Chapter 1

Bail Me Out [SLOW UPDATES]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mirae! Wake up! It's time for school!" My mom shouted.

I groaned and used the blanket to cover myself, not that I hated school but I just felt like sleeping in. 

"5 more minutes!" I shouted back.

I tend to get groggy and hot tempered in the morning, my parents hated the fact that I could never control myself in the morning. I opened my eyes slightly and started to adjust to the light before getting ready for school.

"I'm off to school first!" I shouted and left the house.

I slightly smiled to myself as I remembered the date i had with taehyung yesterday. I walked down the sidewalk towards the direction of my school and stopped at a familiar house after a few minutes.

"Hey jagiya" Taehyung, my boyfriend, said while he slung his arm around my shoulder.

Jimin, my best friend, appeared behind him giving me his usual goofy yet charming smile. Taehyung and Jimin are neighbours as they have been best friends since they were young. So naturally, as I hung out with Taehyung more often, I also got closer to Jimin. We walked towards the school building, chatting about random stuff as we go. I felt kind of sleepy so I laid my head on Taehyung's shoulder as we walked.

Taehyung turned to face me and slightly chucked before ruffling my hair.

"Aigoo, my jagiya is so cute" He said smiling widely.

Even though I have been his girlfriend for some time and I have always heard similar things from him, I can't help but blush and look away shyly every time he does that. Jimin rolled his eyes at us before acting like he was going to puke. Taehyung and I just chuckled at his behaviour and entered the school gates. I often receive many glares from girls but got used to it, as we walk along some students would say hi to us.

I am not popular but I guess I have some friends here and there, while Taehyung on the other hand was notorious. He is popular, girls fawn over him yet no one dares to get close to him. It because Taehyung was in a different class but luckily I have Jimin in my class.

"Bye Tae!" I waved to him and walked into my class with Jimin.

"Are you going out with Taehyung after school?" Jimin asked me while waiting for the lesson to start.

"No, he said he has club activities today, don't you have it too?" I was confused.

"Huh? O-oh Yea but I don't need to go. So do you want to... Hang out?" Jimin flashed a smile while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Weird... Jimin seems to be hiding something from me... And he has never done that before.

"Really?" I asked, doubting my friend.
"Yes really, he is attending a workshop" Jimin said to be before letting out a small chuckle.

"Ok!" I agreed happily. I missed spending time with Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter