Chapter 8

Just so You Know

.

.

.

.

“Good morning!!” The voice echoed through the hallway as students of Seoul High School whispered to each other about the owner of the voice. The owner of the voice then suddenly pointed straight to a group of female students. “Hey there, there is no need to whisper behind my back…”

 

“Oops!” They gasped when the person come closer.

 

“…es.” The person gave a sly smirk to them as the person then kept on walking.

 

“Kwon Jiyoung!”

 

He went to turn on his back and was about to avoid a 500-pages of a big book hitting on his head, but poor he was just a second too late.

 

“Ouch!”

 

He groaned in pain. “What was that for?!” Jiyoung rubbed his head as he yelled to the person who just hit him.

 

“Where have you been for the past last week?”

 

Jiyoung gave a smirk at her. “Calm down, Jaehee…I’m just chilling alone, far away at my private island. You want to come with me the next time?” Jiyoung smiled charmingly. “Oh Ji, Ji…you just won’t learn anything, right?” Jaehee shook her head with a smile.

 

Kwon Jiyoung, the richest student of Seoul High School, yet the dorkiest one when it comes to goofing around. He, just like Jaehee’s twin, Jaejoong, had his own gang. They were so close, just like Jaejoong and his friends.

 

“Of course, I won’t Baby J,” Jiyoung slung his arm around Jaehee as they walked away leaving the hallway. “Hands off me please Mr. Kwon.” Jaehee elbowed Jiyoung’s stomach, causing him to scream in pain again. “You know, it only been five minutes we meet back, but you already hurt me twice.” Jiyoung rubbed his stomach this time to reduce the pain.

 

“Ji, I think I should give this back to you,” Jaehee took out a black box from her school bag. “Hmmm? I thought you say you want to give this to Yunho,” Jiyoung took the black box from her. “The plans are cancelled.” Jaehee replied with a shrug and smiled bitterly.

 

“Why?” Jiyoung looked at her. Her face showed pain and hurt, they were very clear. Her eyes weren’t sparkling like they used to be. “You know you can tell me,” Jiyoung came closer, closing gaps between them as he whispered those words on Jaehee’s ear.

 

Jiyoung’s warm breathe tickled Jaehee badly that she automatically pushed him away. “Seriously Ji, you’re such a Casanova.” Jaehee wiped her ear. “…your action is disgusting. It may make other girls fall for you, but I’m not them.” Jaehee stuck out her tongue at him.

 

“Yeah, yeah…I know. We’re cousins anyway. And there are no ways I’m going to marry someone who has kept bullying me since I was a newborn!” Jiyoung slapped Jaehee’s arm hard. “Duh, thanks, bro. and your slap aren’t hard like mine.” Jaehee slapped Jiyoung’s arm this time and the latter again, screamed in pain.

 

“Fudge you!”

 

“Ouch!”

 

Jiyoung cried in pain again when Jaehee punched his chest. “Say that word again and I’m going to tell the teacher to give you detention. You know what kind of man your father is, aren’t you Ji?” Jaehee smirked, knowing that Jiyoung was afraid of his father, the principal of the Seoul High School.

 

“Fine, fine!” Jiyoung surrendered. “You should just take this back. After all, it’s yours. I’m just helping you to buy it.” Jiyoung took Jaehee’s hands and gave the black box to her again. “And for your information, I know everything, okay?”

 

Jaehee looked at him in confused. “Basically, Jaejoong told me.” Jiyoung grinned. “But don’t worry, I don’t tell your twin about the gift.” Jiyoung backed off, afraid if Jaehee may hit him again.

 

“There is nothing wrong with trying again. If you fall, you can soar again. After all, you’re Kim Jaehee.” Jiyoung patted her shoulder and gave her his charming smile again, before started to walk away.

 

There is nothing wrong with trying again. If you fall, you can soar again. After all, you’re Kim Jaehee.

 

Jaehee smiled bitterly. Jiyoung was truly such a sweetheart for encouraging her like that, when everyone around her told her to forget Yunho. “Thanks, Ji…”

 

“Wait! Kwon Jiyoung, where are you going? The class is about to start! Are you going to skip school again?” Jaehee shouted.

 

“I have music class, pabo!! Your class for the first period is different from mine!” Jiyoung shouted from the upstairs. “Wait, when did you get upstairs?”

 

“I’m faster; I’m G-Dragon afterall!” Jiyoung grinned widely from the upstairs.

 

“And you…ouch!”

 

Jiyoung was about to say something when a hard object hitting his head. “What the…”

 

“Kwon Jiyoung, what are you doing, shouting here?” A stern, deep voice was asking him.

 

“Fathe- I mean principal! I-I have…” Jiyoung suddenly stuttered in front of his father, or should be said, the principal of SHS.

 

“…music class!” Jaehee shouted from the downstairs.

 

“Ah, yes! I have music class, principal! I’ll go first! Bye!” Jiyoung bowed ninety degree and quickly dashed off, running away from his father. Jaehee giggled watching Jiyoung’s behavior whenever he was with his father.

 

“And you, young lady, aren’t it time for you to go into your Chemistry class now?” The principal raised up his eyebrow playfully at Jaehee.

 

“Ah, yes, Uncle Kwon, I mean Principal! I’ll go first!” Jaehee bowed from the downstairs. “Have a good day, Mister Principal!” Jaehee waved to him before running to her Chemistry class. She didn’t realize when the bell ring as all the students have went into their respective class.

.

.

.

.

is it long enough? :D

Special cameo: Big Bang's G-Dragonangel

many thanks to

starcraft_runner
tleeex3
LeeHyejin
uknowyunho2024
madz67
pop_05

FOR COMMENTING ^_____^