I LOVE FOOD!

Seven Deadly Sins

Since it'll be awhile for Candice to publish Donghae's chapter, I decided to type up Henry's chapter so you guys wouldn't be waiting too long. So enjoy the next chapter && sorry if it's boring somehow. I'm really tired right now and I just got back home from school -___-;;

<3  Diane-uh (saranghaenix3)

----------------

Name: Henry Lau
D.O.B: October 11, 1989
Group/Band: Super Junior-M
Sin: Gluttony (exccessive amount of food ; in other words, fatass)
[A/n: Sorry Henry fans for calling him a 'fatass']

***

Henry Lau, the youngest member of Super Junior-M is loved by many for his cute appearence and chubby cheeks. But what fans don't know, he has a fear. He's afraid of becoming fat. Lately, he's noticed he's eating more than he used to and since Halloween in just around the corner, it's easy for him to became a fat.

"Henry!" Hankyung shouted from the living room.

Henry continued eating his kimbap, ignoring his hyung.

"Yah Henry! Are you deaf?!" ZhouMi asked his dongsaeng in Chinese.

"Bu er!" Henry protested. [A/n: Translation - No.]

ZhouMi scoffed. "You seem like you are. And what's with you and eating too much food now adays? Did your girlfriend break up with you?"

Henry raised a brow. "Hyung, I told you. I have no girlfriend and I don't plan on getting one in the near future."

Hankyung laughed as he entered the kitchen. "I saw you flirting with Seohyeon a few days ago."

He pouted. "Hyung, you're mean."

Ryeowook went downstairs and saw his dongsaeng eating his kimbap.

"Yah! What the hell?!" he shouted. "That was mine!"

Henry smiled sheepishly at his hyung. "I'm sorry?"

Ryeowook scoffed. "Keep eating and you're become like Shindong." [A/n: Shindong fans, don't get mad at me for calling him fat. I love that man :D]

"You should've compared him to Kang Ho Dong hyung." ZhouMi chuckled.

Henry sarcastically laughed. "You two are funny. I want to be how I am now. And no way will I become fat just for eating too much."

Siwon then walked into the kitchen to look for food and overheard the others' conversation. Taking a sip of his bottled water, he looked at everyone and said, "I think you will become chubby like Shindong-hyung but not fat like Kang Ho Dong-hyung."

Henry, tired of the conversation, grabbed his jacket and mask and walked out of the apartment.

"Stupid hyungs!" he shouted.

***

While walking around Seoul, Henry noticed people staring at him so he pulled his mask up a bit so people could barely see. Walking towards a food stand, he ordered jajjangmyun (black bean noodles) and happily ate his food.

***

The next few days was a nightmare for him. He began to eat more and more and even when he sleeps, all he dreams about is FOOD.

'What's wrong with me?' he asked himself. 'Why am I eating so much?'

"Dongsaeng!" Siwon said nudging him a bit. "You haven't touched your food in awhile."

"What's wrong Henry?" Hankyung asked concernedly.

"I-I'm getting fat." Henry sobbed. "I don't want to be fat. I eat too much hyung!"

Everyone couldn't help but giggle.

"Stop eating." ZhouMi suggested.

Henry rolled his eyes. "You make it sound so easy -__- "

"I really can't believe our dongsaeng is afraid of being fat though." Ryeowook commented.

Donghae added, "So since Halloween is coming up, I'll tell you guys a story."

----

Story

There was a boy and a mom who lived a very average life. While hitting puberty, the boy began to eat more. He ate so much that one day, when he woke up, he found himself really fat. He looked at himself in the mirror then screamed. His mom ran into his room to see what was going and she too, also screamed. From then on, he lived a lonely life for being really fat that nobody loved him.

----

Henry cringed at the story.

"And that's why people who eat alot are said to have the sin, gluttony." Donghae concluded.

Henry looked at his food then back at his hyung then back at his food.

"I..." Henry muttured.

"Don't worry dongsaeng, I'm sure that won't happen to you." Donghae reassured him. Henry nodded but there was still a bit of uneasiness.

***

-Night-

Henry thought back to what happened earlier when Donghae was telling his story.

'What if I do become a fatty?' Henry thought. 'I'm scared. Mom, would you still love me? D: !'

***

Henry woke up the next day and felt some weight on him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room.

'Nothing's changed...' he thought. 'Yes! I'm not a fatty!'

He got out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Ah!!!!" he screamed. "Omg, what the hell is this?!"

Siwon rushed into Henry's room and his widened. "Henry?" he asked surprised.

"Hyung!" Henry whined. "I-I'm..."

"How did you?" Siwon asked. "You're fat!"

Henry sobbed. "What have I done? I-I'm fat."

Siwon walked out of his room speechless and headed straight to SM to Lee Soo Man about Super Junior-M's dongsaeng. Later in the day, Henry was called into SM making him in fear.

"H-hyung." Henry stuttered bowing to Lee Soo Man.

Lee Soo Man observed Henry and sighed.

"You..." Soo Man began. "You are going to be pulled out of SM and work as a staff."

"But-" Henry said wanting to protest.

Lee Soo Man shook his head. "No choice."

Henry sighed. "Arasso."

The whole day Henry locked himself up in his room and cried his eyes out.

"If only I listened to hyungs." he cried. "I hate all this!"

ZhouMi then knocked on Henry's door. Hearing no reply, he just walked in and comforted his dongsaeng.

"Mianhae." ZhouMi said.

Henry shook his head. "I'm sorry. Dui bu qi."

"We'll miss you." ZhouMi replied in Chinese after Henry said he was sorry in Chinese. "I'll miss you."

Henry even went to bed that night crying. He felt his hardwork go to waste just because his looks are no longer like before. He's fat, no one would like him. Now he envied Kang Ho Dong and Shindong. They were both fat but is widely loved. Now that he's pulled out of Super Junior-M, his dreams are shattered. He hated this. He hated him.

***

[Henry's POV]

I woke up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and pack up my stuff. Then I noticed something. I'm still the same old me. Skinny, pale, chubby cheeks. What's going on? After doing my morning routine, I went downstairs and my hyungs greeted me. What the hell?

[3rd Person POV]

"Dongsaeng, good morning!" ZhouMi said.

Henry took a seat at the dining table and looked at his hyungs weirdly.

"Didn't something happen yesterday?" he asked out of curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Ryeowook asked raising a brow.

Henry shook his head. "Nothing."

***

[Henry's POV]

Yes! It was only a dream. But, now that I've 'experienced' it, I will NOT eat so much EVER AGAIN! Seriously. I love my job and I don't plan on quitting the entertainment industry. Thank you dream! Now, time for some trick-or-treating >:D !

"Hurry up Henry!" Hankyung hyung yelled from downstairs. "We don't wana be late."

"Arasso!" I shouted back.

---------------------

So here's Henry's chapter. What do you guys think? (: