My heart desires you

The gift from heavens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year everyone!! ^_^ thank you all for subscribing to my story!! Hehe in this chapter there's Eunrong and Chomi for you :) do leave comments on how is it for you! This is a flash back and in the following chapter Eunji and Chorong will finally realized each others feelings in the present! Pardon the typos, I'll correct it soon! XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Love is unexplainable.

The most timid person can become bold in love and gain courage. However the boldest person can become fearful and loses every single ounce of confidence they have. They become the ultimate cowards, they become so fearful, too fearful to lose the one they love...

Eunji looked at Chorong as she sleeps peacefully beside her, the feelings she had for Chorong was so clear but yet she can't muster the courage to just talk to her about it. Eunji smiled as she looked at Chorong as and she remembered the very first time she met Chorong...

-3years ago-

Eunji POV

I was totally late for class today, being Jung Eunji, I have an immense amount of love for my bed. I was walking to class in the now empty corridor and I notice this girl standing in the middle of nowhere while looking down at her feet.

"Is she lost or what?" I thought to myself and decided to ask her since she looks lost.

I approached her and her hair was blocking her face as she was looking down, "Hey, are you lost?" I said and she slowly looked up and gosh, that eyes of her's, they sparkled so brightly and she had a look of innocence. I was awestruck at her beauty.

She nodded shyly and replied with her soft and delicate voice, "My friend was supposed to take me but I guess she forgotten." She was slightly shuffling her feets and even though I was late, I had a strong urge to help her.

"Come, I'll take you there." I'm probably out of my mind, "What is your friend's name?" I asked.

"Yoon Bomi." I cracked up immediately as I thought it's definitely only Pabo Bbom who would be forgetful enough to forget about the transfer friend she told me about yesterday.

Well, she is now looking at me weirdly probably suspicious of my sanity. I then looked to her and replied "So you must be my new desk mate Bbom told me about, nice to meet you Park Chorong. I'm Jung Eunji." I flashed her my trademark eye smile and she just smiled shyly.

I guess she was probably used to Bbom's carelessness. That was my rather awkward first meeting with Chorong, the girl I fell for the very first time I met her.

The three of us eventually became the best of friends. I noticed that Chorong was so shy but studious during class but when Bomi was with her, they create a ruckus. They were constantly teasing each other and it'll lead to a chase down the hallway and most of the time, Pabo Bbom will lose.

Chorong has this cute charm of being fun to be with but at the same time she is easily intimidated and she blushes all the time from being so shy, and maybe that's why I feel attracted to this delicate tofu-liked girl...

Sometimes I wonder why is she so shy yet comfortable around me? I wished I could confess to her but what if she likes Bomi? Then my confession would make it hard for her and I might even lose the chance of staying by her side as a friend.

Just as I was so caught up in my own thoughts Yoon Bomi's loud voice echoed through my ears, sometimes I wondered if she swallowed a speaker or something.

"EUNJI AHHH LET'S GO TO RONG RONG'S HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL!" She yelled excitedly at me and gosh my head was hurting so badly, maybe her voice sent deadly sound waves that killed my brain cells.

The school bell then rang and we headed off to Chorong's house. My head was still hurting so badly, gosh Yoon Bomi. We finally arrived at her house and Bomi then started off our "secret meeting" when it probably is made known to the world by her loud voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter