Trapped

7 Minutes of Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HeeMin took out her books and put them in her locker. She shifted her vision to the right and stared at the polaroid selfie she had taken with Jungkook. Her mind rewinded to that day when he confessed, and she shook her head to clear the thoughts. “Get yourself together, HeeMin.” She whispered to herself and shut the locker door.

She flinched when she saw a face when she turned. “Gawd, Taehyung! You scared me!”  

“You’re the only girl who calls me by my true name.” Taehyung gave her a loopsided grin. “But because you’re Jungkook’s girl…dash friend, I’ll allow you too.”

“What are you talking about?” HeeMin chuckled. “I’ve been calling you Taehyung ever since we met. Don’t expect me to call you V, because it sounds weird to me.” Taehyung shrugged. “Not expecting anything. Anyway, are you free later?”

“Maybe. Why?” HeeMin asked suspiciously. “Did you get in trouble again? Do I have to make some excuse and help you out?”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “You sound like my girlfriend, HeeMin. Except that I have none at the moment. Hey, do you want to be my girl--ouch!” Taehyung exclaimed and rubbed the sore spot of his head which HeeMin has smacked.

“If it’s nothing important, I’ll be going now.” HeeMin turned her heels but Taehyung stopped her. “Do you want to go to the baskballball court? The seven of us are having a game later.”

“Seven? Don’t you have practice?” HeeMin blinked, slightly confused. Taehyung shook his head. “Nah, it was cancelled earlier, and we didn’t want to go home early. Go alright? It’s been so long since you watched us play.” He pouted.

“Oh my gawd, Kim Taehyung is doing aegyo to me.” HeeMin faked a gasp. Taehyung’s expression flattened, and she giggled. “Alright, I’ll go.” 

“Yes! See you later!” Taehyung grinned widely and sprint off.

 

 

“Erm, why are we doing in here so early? Practice doesn’t start in another 15 minutes.” Jungkook frowned at Taehyung who was admiring his face in the mirror.

“So that we can take our time in the toilet without being rushed by the team, especially Mark hyung.” Taehyung’s face cringed when he mentioned their team leader. “Anyway, I’m going to bath while taking my own sweet time. Since we are here, you too, Kook.” Taehyung took off his shirt and casted a glance behind his shoulder behind entering a stall. Jungkook shrugged before copying Taehyung’s actions.

Taehyung turn on the shower and stood at the corner of his stall, making sure that the water doesn’t reach him. After a few minutes, he was sure that Jungkook has started bathing by the sound of water rushing and he turned off the water shower. He slipped his shirt back on, took his duffel bag from the bench and slung it over his shoulders. On second thoughts, I should just leave his here. He placed the bag back on the bench and walked towards the door, but stopped. With a devilish smile, he walked over to Jungkook’s stall and slide the towel off the stall’s door and left it on the bench before leaving the changing room.

Taehyung sat on the bench and waited anxiously for HeeMin to arrive. He tapped his feet and glanced back at the changing room, afraid that Jungkook will walk out anytime. He looked back at the entrance and finally saw HeeMin walking into the court.

“HeeMin!” He shouted but regretted immediately when he realized that Jungkook may be able to hear him. He run and skidded to a stop in front of her. “You’re here!”

“What’s with your enthusiastic response?” HeeMin chuckled and walked alongside Taehyung into the court. “Where are the rest?”

“They aren’t here yet.” Taehyung lied fluidly. He halted all of a sudden. “Oh no!”

HeeMin stopped and looked at him, concerned. “What happened?”

“I’ve forgotten that I have a brief date with the discipline master! HeeMin can you take my duffel bag out of the changing room please? Thanks!” With that, Taehyung ran off before she could answer him.

“But-” HeeMin sighed. “That idiot.” She make her way into the changing room and glanced around. She spotted Taehyung’s duffel bag and picked it up, ready to leave when a voice spoke.

“Taehyung? Are you outside? I think I left my towel outside, can you throw it over the stall to me?”

HeeMin froze, shocked. Was that Jungkook?! In a hurry, HeeMin knocked her leg against the bench and bit back a scream. She stumbled to the exit, only to go back in when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter