The little monster called lust

Seven Deadly Sins

NLT - Heartburn

  Name: Lee Donghae
D.O.B: October 15, 1986
Group/Band: Super Junior-M
Sin: Lust - inordinate desires for pleasures of body A/N: in need of ual interaction
 

A/N THIS CHAPTER IS RATED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Super junior’s dorm was alive with the Halloween spirit. They were having a movie marathon with anything that was remotely gory or terrifying. Everyone stayed up till 2 in the morning screaming and holding onto each other. You would think that they were brave but no, for MALE idols they sure can scream like little girls.

Donghae POV

Eh I’m bored I’m sick of all this screaming. I shuffled my way into mine and hyuk’s room and fell asleep quickly. I was in dream land soon enough, it was well weird my dream, cause lately I’ve been having ‘urges’ so I was in this place I’m not sure where and there was a girl there she asked me to follow her to a room. I did what I was told not knowing what will happen next. Next she said ‘donghae I know you’ve been missing something lately and I’m here to help you’ hmm I wonder what it is? Then what’s this? Her hands started tracing up and down my stomach and stopping at the just at the start of my belt buckle. Oh geez what is she doing?!? She kissed me deeply and passionately I brushed my tongue on her bottom lip and she gladly accepted my offer and she let me roam our kisses were hot and sweet. My hands trailed down her sides, I stopped by her chest giving her my most famous grin. I removed her dress and she removed my shirt. Thank heavens there’s a bed here. We walked over to the bed and things started to heat up. I went back to what I was doing; I removed her bra and started my work. As I was kissing her I massaged one with one hand and my hot kisses lead down to her left and I started and nipping at her s. She moaned in pure ecstasy, and it just even more. She couldn’t take it anymore she forcefully grabbed me and told me to lie down while she did her work. She s my jeans and she started feeling around my boxers and she could tell I was hard already. She smirked one of the iest smirks I’ve ever seen. Her hands soon started pumping my member and soon enough she had me in . She was one work of art I tell you.  She was leaving? What is this? I quickly asked her what her name is; she said is a seductive whisper “lust, I am the little monster named lust”.

 

I woke up all of the sudden to find my shirt dripping wet? What the heck! I look around and I see Heechul hyung with a water bottle and him recording this. Noo it’s going to be on twitter              

Donghae wakes up and looks to his cell phone and he had a puzzled expression from the message he read.

To donghae:

Hi oppa, remember me? I’m in Korea with my boyfriend. Do you wanna catch up today?

To hana:

Of course I remember you ^^

Oh wow you’re here? Sure let’s hang out today I’m free.

Donghae sleepily made his way to the bathroom, and while he was taking a shower he tried to remember his dream ‘you’re missing something… lust’ he himself knew he hadn’t been with someone for a while cause of his busy life as an idol. When he came out he was just in his jeans with water dripping down to his perfectly formed abs looking for a shirt. He finished getting dressed and called Hana to meet him at the café.

 

Donghae POV

I was driving to the café to meet her again. Wow it has been almost 2 years since we last talked. Oh crap she has a boyfriend now I just remembered. NO DONGHAE YOU CAN’T HAVE HER AGAIN. She may have a rocking body and y curves but NO!

I arrived at the café and whoa is that Hana? Nam Hana? she looks cute and well hot! Why did we break up? Now I feel the sense of regret.         

                                                                                       

Hana POV

I was sitting at a table for two waiting for Donghae. Oh gosh I’m nervous I haven’t seen him in 2 years. *ring of the front door* that guy walking towards me isn’t Donghae right? He looks hot. Ok stay calm, don’t blush you have a boyfriend remember that. Oh hell who cares we’ve been fighting I can still fantasize myself with Donghae.                  

                                                                                           

Donghae approached his ex full of nervousness because he still had feelings for her. They both hugged awkwardly and just chatted and she explained the reason why she’s back in Korea.

 

Hana:  I’m here because of my modeling contract

Donghae:  so you’re finally a model. You look great as a model

Hana:  thank you -blush- and yeah I know finally I’m a model

Donghae:  so how long are you here for?

Hana:  they said I’m based here so I guess I’m staying here for good

Donghae:  really? That’s great Hana

 

The two had a great time catching up, it was awkward at first but the awkwardness soon disappeared. Donghae feeling nervous asked her a question.

 

Donghae:  so how about dinner tomorrow?

Hana:  like a date? You do know I have a boyfriend.

Donghae:  no not a date. Just as friends silly.

Hana:  -thinking- oh alright there’s no harm in us having dinner as friends.

