make a way for the visitor to come in.
"Stephie~" I called, and smiled at my friend.
"What took you so long?" I pouted at my friend, who promise to come yesterday but she cancelled it.
"Sorry jess~ I've been busy holding Taeyeon, She's been asking me what I've been up to lately." She apologize and kiss me on my cheeks.
"It's okay, I'm grateful enough you didn't told them." I smiled sincerely.
"Aigoo, how's your treatment?" She patted my head like I'm a puppy.
"It's going fine. They said I'll be fine." I smiled.
"Liar!" She pinch my cheeks playfully and I look at her curiously.
"I know your lying, tell me the truth." She demanded, this girl sure knows me.
"The doctor said, I need to be transfered to Amerrica." I started. Tiffany just stood there blankly.
"Are you going to be fine?" Tiffany asks.
"They said I'll be needing a surgery and all, I'll be fine."
"What? And you're just cool about it?" She raised her voice. I know she'll react like this.
"You have to let the other's know Before you go." She added.
" I can't tiff, maybe just after the surgery."
"No! You'll tell them! I'll be accompanying you. Just tell them the truth Jess." Tiffany pleaded.
"Please, for the sake of our friendship, I'll be there to support you." She took my hand and hold it tightly.
"Okay." I sigh in defeat, It won't kill me telling the truth, right?
"Unnie, Let's go! Han river is waiting." Krystal, who didn't hear our conversation enter the room excitedly.
"We're coming." Tiffany flash her eyesmile and took my hand.
"WHy do you treat me so dearly? I can do it myself okay?" I said witha laugh and walk on my own. I don't know why they're so overprotective
But I really can still move freely. I can still run, you know. I just don't.
Tiffany park near the Han River, She lay a picnic mat while krystal brought the food.
Krystal choose these place since less people come here.
"Can I really not help?" I asks, they do all the preparation while I was just standing near the picnic mat.
"Just relax Jess~ We got this." Tiffany wink and laugh.
"You're weird, you know." I stated staring at my fingers.
"Come on unnie~ It's all set." Krystal called and I joined them.
We ate some bibimbap, Barbeque, kimchi and some various american foods Tiffany prepared. We we're lying under the tree as we finished our lunch.
My head's on Krystal stomache, while Krystal's on Tiffany and Tiffany's on a pillow she brough with her.
We just liedown there for almost two hours not minding our surrounding at all, talking about everything and nonsense things.
"I wish we could do this next time." Krystal sigh as she stared at her fingers, raising her hands as if reaching the sun.
"We can, once Jess~ is fine. We would do this more often then." Tiffany said with a smile.
"It's five already." I pouted,they both got up and started to tidy things up.
After five minutes, we we're sitting inside Tiffany's car driving us back to the hospital.
"Thank you tiff.I really owe you this one." I said with a smile.
"No problem." Tiffany get back to her car.
"Take care." I waved and watch her drove away.

 

AUTHOR's POV



Tiffany park her car at the parking lot and headed to their dorm. She saw taeyeon get out of her room. Tiffany smiled but Taeyeon just give her a cold expression.
"What's wrong Tae?" Tiffany asks, following the leader to the kitchen where Sunny, Hyohyeon and Seohyun was eating Ice cream.
"Nothing." The leader replied coldly. The three girls look at both of them and go back to eating Ice Ceam.
"Tae~" Tiffany grab her arms but the leader harshly shook her off.
"If you have problems with me, can't you tell me directly?" Tiffany raised her voice. Seohyun and Sunny came to stop them, While Hyohyeon look at Taeyeon.
"Okay, I'll tell you then. Did you have fun at the Han River with that witch then? huh?" Taeyeon raised her voice.
Tiffany sigh in disbelief.
"Witch? You don't know anything on how much that witch is suffering. I don't have the right to tell you, Don't say such things to Sica just because she hurt you! we're all hurting here. We're used to be her sister, too." Tiffany said as her tears fall down
"You want to diss her? go on! Just make sure you won't regret it." Tiffany dash towards her room and cried, leaving the other member's wondering what she meant.
"Tae?" Sunny asks the leader, who was also lost in her own train if thoughts.
"I don't know and I don't care." The leader replied coldly and went to her room as well.
"I'm suffering too, tiff." Taeyeon cried that night, her pillows was her only shoulder, she doesn't want to bother anyone by her feelings, not her group.
Early that morning, Tiffany left the dorm and headed to the hospital. she already told Jessica to carry out the confession today.
The two bestfriend was now standing in front of their dorm, Tiffany open the door and holds Jessica's hand as they went in.
"Tiff, where~" Yuri didn't finish her sentence the moment she saw the missing piece of their life.
"Jess~" The tanned girl run and hug the blonde tighly.
"Jess~" Sunny and Yoona joined the group hug, sooner joined by Hyohyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung.
"We missed you. Why didn't you visit us?" Seohyun the maknae cried, Jessica who was hugging her smiled and pat the younger girls back.
"Sorry, I'm just kind of busy." Jessica smiled at Tiffany.
"What are you doing here early in the morning? Are you coming back?" Yoona who's wiping her tears asks.
"She's here to hurt you," A cold voice said from the kitchen.

 

TAEYEON"s POV




I heard a commotion in the living room and the members group calling her name. I walk towards the kitchen doorframe and watch them, The members cried, and just so like her, she comfort them all.
""What are you doing here early in the morning? Are you coming back?" Yoona asks as they wipes their tears away.
"She's here to hurt you," I said in a cold voice. They all look at me in silence.
"Unnie~" Seohyun breaks the silence first.
"Taeyeon, can you listen for a moment!" Tiffany who was holding Jessica's hand shot back.
"I just have to say something~" She started.
"Oh yeah. That you're sorry for leaving us and hurting me?" I scoff.
"Taeyeon!" Tiffany shouted again.
"oh yeah I forgot. I'm always wrong, you look at me just the same as those bashers do." I hold my tears back, I'm not crying, not in front of them.
"Tiff, It's okay. I guess it's not the right time to talk about this. I'll be leaving now." She turn her back.
"Unnie~" Yoona and Seohyun hold her back.
"Let her go. She wants to leave, just like she did." I walk toward my room.
"You know you're the one who let go first. You love your job more than anything else, more than us! Promise to be sisters forever? that's all just a lie. 'cause all you care about is fame and money Tae."
"Jess~" Tiffany and the other girls look at her.
"What did you say?" I hold my anger in.
"If you really care for your group, then you should all be happy right now." She added and turn to leave. I run towards her and grab her arms.
"Can we talk?" I didn't wait for her approval and I just drag her to the fooftop.
"How long do you plan on killing me Sooyeon? You're not satisfied you've hurt be before?" I asks as I pin her on the wall.
"Taeyeon!" Tiffany took my arms and and held Jessica, supporting her.
"What? you're on her side? I asks. My anger is just boiling up.
"Shut up Taeyeon! You don't know anything about what's going on! You didn't even bother to hear why she's here in the first place, now you're mad like a crazy person! Do you know you're just hurting her? Do you know how much she sacrifice for you?" Tiffany shouted. She was crying. Tears falling on her cheeks like a fall.
Why do I keep hurting these people I love? My tears rolled down and I look at my members crying. I've hurt them.
"Tae~ Can you listen at least for once?" Tiffany kneel down, I was about to help her stood up.
"Tiff?" Jessica asks.
"Stephanie~" She called again.
"I have to go steph~" She suddenly closes her eyes and collapsed. Tiffany quickly stood up and tap the lying girl in the face gently.
"Jessie? Jessie wake up please. Stay with me." More tears roll down on Tiffany's face, just then the door in the rooftop burst open.
"Unnie!" Krystal run towards her sister and Tiffany.
"Unnie, hold her just a sec." Krystal told Tiffany and she just nodded.
She dialled the emergency number and called for an ambulance.
"What's going on?" I asks as they keep on crying and waking Jessica, No one answer my question me as they we're all busy waking her up..
"Yoona unnie, yuri unnie, Can you help us carry Unnie Downstairs?" Krystal asks, the two girls nodded and carried Jessica downstairs.
Followed by the rest of the group, I was alone with Soojung in the rooftop.
I stood there helpless in front of Soojung, Tears rolling in my face.
"Unnie~ I love so much as my sister, but I can't let you hurt her again. Stay away from my sister." She said in a calm voice and smiled before leaving me behind.
My knees weakened and I fell to the ground, crying, shattered. I lost the love of my life because of my pride. I lost my group because of my selfishness.




