You people annoy me!

Seven Deadly Sins

Here's an update in a MILLION years. LOLOL! Amazing right? ZhouMi's chapter<3

------------

Name: ZhouMi
D.O.B: April 19, 1986
Group/Band: Super Junior-M
Sin: Anger (Temper Problems) [In other words, make sure those who gets angry easily takes anger management classes]

***

"ZhouMi oppa! We love you!" fans screamed loudly.

As ZhouMi was walking towards the vans with his fellow bandmates, fans began to pull each member back trying to be all touchy over them.

'What the hell?' ZhouMi thought. 'I hate it when fans keep touching us!'

"Hyung, hurry!" Henry said as he walked past ZhouMi. He nodded.

***

"Don't fans annoy the out of you sometimes?" ZhouMi asked.

The boys shrugged.

"We're used to it." Hankyung said as he looked through his fan mail.

"Omo! This is so cute!" Ryeowoook said pointing to his letter. "Oppa, I hope that one day, when we meet, I'll be able to make you smile like no one have made you smiled before."

ZhouMi made a gagging sound. "Fans these days. Over obsessed much?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Si Won asked getting up from the couch and glared at ZhouMi. He just shook his head.

"God, why the hell have you changed so much?" Donghae added.

Even if ZhouMi was his hyung, ever since one accident, ZhouMi became angry easily.

[Flasback]

"Oppa, here are some cookies I've made for you!" In Mi, a fan said to him as she handed him a plate full of cookies.

ZhouMi smiled. "Thank you."

She nodded slowly as she blushed.

Suddenly, another fan ran up to him and tackled him which made him fall offstage and twist his ankle. Even if it was an accident, he never forgave that fan and got angry easily at fans.

[End of Flashback]

"Because fans are careless." ZhouMi bluntly replied and walked off to his room.

***

[Next Day]

Super Junior-M had a photoshoot and ZhouMi saw fans outside of the building they were to enter. Rolling his eyes, he stepped out of the van and quickly rushed inside. However, he was pulled back by a horde of fangirls,

"What?!" ZhouMi said in a loud tone.

"Oppa! We want a picture!" a fan said holding up her camera.

"Yeah!" other said as they took out their cellphones.

Angered that his personal space is being invaded ZhouMi took one of their phones and threw it onto the ground and growled.

"Quit ing getting into my personal space!" he growled and walked off into the building.

Fans quickly murmured something to each other and ran off to Seoul News to report what had happened.

***

After the photoshoot, ZhouMi got a call from Lee Soo Man.

"Hello." ZhouMi answered his phone.

"My office. Now." Lee Soo Man said. ZhouMi froze. Lee Soo Man, CEO of SM Entertainment. His boss. The one he's afraid of most.

"N-ne hyung." ZhouMi stuttered.

***

-SM Entertainment-

"You called for me hyung?" ZhouMi asked Lee Soo Man trying to behave as nicely as possible.

"What is this?" Lee Soo Man asked ZhouMi tossing the daily newspaper to ZhouMi which landed right in front of his feet.

ZhouMi bent down to pick it up and his eyes widened.

"What the..." he said softly.

"Answer me. What is this? Why were you like that?" Lee Soo Man asked wanting an answer. "You were one of my best students. What's going on? How can you let something like this happen?"

ZhouMi was speechless. He didn't think that such a thing would happen. He should've been more careful.

"I-I'm sorry." ZhouMi said.

"I don't need an 'I'm Sorry'. I need an explanation!" Lee Soo Man said.

"I was... I don't know..." ZhouMi said.

Lee Soo Man glared at ZhouMi.

"You'll be pulled out of Super Junior-M for a week. During that time, you'll be taking anger management classes." he said to ZhouMi.

ZhouMi's eyes widened. "No hyung! Please no!" ZhouMi begged. "Anything but that."

"My decision is final. Get enough rest this weeked. You'll start Monday." Lee Soo Man firmly stated and motioned ZhouMi to get out of his office.

***

-Day 1-

"Ew, it's that rude celebrity." a girl said pointing at ZhouMi who was walking to his class.

ZhouMi sighed. This was like hell for him. As he stepped into the class, he was welcomed by a very tall teacher.

"You must the new student, ZhouMi, I'm Shim Changmin, your teacher for the week." the teacher said.

ZhouMi nodded and took a seat.

'Maybe this won't be so bad.' ZhouMi thought.

During lunch, however, some fangirls began to mob ZhouMi. Holding in his anger, ZhouMi just continued to eat his lunch.

'What's with girls these days? Aren't they tired of stalking celebrities?' ZhouMi thought.

-Day 2-

Class was normal just like the first day but more fangirls began to crowd around him. However, he's learned to control his anger and did nothing.

The week quickly went by and it was ZhouMi's second to last day at the school.

"H-hi, I'm Jang Soo Jin." a girl said to ZhouMi when she saw him sitting under a tree. Because he was tired of his fans, he decided to have lunch outside of the school.

"I'm ZhouMi." ZhouMi answered bluntly.

Soo Jin chuckled. "I know who you are. So what do you think of this school?"

"Boring." he said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Because of fangirls?" she asked curiously.

He looked at her raising a brow but nonetheless, nodded.

She just laughed lightly. "Tired of them stalking you?"

ZhouMi was amazed at how Soo Jin could read him. "H-how did you know?" he asked after he swallowed the food in your mouth.

"My cousin is a celebrity and boys are always after her. That's why I've learned not to scream when I'm around celebrities. It makes them feel uncomfortable." Soo Jin replied.

"Who's your cousin?" ZhouMi asked curiously.

Soo Jin chuckled. "You know her. Jang Ri In."

"Chincha?" he asked, eyes widening.

Soo Jin nodded.

"Who's your favorite from Super Junior-M?" he asked her.

"Y-you." she shyly answered.

For some reason, ZhouMi couldn't help but just smile.

"But, don't worry. I'm not obsessed with you. I know my limits." she assured him. "Besides, you don't seem that bad for a celebrity. Maybe you do have temper problems but to me, you're perfect. I mean, when you're a celebrity, you have to put up with those crazy fans who's always screaming and butting into your private life. It's hard."

ZhouMi looked at Soo Jin. He's never met a girl like her before. When lunch ended, ZhouMi walked Soo Jin to her class and then went back to his.

***

The last day of school for him was fun since he got to spend time with Soo Jin. They promised each other that they'd keep in touch and indeed, they did. Once in awhile, Soo Jin would visit Ri In at SM and she's always visit him as well. Now that he was back in Super Junior-M as the somewhat new and old ZhouMi, everyone is happy. Not only that, his fans have once again accepted him and he's learned to accept him.

------------

Hehe, finally update. Not as detailed as I wanted it to be but I'm tired ]: ! It's so cold over here and my room is freezing -___-;; i didn't plan for this to be somewhat romance either but whatevers~ LOOL. Hope you guys enjoyed it (:

ZhouMi fans don't hate me for this chapter! I freakin love him! xD !

Comments are appreaciated as well (=