Donghae:  great. I’ll call you tomorrow and I’ll pick you up too

 

Donghae POV

Thank god she accepted my dinner invitation. Hehehe now my plan is on its way. My mission to win Hana and have her be my girl again starts tomorrow

                                                                     

NEXT DAY

 

Donghae rings Hana and gives her the details

Donghae:  hey Hana

Hana:  hi fishy

Donghae:  so tonight I’ll come by and pick you up. Wear something nice ok.

Donghae POV

I went to pick up Hana from her place. I see no sign of her boyfriend great my plan just gets easier. I rang her doorbell anxiously waiting. She opened the door and I think my heart skipped a beat. She looked amazing. I’m sure this wasn’t the girl I knew right? She’s too much of a goddess.             

 

They arrived at the restaurant and were soon seated. They were in a private booth cause he had his connections. During dinner Donghae asked if you wanted to go to a club for some drinks. You agreed cause you needed to get your mind off things and alcohol was the only way.

 

AT THE CLUB

 

Donghae noticed something was up with Hana. She wasn’t all lively and hyper.

Donghae:  what’s up?

Hana:  huh? Oh umm he broke up with me

Donghae:  what? Why?

Hana:  he said he couldn’t focus on his work with me around

Donghae:  that’s stupid!

Hana:  -cries- I don’t think I’m good enough for anyone

Donghae:  -hug- don’t say that, I’m here for you. I’ll never leave you

 

Both started having a few too many drinks. Donghae drove them back to his dorm. Thankfully everyone had schedules till very late.

He led Hana to the living room. She sat there feeling abit better and she had butterflies in her stomach over what Donghae told her.

Donghae sat next to her and held her hands, and looked deep into her eyes.

She kissed him and he returned the kiss. His hands were exploring her body. He kissed her forehead and then nipped at her ear. He whispered seductively ‘let’s go to my room’

Hana POV

He led me to his room and we lay on the bed just holding each other while making out. I had my hands on his neck while his were on my body. He kissed my neck all the way down to my collarbone.

Nobody’s POV

Their kisses were deepened and passionate. Hana removed Donghae’s shirt and was shocked upon seeing his perfectly toned abs then she smiled playfully and kissed him. He removed Hana’s dress with ease and cupped her through her bra. His kisses were desperate and urgent, his mouth trailed across her chest, he swiftly removed her bra and was staring at her perfectly formed s. Oh how he got lucky. She blushed at Donghae admiring her figure.

Their lips met again, her hand going to the back of his neck fingers lightly going through his hair. His tongue brushed her bottom lip asking for entrance to . She accepted and his tongue roamed around her, she moaned lowly but seductively.

 

Hana POV

A moan escaped from my throat as Donghae massaged my . His hot skin was against my body. I could feel his hot breath against my neck, it felt so good. I wanted him now. His mouth connected with my , I couldn’t help but moan. His hand slowly crept up to my thighs towards my underwear. He slid his fingers into me gently, I was already wet and he liked it. I let out a high pitched moan. He played with me hitting my spot each time. Then he moved down from kissing me. Down south he went on me he was on an oral assault, , and nipping every aspect of my womanhood I couldn’t take the torture anymore.

Hae…oppa I managed to say. I removed his jeans and started pumping him. He let out a moan, no wonder he was my favorite Super Junior member his moans left me tingling it was like music from the God’s. Donghae gasped when my lips came into contact with the tip of his .

We both couldn’t take it anymore. He guided his into my very hot entrance, he pulled himself on top of me I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly ed in and out soon building enough speed. Once we were at a good pace we both moaned with pleasure. He sped it up; Donghae being one of the main dancers helped A LOT! His hands had a firm grip on my massaging and kneading my s. Our lips met again for a hot kiss. I was close to cuming and so was he.

I let out one last moan and my womanhood squeezed his and we both came at the same time. We were both panting so much. I knew I needed to be with him again.                                                

 

They put their clothes back on in case someone where to walk in suddenly.

The two laid on Donghae’s bed satisfied with what just happened. Donghae’s arms wrapped around her waist holding her tightly never wanting to let go. He mustered up all his courage to form his words correctly.

 

Donghae: Hana?  you know I care for you right?

Hana:  of course I know. And I thank you for that oppa

Donghae:  great, because I want you to be mine again –pleading eyes-

Hana:  -thinking-

Donghae POV

I waited for her answer. She really does like keeping me anxious. The words I longed to hear from her.                                                                                                                                                                               

Hana:  of course fishy oppa. I’d love to be yours again.

Donghae:  -kisses- thank you chagiya. I love you forever and always

Hana:  -giggle- I love you too oppa.  -Kisses- 


A/N: hello everyone, how was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed it ^^

-Candice (myfishyx)