INTRODUCE

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You know you don’t have to work... you have to stay in your house and get some rest’ Soohyuk said as he opens the door for Shinhye. They just got out in hospital and instead of driving her home Shinhye beg for Soohyuk to let her work instead of let her rest.

‘No. I’ve rested enough and besides I don’t like to stay alone in our apartment. Please… just let me work okay... I promise not to overdo it....’ Shinhye approach Sora to avoid Soohyuk but instead of Soohyuk asking her to get some rest but instead of Soohyuk here is Sora shouting, telling her to go home and not to work.

‘When did this happen?’ Shinhye ask both of them. The two look into each other then look in Shinhye ‘what are you saying? Sora ask ‘when did this happen? Happen what?’ confused Soohyuk return the question to Shinhye who’s now smirking to the two of them ‘are you a tag team now? I thought you’re not that good to each other’ Shinhye smile as she leaves the two of them.

 

Sora and Soohyuk look to each other and ignore what Shinhye said

‘Sir I’ve been trying to call last night but I can’t contact you’ Soohyuk secretary approach him with a worried look ‘why? Soohyuk ask ‘sir our chosen model in one of our customers order back out and we have to shoot right now. They will arrive in three hours to give their item and see the photo shoot’ Soohyuk look in Shinhye ‘you chose the model right? Call her right away. You, you come with me. Shinhye ask the model to come or else we sue her tell her she already sign a contract.’ A sudden change of mood of Soohyuk got them serious. They know Soohyuk is a happy go lucky person but when it comes to his hobby or business he’s transform into madman. Shinhye do what Soohyuk instructed her.

 

Shinhye noticed Soohyuk looks weird he should be mad but… the way he looks… he seems excited of something that will happen any moment now.

Soohyuk felt the presence of Shinhye approaching him ‘so... Soohyuk suddenly change into a serious look ‘they will pay for the damage and we can’t find someone to replace her that will suit into the…. ‘Since you insist to work and the model that you chose can’t come you will be the one who should replace her. Soohyuk said and give a signal to the other to prepare Shinhye.

Shinhye just took a glance to Soohyuk she tried to protest but seeing him like this she can’t do anything but to follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter