Chapter 10

Just so You Know

writer block~ writer block~

who want to buy a bunch of my writer block?

i'll give it for free -_-

writer block~ writer block~

anyway here is the latest chapter!

.

.

.

.

“I don’t want to play against class B!” Jaehee heard a girl from her class whined as soon as she and Jaejoong stepped into the gym. “What happened?” Jaehee asked her classmate.

 

“Mr. Seo told us to play against class B! You know how rough they are!” The girl answered her. “I just painted my nails yesterday…”

 

“Class B is Jiyoung’s class, right?” Jaejoong slung his arm around Jaehee’s shoulders. “Yeah. This game will be interesting, right Joong?” Jaehee smile mischievously. Jaejoong shook his head. “It will be very interesting.”

 

“Everyone, please gather here!” A big man blew the whistle to get the attention of the students. “We will play volleyball today. There will be six people in a team.” Mr. Seo instructed them.

 

“Is it Class A versus Class B?” Sandara, a girl from Class B raised up her hand to ask a question. “As you wish,” Mr. Seo nonchalantly answered. He knew they would fight against each other, like what they always did since the first year.

 

The students grunted. “No fun,” Seungri, a boy from Class B whined. “…because we can beat them once again!” He continued.

 

“Calm down,” Taeyang patted his shoulders. “We can beat them again,” Seunghyun smirked. “But hyung, you’re not good in volleyball!” Daesung, his friend told him. Seunghyun quickly gave Daesung a sharp glare, causing the latter to shut his lips tightly.

 

“Let’s get this hurry,” Jiyoung smirked. “I can’t wait to beat them!” He cheered. “But we need one more player,” Taeyang told him.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the gym, Jaejoong and his classmates were discussing too. “Okay, first team will be the five of you,” Junho, Junsu’s twin brother and also the monitor of Class A said. “And we need one more player…any volunteer?” He looked up at his classmates.

 

“M…” Jaehee smiled as she was about to volunteer to play. “Me!” Jihyun quickly raised up her hands. “Okay, Jihyun then.” Junho wrote down her name in the list. “Why are you so slow, Jaehee?” Junsu whispered at Jaehee. “Shut up.”

 

“J!”

 

Jaehee quickly turned to the direction of the voice. “What?” She retorted back. It was Jiyoung. “Want to join my team?” Jiyoung asked her.

 

Class B’s students all quickly voiced out their objection. “She is from Class A!” A student shouted. “So what?” Seunghyun glared at them. All the students from Class B kept quiet in an instance.

 

“Can I?” Jaehee asked Jiyoung after then. “Sure. Plus, we need one more player.” Jiyoung looked at his friends who then nodded, as permission. Jaehee looked over her classmates. “Go, it is okay! We can manage well without you,” Junho said playfully.

 

“Don’t hate me when your team loses,” Jaehee stuck out her tongue and ran to Jiyoung’s team.

 

“We won’t lose!” Jihyun said in rage. “We have Yunho, we will win for sure! Right, Yunho?” She looked at Yunho. “We will win.” Yunho smiled.

 

“Tssk, I’m sick of them,” Junsu rolled his eyes as he said that slowly. “I bet Yunho hyung had been under love potion.” He continued. “There is no such thing like love potion,” Changmin opposed him. “There is!” Junsu punched Changmin’s arm.

 

“Okay, first two teams, stepped in now!” Mr. Seo shouted among the noise. “Thirty minutes, then we will change to the second team. Got it?” He asked them. The players all nodded.

 

“Good luck, Ji.” Jaejoong shook Jiyoung’s hands. “Good luck to you too, girl,” Jiyoung smirked. “What? Girl??” Jaejoong’s eyes widened when Jiyoung mocked him with the word that he hated the most. “We will beat you!!” Jaejoong said in anger.

 

“Woah, woah…there you are Ji, mocking him with the word that he hate the most,” Jaehee chuckled. “…now he won’t go easy on us,” Jaehee continued. “That’s why I did that.” Jiyoung grinned.

 

“Start!”

 

 

As soon as the sign was given, Jaejoong started to jump and give a strong service to Jiyoung’s team. “Woah~” All the students cheered at Jaejoong’s strong attempt.

 

“J!” Jiyoung looked at Jaehee. Jaehee quickly jumped and smashed the ball to the opponent’s area.

 

“Ouch!”

 

The game abruptly halted when Jihyun’s winced in pain after the ball that Jaehee smashed hit her head. “Jihyun!” everyone quickly surrounded around her, especially Yunho.

 

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked in a very worry tone. “I-I’m okay…” Jihyun touched her head and tried to smile. “I…” Jihyun suddenly lost her balance and was about to fall to the ground but Yunho quickly held her. “Jihyun! You’re not okay,” Yunho said, emphasizing the word ‘not’. “I’ll bring her to the infirmary,” Yunho quickly carried her bridal style and ran toward the exit. Jihyun steal a glance on Jaehee and gave her an evil smirk. “No, it can’t be…” Jaehee shook her head, trying to telling her own self that what she saw from Jihyun is just a illusion since she was a bit sick too that day.

 

“Hee, are you okay?” Jaejoong came to her side and asked his twin. “I suddenly not feeling well, so I guess you must feel the same as me too, right?” Jaejoong asked again. Jaehee nodded softly. “A bit sick…” Jaehee leaned her head on Jaejoong’s back. Jaejoong let his twin leaned on him since he knew his sister wasn’t only sick on the outside. Her heart was in pain too, a very deep scar might develop on Jaehee’s heart soon and he wanted to prevent it from happened.

 

“Joong, let’s go to the infirmary,” Jaehee held his hand. “Hmm…? Later, okay? That girl is there, I don’t want to be around her,” Jaejoong made a disgusted face, causing Jaehee to chuckle. “I want to apologize to her. Come on, just follow me,” Jaehee started walked and dragged Jaejoong with her. “Ji, find someone else to replace me.” Jaehee slapped Jiyoung’s arm as she walked passed him.

 

A whimper escaped from Jiyoung’s lips. “Geez, I wonder how I can get the two of you as my cousins,” Jiyoung rubbed his arms. “Because it’s our fate!” Jaehee and Jaejoong slapped his arms from both side and was about to run away out of the gym quickly, leaving Jiyoung groaned in pain.

 

“Mr. Seo, they want to run away!” Jiyoung called their gym teacher. “Yah Kim Jaejoong and Kim Jaehee! Stop right there!” Mr. Seo called their name. “We’re sick, sir!” Jaejoong and Jaehee said in unison, giving a bow to him and ran away.

 

“.” Jiyoung cursed. “Kwon Jiyoung, I heard that! Detention for you, clean this gym after this!” Mr. Seo wrote something on his file and walked away.

 

“What the…” Jiyoung muttered. “We will save some food for you later, hyung,” Seungri with the others patted his shoulder and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded alone.

.

.

.

.

special cameos : Big Bang members~ lolol

sbs gayo daejun is daebak ^^ homin is just too awesome!!

sorry for m.i.a for too long :B

i'm a bit busy taking up the license lesson..it's taking hours :O

and i'm having writer block -_- the ideas appeared in my mind was absolutely telling me to write new stories lol

none of them can be used for my on-going stories like More than the air I breathe or Rebirth...geez

anyway!!!

thank you for commenting ^^

really appreciate them! keep on commenting!!

and silent readers! i know you're there!! please give me comment, even if it's a (.)

:p

jk!