Your Moves .. Your Tears

Lost

Do you know how it feels when the one you love and care about be hurting and you can do nothing to sooth and help them. Do you know how it hurts when you are the cause of their pain and agony. Do you know how it feels when you have to watch from far away because you don't have the right to be near them anymore. You will feel that your soul is tearing apart and that your heart stopped beating, you will have a strong desire to disappeare but still you will watch from afar just to hurt yourself with the guilt eating you inside and you will blame yourself wishing the past to reture just that you won't repeat the same mistake of even happening in their lives. 

In a gloomy sunday you can see a man in his car parked watching  another man on the other side in a studio dancing and moving like a butterfly, the man with sorrowful face and sad eyes and the other man with teared face and a blank stare. When you look at the picture you can see how the man longs for the other man and you may think it's a love story came to an end but the problem is the love story never started and the relation between them came to an end but then after an hour you will notice the other man looking through the glass window toward the place were the man's car was parked and that happenes every sunday for two years.

 

Two years & Six months ago

"Hyung where are you now, I've been waiting for long already"  "sorry seungri ya ... aisssh"  "hello, Seunghyunie hyung what's going on"  just then time seemed to stop when two men hearing many watch outs with one in the middle of the street and the other sat up in a hurry swaying with his car to avoid hitting the standing man but to no avail. 

With a loud scream from the driver and the crowd the back of the car hit the standing man sending him to the side with a loud thud uncouncious and the car to the other side crashed with another parked car and the man inside passed out. whatever happened later was blur to everyone but the man driving he kept mumbling incoherent words but the only thing that was clear was him keep calling "Seungri" .. the doctors tried to stop his movement but he is way powerful than anyone just got out of an accident.

 

Three days later Seunghyun woke up to a too white room, a nurse next to him checking his vitals, a casted arm and a wrapped head. The nurse told him that he had an accident, breaking his arm and hitting his head on the steer wheel, he then asked "where is Seungri ?!" and she told him that his parents transfered him to another hospital and left him a letter. She gave him the letter and told him that the boy had bad injuries and he was in a comatose state, Seunghyun went blank and thoughts were killing him "I hit Seungri" "I hurt him" "He's suffering because of me" "I didn't tell him I love you" and he started to hyperventilate and his mind was in a buzz and everything went black.

Days passed for Seunghyun like this, going in and out through darkness. He became depressed, guilt eating him, longing killing him and missing Seungri driving him insane. Three weeks later he was discharged, he went home after a long time but the person who left throught the door a month ago wasn't the same person standing infront of it now. Seunghyun looked lifeless, dead. 

Entering his house he went straight to his room, thrown himself on the bed without changing his clothes. His mind kept repeating the words of Seungri's parents in the letter they left for him. "Don't come near him again, We won't say anything about you being the cause of the accident" and he cried and wished that he didn't reach for his fallen phone that day. 

Another two weeks passed and Seunghyun was determined to find Seungri, He started to search in hospitals near Seungri's area and he sent a close friend to ask his friends about him but things weren't going well. It was as if Seungri vanished but Seungrhyun was stubborn and a stubborn desperate man in love is something you shouldn't take lightly. Going everywhere and sending trusted people but to no avail and after two months he almost gave up until one day he was driving around when he saw Seungri's parents getting out from a hospital with Seungri between them being held and walking carefully. Seunghyun parked an watched the scene and noticed how Seungri doesn't walk by himself and how he moves his arms around him but then it clicked when he saw him feeling the car searching for the door handle. Seungri can't see. 

Seunghyun stayed in the car until Seungri's car passed, he was still in daze as if his soul left his body. He didn't just hurt his love but also took one thing from him, his sight. Seunghyun knew how Seungri loves to dance, He knew the the real Seungri only surfeces when he is dancing but now the younger can't see, He can't learn more moves, He is trapped in the darkness. 

But in the passed car, Seungri felt as if someone is staring at him. He knew he had an accident but he can't recall how and what happened, All he knew was that he was crossing a road when an unfocused driver tried to avoid hitting him but to no avail. All he asked was what about the driver and they said they don't know about him but he could feel the uneasiness and the lying in his parents voices, they were hiding something. After he woke up which was after a month and two weeks he knew that he lost his sight because when he was hit by the car he hit his head badly, He became hysterical and the doctors left with nothing but sedating him, He regained his senses after one week and all he was asking about was Where is Seunghyunie hyung and When will they discharge me to which his parents turned a deaf ear because what will they say !!. They hated to see their boy sad because his closest hyung were not here but they can't forget or forgive what he had done even when they know it was an accident. 

After a week of Seungri being stubborn and doctors didn't want him to be stressed he got discharged. He wasn't used to being helped which depressed him, he felt like a burden because even doing a simple thing like drinking water became hard and what angered him more that his mother became too much attentive and doesn't want to look like an ungrateful kid but it's tiring when you are always reminded that you can't function normally so he snapped. Seungri just let it all go, he thrashed everything he can reach, he screamed and cried, he was wild and uncontrolable until he had no more energy and fell limply in his mother's embrace. Getting out of the room, he was happy that he will go home althought he was broken inside. His parents were on both of his sides helping him till they reached the car and they turned to take his belongings with his hands he touched around him till he felt the car and reached the door handle settling himself at the back while leaning on the window. Seungri had this feeling of serenity, he got this warm buzz that Seungrhyun's presence always gave him but that made him more sad because he keep on thinking where did he go.

A month later Seungri told his parents that he wants to go back to dancing which was met with silence, He knows he can't see but he still can move and walk alone so his parents allowed him but on condition that he goes to a dancing school near his home and that his dad will sent him and get him back always with the tone of no argument and he agreed.

Dancing was always his way to vent so he always went, he kept on dancing and dancing until he drops from fatigue or until his legs can't hold anymore. He was always exhausted but happy, He danced and cleared his mind but after that his mind always was busy reminding him of the day of the accident and his hyung so he often found himself tearing. 

 

Sundays was different for Seunghyun and Seungri, after that day at the hospital Seunghyun always kept himself updated about Seungri and with gathering informations he figured that Seungri went back to dancing so he observed him. He noticed that at first Seungri was happy but later he started to see his tears more than his smiles so he went every sunday to watch his love dance but he always go before seeing the look Seungri always have watching the same spot he was parking at.

Seungri felt that sundays are gloomy and he always feel that chill runs through his body as if he being watched from the right side of the room. He asked his friend if any anybody was there but his friend told him that it's a glass wall showing the road and that there is nobody there. 

 

Days turned to weeks to months and in a blink two years passed, Seunghyun and Seungri each has a routine one to observe and one to mourn. Seunghyun settled by watching from a far because Seungri's parents stated it clearly that they don't want him near their son when once he tried to talk to the younger so he promised that he will be far. Seungri on the other hand became more distant, lost his cheerful side whether it was because of his lost sight or his lost friend and crying while dancing became his way of showing his feelings. Seunghyun also became depressed because guilt was eating him inside and longing was killing the last bit of sanity he has so he wrote a note to Seungri and told one of the dancers to give it him and he stood infront of the glass wall watching the younger reading it, yes Seunghyun learned "Braille" and with every second passing he saw the tears rolling down the younger's face. He wanted to leave but he couldn't he watched Seungri approaching the glass wall putting his hand on the glass and waiting, Seunghyun then did the same watching the younger smile softly and he left while mouthing "I'm Sorry". 

It ended with two broken hearts for the lost love knowing that they can't be together anymore but the guilt vanished with the "Sorry" and "It's okay I forgave you".