THE MEETING

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving a person who doesn’t love you back is like holding a knife tightly, not minding the pain and bleeding that caused by the knife. Coz you keep waiting for that person to heal your wounds that caused by yourself.

 

‘why… why you end it like this? You chose to end your life than to be by my side? Is it that hard to love me young dee? Is it that hard to be by my side?’ crying yuri hold young dee’s hand and take it to his heart. ‘cant you just choose me instead of him? Cant you just love me the way you love him? Young dee!!!!’

Shin hye woke up in the middle of the night.  Sweating a lot with tears in her eyes she can’t even remember what she’s been dreaming of, all that she know is she’s hurting and feel so alone like there’s no one in her side.

she kept holding her chest and try to calm herself “why? What kind of feeling is this?” she holds herself and cried for the rest of the night. 

 

‘oh my… your eyes? Don’t tell me it’s your…”  before kang sora could finish, shinhye nod three times and give a deep sigh ‘I cant even go back to sleep’ ‘why don’t you ask for a help.. go to a fortune teller, maybe they can help you and give you some advice…… even though I don’t believe in them’  sora said and give shinhye a hug.

Kang sora knows all about shinhye and that include her nightmares. Shinhye started to have her dreams when she turns 18 and she thought that maybe is just an ordinary dreams but it turns out to be a nightmare to her.

Her, being a boy? Loving a woman? All this are just one of the dreams that shinhye’s have and when she’s having a dream that she called nightmares shinhye always wanted to be hug by someone and that someone is her ofcourse.

‘don’t worry shinhye everything’s going to be fine so for now… we should work or else were gonna be fired’ ‘aish its already alright to be hug like this but you ruin it’ shinhye got up and start her work while sora start her daily routine

‘you know that I might see my prince chraming today and I have to impress  him with my beauty’ she put lipstick and look again in the mirror ‘am I look okay?’ shinhye just nod kang sora is pretty whatever she did or do she still pretty ‘wahh how I wish I could get that beauty of yours’ ‘yah!! You’re beautiful ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter