AVOIDING

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been second week since minho started to work with Soohyuk.

They’re doing just fine except for one thing… Shinhye is ignoring minho and sora also noticed Shinhye that whenever minho try to reach out to her Shinhye will make an excuse or pretending to not notice minho and minho seems to get annoyed ‘sora is there something to eat? Minho ask sora. Minho know that there’s nothing to eat so he ask sora. He know that sora will get something to eat downstair so she and minho will be alone. He really need to talk to this woman.

‘ill get it! Shinhye volunteer to get the food for them but got stopped by sora. ’no!! ill get it. Sora said as she turn to ask minho ‘oppa what will you like? Minho turn his head to see sora ’anything will do he smiled, Sora turn his smile and look in Shinhye’s side ‘and you? ‘ill go with you Shinhye said as she try to walk but got stop. This time is minho who stopped her. ‘and where do you think you’re going? He ask as he stop Shinhye by hand and sora look to their hand. Minho didn’t let go in shinhye’s hand ‘don’t leave me alone her. im not used to be alone when im working’ then he let go in Shinhye’s hand and face the two girls ‘didn’t Soohyuk tell you that im not used to be alone when im working he said trying to convince the two girls.

The two girls just look into each other and look to minho turning their heads left and right ‘will now that you know, you Shinhye will stay with me and sora will get our food and minho back to his sit ‘okay, ill leave now. Ill be back in a minute sora left and Shinhye just continue what she was doing if she didn’t agree to work at night with sora maybe this will not be happen. ‘What are you doing here shinhye!! Shinhye talking in herself ‘you shouldn’t agree to come here!! You can do your work at home!! ‘what are you doing? Minho ask and mimic what shinhye is doing.

shinhye turn to see minho but surprise to see what minho is doing ‘you…. What do you think you’re doing? shinhye puzzle look make minho smile ‘nothing… im just doing what your expression… ‘me? Im doing what? I don’t do that!!’  shinhye cut minho’s words.

Shinhye stand and walk to the door but before she could  get hold of the door knob minho stop her by grasping her hands.

‘you… are you avoiding me? I can feel that yourre avoiding me since the day that weve met. Did I do something? minho’s endless questions make shinhye uncomfortable. ‘what to do? Shinhye think! Think!’ shinhye said in her mind and look to her left and right but ends up looking at the floor ‘im not avoiding you. Is just your imagination and besides you know how busy we are in doing our job.  She said as she keep on staring at the floor ‘really…? he bend down to see something on the floor ‘is there something on the floor that you kept looking down here? minho said as he keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter