Don't Drink & Ride.

The Morning After

It was warm. Which was surprising to Jiwon as she would usually wake up cold after she kicked the covers off of herself during the night. But it was warm. Hot even. And she was most definitely . And hangover deducing from the massive headache and thirst. Also there were most definitely male hands on her body. One under her head, as a pillow and the other one shamelessly resting on her . Someone was spooning here, that was for sure.

She's drunk way too much last night seeing as she couldn't even remember who the guy was. And then she opened her eyes and felt a sudden fear wash over her. She knew that room. She recognized the posters on the wall and the clothes laying on the floor.

'Oh no. God no.' She shut her eyes praying to God that she didn't do what she thought she did. She's heard a low growl from behind when she tried to get up, and now she knew that she did exactly that. She was so dead.

'Where do you think you're going?' She's heard Jongin's whisper right next to her ear and felt his lips move slowly to leave kisses on her neck while he moved his hand to her waist and tightened the grip, bringing her closer.

'Jongin stop.' She begged and tried to get out of his embrace. 'We really shouldn't be doing this. Oh , I'm so dead.' Jongin didn't seem to care too much as he started to mark her collarbones and her neck. She really knew that she should get out of there immediately but a quiet moan that escaped when he bit her, didn't help her case. The boy moved his hand from her waist to her thigh and was carresing it slowly.

'What's so wrong about this?' He asked, his lips on her jawline. 'I would've thought that you enjoyed it last night.'

'We can't.' She murmured and tried to push his hand away but it was weak. 'Your sister will kill me.'

'She won't touch you.' He whispered, biting on her ear again. 'Nobody will. I won't let that happen.'

'Jongin...' But he interrupted her.

'You have no idea how much I love it when you say my name.' He whispered, his lips barely leaving her neck. 'I loved it when you called it so many times last night.'

'Jongin, stoooo...' She couldn't finish because he chose that exact moment to bite her ear. He's learn her weak spot last night and he clearly decided to use it to his advantage this morning. 'We...' She started weakly again, feeling his hands wander all over her body as if he'd want to make sure he touched everything. 'We seriously shouldn't...'

'Shouldn't what?' He teased, she knew he was smirking even without looking at him.

'Shouldn't be doing this.'

'What is this? Cuddling? We can skip that. Morning is best anyway.' The word  somehow worked on her will. She jumped out of the bed, leaving the boy looking at her confused. 'What are you doing? Come back here, we haven't even started yet.'

'We cannot do that. I can't have with Jiin's brother, she will murder me in my sleep.'

'I told you not to worry about my sister.' He said turning around in all his glory so she had a perfect view on his abs and some other regions... lower... 'I'll take care of her. Don't you worry about it. Now. Come back.'

'No.' She shut her eyes. Jongin definitely wasn't a kid anymore.

'Stop being stupid Jiwon, come back here.' With her eyes still closed she started moving around to find her clothes.

'No. I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize my friendship with Jiin.' She stated solemnly.

'Isn't it a little bit too late for that? I mean we've already done it. What does it matter how many times?'

'It matters. I was drunk. I wasn't thinking clearly. Now I would do it with clear mind.'

'Oh come on, that's weak.' She could hear him move out of bed.

'STOP!' She yelled and put her hand out in the direction she thought he'd be in. 'Please, don't make it even harder Jongin.'

'You're acting ridiculous.'

'No, I'm not. I'm not just saying this because of your sister, okay? I don't want to hurt you and that's how it would end. I would hurt you.'

'Jiwon...'

'Please! Just let me... Think a bit... And call you later, ok?' She snapped open one of her eyes to look at him because he didn't answer. He was looking at her weirdly, one eyebrow raised.

'Ok.' He said finally. 'Just don't start doing stupid like avoiding me or something.'

'Pfffft. Who? Me? Avoiding? Totally not the case. I'm not an avoider. I'm totally a voider, you know. I mean...'

'Yeah, yeah. Just pick up when I call, okay?' She nodded quickly. 'Now if you want to get dressed go ahead, I'm not going to watch it. I may not want to let you leave if I do.' He said, moving towards the bathroom door. 'Now I need a cold shower, since you're leaving me in this state.' Jiwon gulped heavily, trying hard not to drop her gaze and check if he was telling the truth. She peeked as he was turning around. He was. Telling the truth that is. Gulping once again, she started to put on her clothes, quickly. She needed to get out of there before she'd changed her mind and decided to join Jongin in the shower. Which seemed very, VERY, appealing. Especially since he looked extremely attractive in his messy, morning state with morning growth and wearing absolutely nothing. He looked really, REALLY, tempting this way.

She had to leave immediately when she's heard the water running. Too many images appeared on her mind. Fortunately for her, Jongin's apartment was quite a ride from her own, so she had some time to cool off before her meeting with Jiin.