I open my eyes and stretch my arms. I was on my room again, memories flash my minds on what happened just a while ago. A lone tear falls on my cheeks.
"Unnie~ eat some soup." Seohyun enters the room with a tray.
"Where are the others?" I asks as I sat on my bed.
"Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung unnie's in the hospital. Hyohyeon and I came back here to check on you. Are you fine?" She asks in a worried tone.
"I'm fine, Is she okay?" I nodded, she smile at me and holds my hand.
"She's not out of the Emergency room yet." She said with a smile.
"Not out yet? how long has it been?" I asks panicking. i didn't hurt her that bad, right?
"Don't worry unnie. I'm sure everything will be alright. Jessica unnie is a strong girl, you know." She smiled assuring me not to worry.
"I'm sory Seo~ This was all my fault." I weep, Seohyun just hugs me in return.
"You should express your feelings unnie~ don't try to hold it in, cause if you do. The more it'll hurt. Just say what your heart feels." I look at her looking at me smiling.
"Can I go see her?" I asks.
"She's not over with the check-up yet. You have to asks Krystal's permission first." She pat my back comforting me.
"Hey~ they said she's out. Tiffany and Krystal went to talk to the doctor." Hyohyeon in.
"Let's go." I grab my pouch and my IPhone .
"where?" Hyohyeon blocks my way.
"To the hospital." I replied and the tree of us headed to the hospital.


 

