Chapter 2

Bail Me Out [SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mind is in a state of shock, I felt Jimin's hand grabbing my wrist. Suddenly, the sirens of the police car sounded across the whole neighbourhood. I felt Jimin tugging onto my hand indicating we should run, but why do we need to run? We haven't done anything wrong. 

"Mirae, we need to go!" Jimin not so softly whispered into my ear.
"STOP RUNNING!" We heard someone shouting at us.

We turned back to see a group of policemen pointing towards us, Jimin tried to run faster but I was pulled back. My arms were behind me and I felt a cold metal wrap around my wrists. Handcuffs... Why am I being arrested?

"I-I didn't do anything!" I slightly stuttered while keeping my eyes shut.

I was embarrassed and scared, what were they going to do with me? 

"We just need you to help with investigation."

His voice was deep and expressionless. I slowly opened my eyes to look at him behind me, he looked my age! I wanted to bury a hole and hide right there and then. Many passerbys were staring at us and shaking their heads, some of them even glared at me... I looked in front to see that Jimin was also caught, he jutted out his jaw, something that he likes to do when he is frustrated.

I felt a hand on my back, pushing me towards the police car.

"Get in" his voice was scary, it sent chills down my spine.

I got into the car and looked out of the window. Taehyung and his gang were not there anymore, the girl is also gone. Where were they? Did they do anything to her? Ah... They must be hiding her in his house now... I saw Jimin being pushed more roughly into another car in front.

The door on my left opened to reveal that same police officer, he came inside and sat a seat away from me. He turned his head to face me and I immediately looked away. He caught me staring... How could he be so young though... I tried thinking of something else to distract me, I felt fear of course, I have never gotten into such a situation. Plus, it was uncomfortable as my hands were behind me, locked in that position.

Even though my hands were behind me, I could feel it trembling. I felt his head turn towards me, I carefully turned my head to look in curiosity. He was looking at my hands, this is embarrassing... I tried clenching my fists to stop it from trembling. It did help but it was definitely still trembling.

"Guilty much?" He scoffed and looked away.

What...? He was one weird person. I looked down at my feet, what is Taehyung doing now? Continuing to abuse that pitiful girl? The car slowly came to a stop.

"Get out" He opened the door on my si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter