Teaser

7 Minutes of Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yah Jungkook, how is it going with your girl?” Taehyung popped a grape flavoured lollipop into his mouth and pressed furiously on the game controller. Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed. “Her name is HeeMin. I told you that before, hyung. And she’s not my girl…”

“Damn, you haven’t confessed yet?” Taehyung took a quick glance at the other before refocusing on the screen. “Just go up to her and confessed. It’s easy.” Jungkook opened his mouth to refute, but someone beat him to it. “Jungkook’s not a smooth flirt like you, Taehyung. Give him some slack.”

Taehyung clucked his tongue and grinned, “I take that as a compliment. Thanks Yoongi hyung.”  Yoongi scoffed, “That .”

Jungkook sighed and stalked back to his room, feeling depressed. He has a crush on HeeMin since forever, and he has been trying to hint to her on multiple occasions, but the girl didn’t react at all.

Is HeeMin pretending that she doesn’t know my feelings for her, or is she really dense about it?

He plopped himself on the bed and threw his phone up in the air and caught it before it could land on his face. He grabbed a pillow and raised it above his head.

“I’m going to confess to you tomorrow, HeeMin, I promise.” He stated but paused for a moment. “How am I going to confess to her?” He stared at the pillow, imagining HeeMin’s face on it.

“Listen HeeMin, I really like you a lot. You caught my attention ever since I met eyes with you. Will you go out with me? No no no, too mushy.”

 “I like you, HeeMin. Go out with me. No no, it sounds too demanding.”

“HeeMin I… Ah forget it I can’t do this!” Jungkook threw the pillow away before turning himself 180 degrees and burying his head on the pillow.

 

 

Jungkook dragged his feet into the school’s hallway. He left his hyungs behind and left for school earlier, wanting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter