Chapter 9

Just so You Know

.

.

.

.

“Ah…what the…?” Jaehee muttered alone when she walked into the laboratory. Why is that girl sitting with Yunho oppa? Yunho oppa is my laboratory partner! Jaehee screamed inside her head.

 

“Miss Kim, this is the first time you’re coming late into my class,” The class’ Chemistry teacher looked at her. “I’m sorry Mrs. Yoon, I have something to deal before,” Jaehee bowed ninety-degree. “It’s okay. You can go to your seat. Oh, I forget, I changed your place with Miss Jeon. Hope you don’t mind about it, Miss Kim?” Her Chemistry class smiled.

 

“It’s okay, Mrs. Yoon.” Jaehee slightly smiled and walked toward the empty seat at the most behind seat in the laboratory. Her eyes locked awhile with Yunho but for sure, Yunho didn’t show any sorry feeling at all. She then smiled a bit seeing Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin’s muttered sorry to her.

 

“Aishh…” Jaehee sighed as she took her seat. “Page 35, Miss Kim.” Mrs. Yoon telling her. “Thank you, Mrs. Yoon!” Jaehee faked a smile. “Just concentrate, Jaehee…don’t think about anything else!” Jaehee cheered herself and started to flip the book.

 

Forty-five minutes passed and the learning process was like usual. “Okay, so this is like this,” Jaehee talked to herself alone and then nodded, signing she had understand what the teacher explained about the reaction between the chemicals as she read another explanation on the book. “…and…” Jaehee looked up from the book. “What is that?” Jaehee frowned when she saw Yunho and Jihyun slowly linked their hands under the table.

 

“Okay, class! I want you guys to do the exercise on the 40. And the exercises on the next pages will be your homework.” Mrs. Yoon’s remarks caused a chaotic situation in the laboratory. She was famous for always giving tons of homework’s and sure, you will get heavy punishment if you’re unable to complete them. “Quiet! Do it now!”

 

All the students in the class became quiet and quickly do their homework. “Yunho, let’s have lunch together after this?” Jihyun asked Yunho slowly. “Hmm? Sure. Let’s have lunch with my friends at our usual place,” Yunho replied back. “No, let’s have lunch just the two of us.” Jihyun pouted cutely.

 

“…But…”

 

“Yunho, please?” Jihyun blinked her eyes cutely at Yunho. “We always have lunch with your friends. It’s boring.” Jihyun said again. “Please?” She pleaded again. Yunho thought deeply how to have lunch with Jihyun without hurting his friends’ feelings. “…okay.”

 

Jihyun smiled in victory as she scooted closer to Yunho. Yunho looked at her in confused as he mouthing ‘what are you doing?’ to her. Jihyun smiled and quickly leaned in to kiss Yunho on his cheek.

 

Jaehee was about to eavesdropping Jihyun and Yunho’s conversation while pretending to do her the work and she was holding a pencil when she suddenly saw Jihyun kissed Yunho’s cheek, inside the laboratory, on her seat, with the love of her life. What do you expect then? Of course she was shocked and accidentally broke the pencil into two and the whole class heard the sound.

 

“Crack!”

 

The whole class shifted their attention to the most behind seat. “What happened?” Jaejoong whispered to his twin. He looked worried over Jaehee’s stiffen expression.

 

 

For real?

 

Jaehee had a hard time trying to reinterpret back the image of Jihyun kissing Yunho. Yunho just caught a glimpse of her, before concentrating on his book back. Jihyun smirked slightly when she got to see the expression on Jaehee’s face.

 

“Miss Kim, what happened? Are you okay?” Mrs. Yoon asked her favorite student.

 

KRING!

 

“Okay, class. You can go now. Miss Kim, please come with your mind fully concentrated on my teaching next time. Get it?” Mrs. Yoon eyed Jaehee. She then silently nodded to her teacher’s words. All the students then were rushing out of the laboratory class so that they had enough time to change into their P.E uniform.

 

“Let’s go,” Jihyun dragged Yunho by his arm. “Jihyun,we need to wait for my friends first,” Yunho stopped her. “But we will be late! Mr. Seo is frightening when he get mad, especially when he exploded like last week when we forgot to bring our uniform.” Jihyun pouted. “Let’s go! Your friends know their way to the gym, there is no need to worry,” Jihyun constantly dragged Yunho from there.

 

“Yah, hyung!” Junsu shouted when he saw Jihyun and Yunho walked out of the laboratory while he and the others just finished packaging their books and were about to walk to Jaehee, whom was confusedly inserting her books inside her bag.

 

“I’ll go first with Jihyun!” Yunho shouted back to inform his friends.

 

 

“Ignore him, Junsu,” Yoochun sneered. Yoochun just couldn’t believe that Yunho ignored them just because of this one girl.

 

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong quickly took place beside Jaehee. “Hmmm…I’m okay.” Jaehee smiled bitterly. “What happen? What did you see?” Jaejoong asked again. “Nothing.”

 

“She saw that Jihyun kiss Yunho hyung’s cheek.” Changmin blurted out while munching over a packet of chocolate cookies. Jaehee looked up at Changmin with an expression that she could kill him right at that moment, while Changmin just smiled apologetically. “You know you have to say it or Jaejoong hyung will bug you all day to know about it,” Changmin shrugged.

 

“Are you sure that you’re okay?” Yoochun asked again. “You look a bit pale.” He continued. “I’m okay. Don’t worry.” Jaehee answered. She tried to smile happily to lessen their worry.

 

Jaejoong quickly opened up his bag and took out a paper bag. “You left without having your breakfast. Mom told me to bring this to you. Eat this; you didn’t eat anything since our dinner at home yesterday.” Jaejoong opened the paper bag and took the sandwich. “You guys go first. We will stay here. Tell Mr. Seo my sister is not feeling well. I’ll take her to the infirmary later.” Jaejoong said to his friend seriously.

 

“Let’s go first then! Mr. Seo is in a good mood now,” Junsu sling his bag to his shoulder. “How do you know?” They asked him back in curiosity. “I saw Miss Lee giving him gift this morning. You know it very well about Mr. Seo’s fondness of Miss Lee.” Junsu grinned.

 

“It’s scary.” Jaehee shook her head. “…Mr. Seo is 15 years older than Miss Lee. He can be counted as a ia.” Jaehee continued.

 

“Finally you’re talking more than five words,” Yoochun pinched her nose, causing her to frown. “We’ll go first, hyung.” Yoochun smiled and walked out with Junsu and Changmin.

 

“Let’s go to the infirmary. You look pale.” Jaejoong took Jaehee’s bag. “I’m okay, Joong.” Jaehee took her bag from Jaejoong back. “No Hee, you’re not okay,” Jaejoong mocked her. “Didn’t last week Mr. Seo said we will play volleyball. I’m excited to play against you.” Jaehee made puppy eyes, tried to soften her twin’s heart.

 

“Aish, don’t make that puppy eyes! They are dangerous!” Jaejoong closed his eyes. “You have those puppy eyes too,” Jaehee stuck out her tongue at Jaejoong. “If you want someone to be blamed, blame mom for giving these big, rounded eyes to us,” she laughed then.

 

Jaehee then took her bag from Jaejoong. “Let’s go!” She excitedly dragged Jaejoong out. “I’ll let you play if you finish the sandwich!” Jaejoong said. “Okay, okay…let’s go, Joong!!”

.

.

.

.

special thanks to

madz67
tleeex3
pop_05
uknowyunho2024
nar12345

for commenting ^^

can i ask a question?

which part from the chapter 8 that you find cute? O_o

'coz I don't find any cuteness there xD