AUTHOR's POV




The trio arrived at the hospital and headed straight to the patient's ward. Taeyeon took a deep breath, Seohyun, noticing the leader's worried look hold her hand and smiled.
"It'll be fine unnie~" Seohyun pat her back. Hyohyeon open the door the room.
Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri was standing beside the latter's bed, where Jessica was lying with a dextrose in her hands and a oxygen tube in running in her nose.
"Unnie~" Yoona smiled at the trio.
"She's still asleep. You know, as always." Yuri joked.
"Is she going to be alright?" The Leader asks as they approach the bed, The latter was lying there pale white.
"She'll be fine. Tiffany and Krystal's still talking to the Doctor." Sunny cut-in who just got out of the bathroom.
"I see." The leader just nodded and stared at the girl lying in the hospital bed.
"I'm sorry." The leader hang her head low as her tears started to fall. THe members just look at her, Seohyun and Hyohyeon hug her and the other joined in.
"It's all my fault." She said between sob.
"It's not your fault Unnie~" Yoona who was crying, smiled at her.
"We'll overcome and face this all together as sisters." Sooyoung cupped the leader's face and hug them all.
"Let's do this." Taeyeon said with a smile, gaining courage from her teammates as she wipe her tears away.
The door burst open as Tiffany and Krystal enter the room with an unreadable expression.
"Tiff~ What did the doctor say?" Sooyoung asks as they approach the two girls who just got in. They we're quiet as Krystal approach her sister and smiled.
"Tiff?" Yuri asks again, the brunnette just smile and sigh.
"She'll be fine." She replied shortly.
"Fine?" The leader asks furrowing her brows.
"Yeah, you don't have to worry anymore. She's okay." Krystal smiled while staring at her sister.
Tiffany approach the younger girl and embrace her with a hug.
"I'll be here Soojung~ah, Don't worry." Tiffany rub the younger girl's back, comforting her.
"Tiff~ WhatS going on? I thought she's fine?" Taeyeon asks, being curious of the situation.
"She'll be fine." Was all Tiffany's replied.
"Can you tell me the truth for once?" Taeyeon raised her voice a bit. Yoona and Yuri hold her back to stop her.
"Tae~" Tiffany stop at her sentence when a certain hand grab her. THey all focus their attention at the patient who sat up in her bed.
"Jess~" Tiffany and Krystal hold the blonde to support her.
"Yah! I can move on my own you know." The blonde said with a laugh and look at her sisters.
"Yah! Come here!" She exclaimed and signals them for a hug. They all approach the blonde and hugs her tightly.
"We we're so worried about you unnie~ You should eat a lot to be strong you know." Seohyun said as she hug the blonde.
"Sorry for making you worried then." Jessica pouted and hug them all at once, She look at the certain woman who was just standing in front of them, watching them.
"Hey~" Jessica smiled at their leader. The girls let go of her and make way for Taeyeon to approach her.
"Hey?" Taeyeon shyly scratch the back of her head.
"Go out!" Krystal said in a cold tone. The girls look at her, shock.
"Ouch!" Krystal yelp, Tiffany pinch her arms.
"Yah Unnie! I'm just joking, you know. Let's go out then." She grab Tiffany and drag her outside.
"I'll kill you once you hurt my sister!" Krystal threaten the kid leader as they pass by her.
"I told you not to do that." Tiffany slap her arms and she just smirk.
The girls followed the two outside.
"Goodluck Unnie~" Seohyun cheered as they went out.
"Go Tae!" Yoona and Yuri chorus.
The room we're empty, leaving the two in silence. Jessice stared at her and smiled.
"W.. Waeyo?" The kid leader stuttered.
"Nothing, Are you just going to stand there?" The blonde groan and pat the space beside her.
Taeyeon smiled and approach the blonde, She sat there and just keep mum.
Awkward silence envelope the room, as no one dared to speak a word. The blonde, sigh and liedown in her bed and turn her back.
"Uhmmm~" Taeyeon clears .
"What is it Tae?" Jessica ask, back still facing the Leader.
"Can you face me?" Taeyeon let out a sigh to ease her heartbeat. The blonde didn't move a muscle.
"I've been waiting for you to say a word ever since a while ago. I don't think so." The blonde replied, being stubborn. Taeyeon let out another sigh and walk to the other side of the bed, facing the blonde.
"It's okay for me to do this then?" Taeyeon smiled as she lean her face closer to the blonde.
"No." Jessica push her away.
"Sica~ I'm sorry." Taeyeon said in a low voice. She sat on the floor back leaning at the hospital bed. Jessica watch her back.
"I'm sorry for everything." Taeyeon repeated.
"I don't know how to repay you. Just tell me anything, I'll do it for you." Taeyeon continue.
"Anything?" The blonde asks raising her brow. Taeyeon face her and stared at her eyes.
"Anything." the leader said in a serious face.
"Hmmmmm, Kiss me then." Jessica said in a smile.
"Eh? I.. i.. A..are you sure?" Taeyeon stuttered. The blonde laugh at her reaction.
"It's not funny." Taeyeon pouted.
"What? If you just saw your reaction. You would laugh." The blonde continue to laugh and soon stop as she notices Taeyeon pissed -off faced.
"Sorry." The blonde apologize holding her laugh. Taeyeon look at her curiously.
"It's okay. It's been a while since I heard you laugh." Taeyeon said in sincerity with a smile in her face. Jessica just stared at her in return.
"Tae?" She called with a smile.
"Hmmmm?" The leader hum in response.
"Saranghae" The blonde let out a sigh.

 

TAEYEON"s POV





"Taenggo, I love you!" She said again in a sweet voice. I sat there frozen, I don't know how long. Is it true? what I've heard just now?
"Tae!" She called again. I shook my head and face her.
"Eh? What did you say?" I asks, Damn! nice reply Tae!
"Nothing!" She shook her head this time.
"Sica~ah, I.. i... thought you said something?" I tilt my head.
"I didn't, you must have been hallucinating since you're spacing out." She scoff. I stood up and sat beside her. She turn to face me, still lying in her bed.
"I'm not spacing out. It's your specialty not mine." I look at her and stick my tongue playfully.
"Pabo!" She slap me in my arms.
"I know! I know that a long time ago." I said, still facing her.
"You're weird, you know that?" She asks with a laugh.
"I know." I nodded my head. I've been weird and Pabo since I lost you.
"You should go to Mental Hospital, you know that?" She said holding her laugh.
"Yah! You happy pissing me off?" I pinch her arms gently.
"Ne! I'm very happy." She said with a huge smile in her face.
"You're crazy too, you know? you should come with me in that Mental Hospital." I stick my tongue out again.
"Nah! I'm already in a hospital." She waved her hand in front of me.
"Oh yeah, When will you be out?" I changed the subject.
"Wae? Missed me so much?" She asks with a smirk.
"Wae? I want to go to Han River, Namsan Tower and Jeju with you." She just keep mum and look at me with a smile. Weird!.
"You want to know?" She asks seriously, Just then I feel something ache in my heart.
""I.. Yes, I want to know." I nodded.
"Let's do that next year." She said with a smile.
"What? Wae? Are you ill or something?" I asks as I checked her.
"Of course i'm not. Me? getting ill? I'm strong you know." She slap my arms and proudly stated.
"Just making sure. Why? Don't you want to go with me?" I asks pouting.
"Pabo! I would love to, I'll be busy and you'll be busy, so Let's do it next year." She said with a smile. I sigh in defeat and nodded.
"Okay."
"Tae? Can I asks you a favor?" She asks, still smiling, Weird! why do she keep on smiling?
"What isit?" I asks.
"Can you... Don't visit me here anymore?" She said in a low voice.
"Oh? wae? you don't want me here?" I said in a disappointed tone.
"It's not like that. I just don't want you to be here and get stressed in your busy scheduled. I'll be out in a week or two. So, I'll be fine." She said with a smile. Something's wrong here.
"Okay. I'll try." I nodded my head.
"Tae? Manager Kim's looking for us." Tiffany called as she opens the door.
"Okay," I replied and look at Jessica for the last time.
"Bye." I said with a smile and kissed her forehead. She cupped my face, a tear fall down to her cheeks and I quickly wipe it with my fingers.
"Hey, What's wrong? I'll come back here if you wa~" I stop on my words when I feel a pair of lips meet mine. how I missed these lips.
These lips that I used to kissed on everyday. I cupped her face and reciprocated her sweet and gentle kiss. I feel tears rolling in her face. I inches back and wipes her tears, our forehead leaning on each other, staring in each other's eye.
How I missed this feeling that only her can make me feel.
"I Love You My Taenggo~" she said with a smile and gave me a quick peck.
"I Love You My Sica~chu." I said and kissed her forehead before retreating.
"Be Well and take care of yourself, okay?" I hold her hands and kissed it.
"You too. Always remember I love you." She said in her most sweetest voice.
I let go of her hand slowly and waved at her, She keep on smiling and waved back at us. The other member came in and bid their goodbye.


It's been a week since that day, We've been practicing and doing some variety shows more lively now. It's like we've been recharge since that day theat we've meet Jessica.
Though it's not a good day since she's in the hospital, We're all happy and full of energy to work everyday. As for my promise, None of us visit her at the hospital, Krystal keeps on calling us and updating us that they'll be out today.
We're happy about that news that we went home early that night. We all gathered to the living room and I dialled Soojung's phone. After three ring, she answered the phone.
"Hello Unnie?" - Krystal
"Soojung~ah How've you been?" - Sunny Exclaimed excitedly.
"We're fine Sunny Unnie, Hhow about you all?" - Krystal.
"We're fine. How's Jessie?" Yu ri asks, She smirk nnoticing me tenses up as she mention her name.
"She's fine Unnie~ We'll be packing our things now." - Krystal
"You need some help?" - Hyohyeon, who was munching some burger cut-in.
"No thanks! We're fine here." - Krystal.
"Guys~" Tiffany burst in, she just came from a rehearsal.
""Is Tiffany Unnie~ there yet?" - Krystal.
"I just came back Soojung~ah. You can hung up now." Tiffany said with a smile and the call ended.
"Waeyo? they're just moving out? We want to know they move out safely." I pouted at my bestfriend.
"I have to tell you something about Jessie~" She Gulped nervously. We all look at her curiously.
"What is it?" I asks seriously. This must be serious since she's nervous.
"I'm sorry for not telling you this eralier but I'm just keeping my promise to Jessie~" She hang her head low.
"Tell us Unnie~" Seohyun said in her sweet voice.
"The truth is~ Jessie's not out yet." She keep on looking at the floor. We just look at her curiously.
"Tell us Pany~ah, Don't make us wait." I raised my voice a bit.
"Jessie is going to America later for a surgery and a treatment." Her tears fall down. The other girls was shock, stood frozen at their seat. I stared blankly at the floor as my tears fall down.
"Wae?" I asks in a cracked voice.
"Jessie~ She has a cancer and she need a proper treatmentin America. I.."
"When did you find out about this?" I asks trying to hold my anger.
"Ever since That party, I had Krystal followed and found out that She's been there for a month now." She sob. more tears fall down from our eyes.
"And you didn't even told us? Instead you keep on siding them hiding the truth?" I shouted.
"Jessie~ she don't want me to tell you. I was about to. But she pleaded. She was about to tell you last week, but you two quarrel and she decided to keep it until she came back from America." Tiffany kneels.
"I'm sorry." She apologized.
"Unnie~ It's okay. You just fulfilled your promised." Seohyun sat beside her and patted her back.
"Where is she right now?" I stood up and grab my phone.
"They're heading to Corridel, Tyler is lending them a private plane." Tiffany continue to sob.
"We're coming with you Unnie~" Yoona grab her phone. They all grab their things and went with me.


 

AUTHOR's POV




Jessica and Krystal was standing in front of the Private plane Tyler lent to them.
"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Tyler asks worriedly as he approach the sisters.
"We'll be fine. Thank you for everything." Jessica said with a smile.
"Well, If you need anything. Don't hesitate to call me, okay?" Tyler said with a smile.
"Thank you Oppa." Krystal said with a smile. She look at her sister worriedly.
"Are you sure you're not regreting anything?" Krystal asks.
"I'll be fine. They'll be fine without me too. You should take care of yourself." Jessica brush her sister's hair with her fingers.
"Unnie~" Krystal stopped at her sentence when they heard a commotion.
"Tae?" Jessica's eyes widened.
"Yoong, Yul, Hyo, Soo, Tiff, Sun, Seo?" Her tears fall down seeing her sisters. Taeyeon approach her first and embrace her with a hug. Jessica just stood there frozen, crying.
"Tae~" She hug the Kid Leader back.
"Unnie~" The rest of the group joined the hug.
"Why didn't you told us anything about this? huh? Why didn't you told me?" Taeyeon keep on asking, tears pouring down from their faces.
"Tae~ I'm sorry~" Jessica looked at the ground. Taeyeon held her chin up to meet her gaze.
"Sica~ah, You know we loved you. Can't you trust us?" Taeyeon asks, her voice carcked.
"Of course not! I just want you to be happy. Not like this, crying. I'll tell you once I'll get back." She said in a weak voice. To see her sisters being hurt by her hurts a lot.
"After the surgery? when? Next year? Next five years? You got to be kidding me Sica~yah!" Taeyeon raised her voice.
"Tae? Can't you trust me this one? I'm not leaving you, It's just for the meantime and We'll be back." The plane turn on and it changes it direction to take off. Taeyeon hold on to Jessica's hand tightly.
"Tae?" Jessica let go and cupped Taeyeon's face.
"I Love You Taeng~" Jessica smiled and started to walk away. Tiffany hold Taeyeon back from holding Jessica back.
"Bye Unnie~" Seohyun kissed Jessica on the cheeks.
"Bye Jess~" Sunny and Yuri's turn to hug her and kissed her in her forehead.
"Unnie~ Be well and come back." Yoona hugs the blonde and kiss her goodbye.
"Jess~ Take care, okay?" Hyohyeon Kisses her forehead.
"Bye Unnie~ come back to us, Someday." Sooyoung hugs her. Jessica approah Tiffany and kisses her Bestfriend forehead.
"Thank You for being there for me Tiff. I love you~ Take care." She said with a smile.
"I Love You Jessie~ see you in a year." Tiffany said with a smile and a tear in her eyes. Jessica wipes it with her hand. She turn to face Taeyeon who was Being hold by Tiffany.
"Taeng? I love You. Take care of yourself and the group. I'll miss you." Jessica said in a teary eyes.
taeyeon cupped Jessica's face and wipes her tears away.
"I'll be waiting for you. Promise me you'll be back." Taeyeon hug her for the last time.
"I'll be back. Don't worry, I won't leave you yet." Jessica said with a smile. She gave Taeyeon a peck before leaving. The eight girls just stoood there staring at the plane until it disappears form their sight.
Taeyeon fall on the ground, kneeling and crying, as the member sat beside her and cried with her.
The sister's on the plane hugging each other, crying for leaving those person they love the most. The person they cried and laugh with.



Two days later

Krystal was waiting outside the operation room while her sisetr was being operated inside that door, beside her was her bestfriend, Sulli who cancelled her photoshoot to accompany her friend.
The eight girls who was left in Korea, silently praying for the safety of their sister.
Inside the operation room, The doctor's we're busy and carefully operating the Ice Princess who was once to be lively, sleepy and still gorgeous.
"Doc, her BP is going down.! A nurse Checked the monitor as her breathing was failing..
"Bring the Defribilator!" The doctor instructed.
"150 J." The doctor rub the two materials and shock the blonde's body.
"Still dropping." The nurse checked.
"180 J." The doctor rub the materials before shocking her body once again.
"Doc! It's flat." The nurse tap the blonde's face. But no response.
(Tiiiiiiiiii tiiiiiii) The monitor alarm indicating the patient's not breating. Meaning her heart has stopped beating.

 

Jessica



I was brought to the operation room to be operated, Krystal was crying beside me the whole time, good thing Sulli was here.
Someone could take care of her.
"Stop crying Soojung~ah." I said in my weak voice.
"Unnie~ You can't leave me." I wipe her tears away and smile.
"I'm not leaving you."
"unnie~ Promise me you'll get out safe and sound." She keeps on sobbing.
"Just close your eyes, And when you wake up. I'll be there. I said with a smile.
"Ms. Jung? Let's go in." A nurse came out and push my wheelchair.
"I Love You Soojung~ah. Take care." I said with a smile.
"I Love You Unnie~" She kissed my forehead.
"Take good care of my sister." I smiled at Sulli who was about to cry.
"I will Unnie, Go and come back well." She said with a smile.
The doctor's started the operation when I heard something beeps.
"Doc, her BP is going down. " One of the nurse said. A taer fall down from my eyes.
The doctor said something I can't clearly heard of, I feel my body shocked, then for the second time. I close my eyes, and saw my surrounding went black.



AN: hi everyone:)
Did you like this chap? guess not, hehehe. I guess It's the end..
Sorry if it's a bit late and for my error's, I haven't edit this out since it's late already and I still have class tomorrow morning..
Actually, I'm not supposed to update tonight but I want to finish this as soon as possible, So, Here is the final chapter..
For all my loyal readers out there, THANK YOU for reading and sticking with this story 'till the end. I know it's a lame story, I just wanna share my thoughts though... Hehehe..
Thank you for subscribing and upvoting too. I really don't expect someone would read my fic. So, I'm really thankful and blessed for all your comments.. :)
Really, really thank you and GodBless us all.. :D



DorkyMaoMao at your service.. ^^