Confession?

7 Minutes of Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook’s first class ended, and he stuffed everything into his bag before leaving to his second class hurriedly. The first class was boring the heck out of him, and given the fact that his mind was on HeeMin the entire time, he couldn’t concentrate at all.

He reached the classroom, catching his breath slightly. He noticed her writing on her notebook, and he smiled. He walked to his seat and pull out the chair, causing her to stop writing and refocusing her attention to him.

“Hey Kookie, your class ended early.” HeeMin greeted as Jungkook sat down beside her. “Yup.” Jungkook popped the ending word and took her notebook. “What’s this?”

“It’s a summary of what I’ve learnt today.” She explained. “I thought that by doing this, it’ll help me recap the next lesson.”

“Eyyy, so diligent.” Jungkook ruffled her hair and HeeMin smiled shyly.

“Just get a room already!” Someone shouted from the back of the classroom and caught everyone’s attention. Jungkook crushed the paper that was lying on his table, probably left by the previous owner and throw it at the person. “Shut up, V!” Taehyung dodged the flying ball and laughed, clearly enjoying the duo’s embarrassment.

“Oh yeah! What did you want to tell me just now?” HeeMin asked and Jungkook choked on his saliva. He calmed down and tilted his head slightly. “Tell you what?”

“How would I know?” HeeMin laughed. “You said something like ‘I really really’, and then it stopped there.”

“I…” Jungkook paused, mentally summoning for all the excuses in the world. “forgot.”

“Seriously?” HeeMin rolled her eyes playfully. Jungkook nodded silently and focused his attention on the teacher who had just entered the classroom.

I really, really like you HeeMin. I wanted to say it, but I lost confidence now.

 

 

HeeMin and Jungkook make their way to the canteen and spot the rest of the gang at their usual table. Jimin happened to look up and nudged Hoseok who was cutting up his grilled fish. The duo stared at Jungkook, wriggling their eyebrows. The younger boy noticed their actions and sent them a warning glare.

“Hey HeeMin,” They greeted in chorus, acknowledging her presence. “Hi oppas!” HeeMin waved and beamed. “Let’s go get food because these idiots didn’t bother to wait for us.” Jungkook rolled his eyes and left with her.

“Did maknae just called us idiots? That son of a hamburger.” Yoongi grumbled.

“But aren’t you eating a humburger now?” Jin asked, amused.

“Quiet.”

 

Jungkook and HeeMin stopped in front of a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter