Lean on me, I love you.

The gift from heavens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pardon my slow paced storyline~ Really thank you for subcribing and reading everyone :D Do keep leaving comments so that I can know where to improve on! ^_^ I'm gonna talk about the Apink couples and yes definitely it's all link at the back and in this upcoming chapter it is a side love line :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is one thing that can ease all pain, it'll be love.

Why did Bomi protect Chorong till she breathe her very last breath, it's simply because of her love for her friend. However, not everyone display their affection for one in such a manner, some display affection in the most subtle way. They are gentle, silent but their hearts overflow with love...

-Hayoung POV-

I missed home. I missed Bomi Unnie. I missed him. We broke up today, it wasn't a fight, it was my lack of courage. I've always been the giving one in the relationship, I suit his likings, and I gave him all the love I had and definitely, wrong choice. I was so naive. I couldn't even bring myself to be selfish for once, not even when he said he was to leave me for her.

My heart was broken apart yet I smiled to him and wished him well. I was sitting in the room all alone, my knees were tucked into my chest and the emptiness within me was shouting louder than the silence of the room. I was never the kind of person who cried infront of anybody or my pain, this room suits me, silent and dark, just nice to hide my hideous crying face. I was crying so hard and....

"Pabo, come here." Naeun Unnie came in saying this with her slightly nasal voice as she take me into her embrace.

"Unnie... I-It's... hard...." I struggled to say those words in between my sobs but Naeun Unnie just shush me and pat my head genty as she craddles me.

I'm so thankful to have Naeun Unnie at times like this, she might be one with few words but it was always through those short sentences where we feel the warmth of Nauenie.

Naeun Unnie is so understanding, she's always here to protect me in her own ways. She might not know martial arts but she protects me, she protects my heart from getting hurt and getting cold. Now I realised, I was a fool why chase for someone else when I have someone who loves me right in front of me?

I stayed in her loving arms as I slowly cried my hearts out, it was only to her that I can be weak and let my guards down. I cried and cried till i have no energy left and I fell asleep in her embrace, feeling all her warmth. 

-Naeun POV-

I was watching Pororo with Yoonie in the living room and it's so weird that Hayoung is not out here catching her favourite show, is she unwell? I brushed those thoughts awy and continued staring at the TV, Yoonie made noises as though to capture my attention and the moment my eyes fell on her little face she crawled quickly towards my room that I share with Hayoung.

"Yahhh Yoonie ahhh" I was slightly annoyed as I quickly followed her before she breaks something but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter