Outplayed

The gift from heavens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloo sorry for the lack in updates! Thank you all for being so patient, thank you for the support! Here's a twist ;) don't be a silent reader feel free to speak your mind! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong locked eye to eye with Him and, "I will crush every single one of you into pixie dust."

The girls was preparing for war but Goliath was in for more than just physical fights. He is in to crush souls and faiths and defeat the girls from within spiritually.

"Ohh don't look so shocked. You probably should put your little fists down. Aww how cute, my little grand daughter and her little tiny friends. Let's sit down for a meal shall we?" His almost endearing voice sends chills down their spines.

"Uh.. Y-yes grandpa let's have a meal." Hayoung replied upon seeing her leader's assuring nod.

Goliath with a thunderous clap, shrunk to a normal human size. The girls was once again surprised by Goliath.

"Well let's go."

The whole meal was rather silent. But under the deafening silence, the girls was communicating through Chorong's mind reading and manipulating abilities. Her abilities had certainly improved. She is now able to allow different thoughts be transverse to different minds at the same time. It was like holding a group chat with her abilities.

"Goliath is certainly not to be messed with. Be subtle about our form of communication." Naeun 'spoke' while casually drinking some red wine.

"He's playing mind games huh?" Eunji was convulsed but continued to poke at her steak.

"Certainly. And Hayoung is his first target." Namjoo 'said' while chewing loudly.

"Naeun ah, let's come up with a plan." Chorong was about to 'say' more but was interrupted by Goliath.

"Hayoung my dear, shall we go for a walk after dinner.?" Goliath asked with a smile.

"Haha how about going in the morning Grandpa? Its getting late..." Hayoung replied while giving the girls a 'save me now' look.

"Yes we should all go in the morning together! We would give you a tour around the island." Naeun quickly jumped in to Hayoung's rescue (awww).

The girls knew that Naeun was planning something up her sleeves.

-The next morning-

"Unnie you ate it didn't you? How can you eat my only piece of pizzzaaaa!" Namjoo accused Eunji.

"YAH I SAID I DIDN'T!" Eunji was getting really triggered. She was about to set fire to the whole room when Chorong jumped infront of her.

"Hehe E-Eunji ah~ Don't be angry hmm?" She smiled brightly and gave Eunji the cutest pout to melt the latter's heart.

However unlike the usual, Eunji gave her a cold face and walked off. Chorong followed behind her as they walked into the garden. Eunji was certainly very very unhappy as she snapped at Chorong.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M REALLY SICK OF YOU?"

Well that really startled Chorong, it's the first time Eunji was yelling at her and her words were so spiteful. The spiteful words stabbed Chorong at her heart. She stood rooted to the ground as her eyes are fixed on the ground.

"Ahh Rong ah, it's n-not like that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter