Prologue

Take responsibility

Prologue

đŸŽ¶Precious Love - TwiceđŸŽ¶

 

 

“I swear Goo Junhwe I hate you! I asked for a mint chocolate ice cream, you gave me a chocolate one where is the mint in this?!” Nayeon yelled. Junhwe wanted to just die already, quite literally if he was really being honest here. At around three in the morning, Nayeon had sweetly asked Junhwe to buy her a mint chocolate flavored ice cream and believe Junhwe when he said that he literally went to every store open at three in the morning in their town. It’s six in the morning and Nayeon is still complaining.

 

 

He doesn’t even get why Nayeon was so worked up with it. Mint chocolate ice cream and chocolate ice cream are almost the same! He thought and Nayeon is on her eight month already, she could be popping any time. Junhwe thought he was over going out of his apartment every night because of Nayeon’s cravings but no, it still happens every damn night.

 

 

“Will you please just stop whining? I haven’t had enough sleep because of you.” Junhwe exclaimed, sitting down by the dining table and that was a bad decision because as soon as he said it, Nayeon started yelling again.

 

 

“Oh so now, it’s my fault? Why don’t you blame your for making me pregnant? And now you’re blaming me for whining? If it wasn’t for your , I wouldn’t be carrying this baby in my belly. I am about to give birth Junhwe, I---”

 

 

Junhwe had drown out Nayeon’s ranting because it was seriously giving him a headache. If he didn’t love and care for Nayeon, he probably would’ve ditched her, if it wasn’t for that family outing, he wouldn’t have asked her and he won’t probably deal with a pregnant Nayeon right now if it wasn’t for that donation thing, Nayeon won’t be pregnant, those are the thoughts running inside Junhwe’s head and he was so caught up with his own thoughts he hadn’t realized that Nayeon stopped talking.

 

 

He looked up and saw Nayeon staring at him with a hurt look, eyes glossy and lips close to quivering, and that’s when Junhwe realized that he probably have said those thoughts out loud.

 

 

“I--” and the first tear falls from Nayeon’s face and she quickly wiped it off.

 

 

“Nayeon--” “No, it’s okay. I’m a burden, I know and I’m sorry.” She said, avoiding eye contact and Junhwe suddenly don’t know what to do. He never meant to say those things out loud.

 

 

“You know I don’t mean it, right?” He said, grabbing Nayeon’s arm and for a split second Nayeon looked back at him before getting her arm out of Junhwe’s hold.

 

 

“That’s the thing, June. You never meant to say it out loud but you thought of it. Where’s the lie in that?” She said and when Junhwe didn’t respond, it seemed as if Nayeon grew devastated. She tried wiping her tears quickly but they keep on falling.

 

 

“I’m just--- I’m going to leave.” Nayeon said before going to their shared room and Junhwe immediately followed her.

 

 

“What do you mean you’re leaving? Come on, Nayeon let’s talk about this.” He said but Nayeon wasn’t responding. He watched her grab her handbag and place all the necessary stuff she needs. She’s not packing any clothes and Junhwe’s relieved because that means, she isn’t entirely moving out. After arranging some of her things, Nayeon went out of their room and went straight to the door.

 

 

“Nayeon, are you seriously leaving just because of this?!” Junhwe exclaimed. Nayeon turned back at him and that’s when Junhwe got a look of a broken Nayeon. Her tear streaked face, her quivering lips, a hand held tight on the doorknob.

 

 

“I’m leaving for a lot of reasons.” She said, before leaving their shared apartment. Junhwe felt like cold water was splashed on his entire body.

 

 

She was gone, she left him.

 

 

Junhwe stood there, heart clenching and he couldn’t quite grasp the idea of Nayeon not being there beside him.

 

 

He stood there, staring at the closed door Nayeon had gone out to a few minutes ago.

 

 

He stood there, thinking whether this is the end for them and if Junhwe made the right decision of letting her leave just like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well of course it doesn’t have to end that way right? A story can’t possibly start with an ending
 so, let me take you back to where it all started.

Please press the ‘next’ button so you’ll be directed to the next chapter of the story (only if there already is, if not please kindly wait thank you. The story is still in progress)

 

 

COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE / UPVOTE

Let me know what you think xx