Valentines Day special (BOOK I)

With Lu!

[a little Rated M?]

Fingertips coiled gently around your waist. The warmth of someone’s breath brushed along your neck. You naturally curled into a ball when you felt a heavy weight pressed against your back. A pair of hands slowly grazed along your legs, cupping the sides of your thighs. You shivered at the contact, letting out a soft moan in the process. With all the movements going on, your eyes fluttered open. The flickering light from the curtain-sealed window was the first thing you saw. Sleep has not totally gone out from your system but you knew you were with someone in your room. A husky voice then assaulted your ears, “You are finally awake.” The familiarity of that voice pushed you to flip over. That was when his brown eyes, heavy-lidded and full of desire, met yours.

“Luge~”

A smile you memorized for the longest time came into sight. LuHan, the man you loved for years, inched his face closer to yours. You could feel his warm breath tickling the sides of your face. He linked his hand with yours and pinned it against the soft duvet.

“Luge,” you called softly, inhaling the manly scent oozing from his skin. He was shirtless and that fact sent shiver to your spine. “What’s happening? Why are you here?” Instead of words, LuHan pressed lips to yours a response. You felt the softness tangled against yours. Your eyes welled up when you realized the man you never thought would hold you once was actually kissing you.

“This is so good to be true,” you thought. You closed your eyes and hoped it will never end. You were silently praying it never stops.

But it did.

A blow drove you back to your senses. You looked up and found your sister holding a rolled newspaper with her eyes piercing through your skull. “Why are you like crazy?” A sigh escaped your lips as you shifted into a sitting position. “I was having a great dream until you decided to ruin it.”

Your sister huffed and rolled her eyes, “I didn’t ruin it! Look! I actually made it into reality!” She pointed at the computer screen on your desk. You leaned closer to the screen and gasped loudly when you realized what was there.

 

LuHan: I was on my way to a resort with my staff when I saw a beautiful sunflower at the side of the road. It reminded me of you.

LuHan: It’s been a while. How are you? :)

 

 

 

Your lips curved into a beautiful smile after you read his message. You turned to your sister who was trying her hardest not to smile. She shot a glance at you and raised an eyebrow, “See?”