Pride

Seven Deadly Sins

Name: Choi Siwon
D.O.B: April 7, 1986
Group/Band: Super Junior & Super Junior-M
Sin: Pride. Too much confidence in one's self.

Choi Siwon, Super Junior's and Super Junior's-M most loved member is known to be very y and charismatic. With his six-pack and soothing voice, who wouldn't love him? Of course, a person with such traits would at times me too confidence in themself right? Wrong. Choi Siwon is the most conceited celebrity you'll ever meet. He has too much pride in himself. On stage, he seems caring but off stage, it's another story. It wasn't until one day that things began to change for him though.

***

"Siwon! Manager hyung wants to see you." Hankyung said to his fellow member, Siwon.

"What for?" Siwon replied.

Hankyung just shrugged and walked away.

***

"Ne, manager hyung?" Siwon said as he entered his manager's office.

"Take a seat." his manager said pointing to the chair in front of his desk.

"What is it?" Siwon asked impatiently.

"You, are suspended from SM for two days." his manager said in a dispointed tone.

"What?! Wae?! I have a concert to do with Super Junior today!" Siwon said.

His manager sighed. "You're too conceited. You know that?"

"Hyung, you can't do this to me!" he said. "Why are you doing this anyways?!"

"You've changed. Too much." his manager said.

"But you can't just pull me out like that!" Siwon screamed.

"I can and Lee Soo Man as well as your dad agreed." his manager replied. "Enjoy the next two days and change or you'll be kicked out of Super Junior!"

Siwon went out of his manager's office frustrated. It was unfair for him. Why did he of all the members had to be suspended?

***

That night, Siwon was at his own house lying in bed reflecting on what happened earlier.

"Am I really that conceited?" he asked out loud, talking to himself. "No way. I can't be."

"Siwon-sshi." he heard a voice call out to him.

He immediately sat up on his bed scanning the room.

"Siwon-sshi." he heard again.

"W-who are you?" he stuttered.

A petite girl suddenly appeared in front of him and smiled at him.

'She's hot.' he thought.

"Hello, I'm Chaejeon." the girl said to him.

He nodded. "H-hi."

"You must be wondering why I'm here right?" she asked him smiling cutely. He nodded. "I'm the pride spirit."

"Eh?" he asked confusedly. "Pride spirit? So you're not real?"

"I only appear to those who are too conceited or have too much pride within themselves." she said chuckling.

"Isn't being conceited and having too pride kind of the same thing?" he asked raising a brow.

"In a way." she replied. "But too much pride leads to people being conceited."

"Ah." Siwon said. "I see."

"Come with me, I want to show you something." she said reaching out a hand to him. He hesitated with at first but took her hand anyways.

***

"W-where are we?" Siwon asked.

Chaejeon quickly took her hand back and walked ahead of Siwon making him follow her. They passed by a hallway and stopped at a place where there hung a huge picture of someone and small pictures of three other people on each side.

"Who are they?" he asked curiously.

These seven people are those who have lived a life with too much pride within themselves.

"Too much pride?" Siwon asked.

Chaejeon nodded. "Yes, too much pride."

"And you're trying too prove?" he said.

"Siwon-sshi, you must change before your life change." Chaejeon said concernedly.

"Who says my life will change?" he asked raising a brow.

"Are you doubting me?" Chaejeon asked in disbelief. "If you hadn't noticed, I can travel to the past, present, and future as well as cross dimensions. I know more about you than you know yourself."

"So you're a stalker?" Siwon asked amazed.

"As if." she replied. "Anyways, you'd better change or you're in for it."

Siwon smirked. "Who knows."

***

The next day was a VERY LONG DAY for Siwon. In the morning, he woke up on the wrong side of bed. When he went to the bathroom, the sink was apparently not working. The shower water only had cold water so he had to shower quickly. He had to skip breakfast because out of no where, the power went out. Now it was 3PM and he was walking around Seoul with a mask and a cap.

"What if everything is true?" he asked himself. "Should I change?"

Suddenly, Siwon bumped into someone which made both people fall onto the ground flat on their butts.

"What the hell?" Siwon screamed.

The person smirked and stood up walking away. Siwon groaned but nonetheless, got up from the ground and dusted himself off. Towards the end of dinner, he went to a fancy restaraunt down near Han River where he ordered the best pasta made there. But because of his "unluckiness", he didn't get in food. In fact, all he got was a tiny piece of bread and he still had to pay full price which was $76. To top it off, his credit card was being retarded and he asked for an I.O.U.

"I hate this day!" Siwon screamed as he was sitting on the ground staring at the Han River.

"Will you change your ways now?" Chaejeon asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Siwon asked jumping a bit.

She smiled. "It's for me to know and you to find out."

Siwon turned away.

"Look, I'm only here to teach you a lesson. Beside the day after tomorrow is Halloween. Which is your last chance to change. You also heard your manager anyways. Your career will end if you continue beeing too conceited." Chaejeon reasoned.

"I..." Siwon said but paused. He didn't know what to say to her. He loves his career. He doesn't want to give it up. "What happens if I don't change after tomorrow?"

"Karma will get you back." Chaejeon said bluntly. "It'll be worst than today."

Siwon sighed. "Alright I'll change."

Chaejeon smiled. "Araasso."

***

The next day was better for Siwon. Of course, he tried to change his ways therefore, his unluckiness changed.

"Tomorrow I get to spend my time with my hyungs and dongsaengs." Siwon said proudly.

"Congratulations Siwon-sshi." he heard a voice say to him. He turned around and saw Chaejeon.

"Thank you Chaejeon-sshi." he said sincerely to her.

She smiled at him. "No problem."

***

For Halloween, Siwon flew to Taiwan with his bandmates and was able to perform with Super Junior-M again.

"Hyung, how was your vacation?" Henry asked Siwon when they arrived home at their appartment in Taiwan.

"It was awesome." he said. "I also learned something very valuable."

"Oh? What's that?" Hankyung asked.

"Karma's a ." he simply replied putting an arm around his hyung's shoulders.

The rest of Super Junior-M looked at Siwon confusedly but said nothing.

"Hey, let's bake cookies!" ZhouMi suggested.

"Heck yeah!" everyone said in unison and followed ZhouMi into the kitchen.

Hankyung pulled Siwon back.

"I don't know what happened in the past two days but, I'm glad you're back with us." Hankyung said.

"Thanks hyung." Siwon said hugging Hankyung.

------------

So what do you guys think? Comments are appreciated :D