Chapter 2

Eyes On My Dear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hello chopstick? "
Sooyoung and Yoona look where the voice came.

"H-hi"
Sooyoung was stuttering as she see the two standing there.

Jessica signal her hands, indicating that she want Sooyoung to leave.

Sooyoung get her tray. 
"I am sorry."
Sooyoung mouthed then she point Seohyun's table. Yoona see Sooyoung walk to Seohyun's table.

Tiffany sit opposite to Yoona and Jessica beside her. Yoona feel tense. She hate this that Jessica is too close to her. Her heart was beating loud again.

"Oh You got to much food here huh? Want me to help you drink?"
Jessica asked she get the drinks of Yoona. She move her hand closer to Yoona's mouth and drop the paper cup.

The juice spill to Yoona's uniform.
Tiffany was laughing and also Jessica.

"Oh our Miss Im got a messy uniform."
Tiffany says and laugh.

Yoona look at her uniform and to Tiffany and Jessica. She glared at the two.

Jessica acted to fix Yoona's uniform. But the truth she just wiping the stain in the other part of Yoona's white long sleeve.

"Hey what are you doing?"
Yoona complained 

Jessica look at Tiffany. The latter nodded. She got that look. Jessica stand from her sit. Yoona let out a sigh.
Jessica wear a smug smile. She walk out of the canteen. Tiffany stand then she pull Yoona to her following Jessica.


"Hey what are you doing."
Yoona complained she is strong, but Tiffany can pull her because the girl was hurting  her.

The students just look at them. They can't do anything. Yoona look at Sooyoung and Seohyun, the two give her an apologetic look.


Seohyun and Sooyoung see Yoona disappear from the canteen.

"I think she got worst than what we got."
Seohyun remarks, Sooyoung nodded and drink her soda.

Yes when Seohyun was new to this school she git bullied for one year. Year after that Sooyoung was tranferee she got bullied by that four girls also. After a year it was Taeyeon, but Sunny fall for Taeyeon. She stop bullying and just focus on her love. Tiffany and Jessica are the main bully, Yuri is just the one who flirt. Tiffany and Jessica hurt perons physically and mentally. But Yuri hurt persons emotionally.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

Jessica stop at the back of the canteen. No one goes there only them.
Tiffany and Yoona stop too.

"What will you do to me?"
Yoona asked

Jessica and Tiffany are just wearing their smig smile.

"Excited?"
Jessica asked

Yoona rolled her eyes. She hate Jessica Jung so much and this Tiffany Hwang, but she hate herself more because she feel different thing to this Jung.

Jessica eyed Tiffany. The latter get her phone.
Jessica walk in front of Yoona. Yoona look at her. Jessica give her a smile. Yoona feel her world stop. She forgit this girl was bullying her.

Yoona was standing there. Her uniform git a stain of yellow because of the juice earlier.
Jessica loosen Yoona's tie.

"Hey what are you doing?"
Yoona raised her brow. She hold Jessica's wrist. Tiffany on the other hand was recording a video. She know how crazy Jessica is.

"Don't tell me you don't like this."
Jessica says seductively.

Yoona can feel her heart beating to loud. She feel nervous. She feel the time stop. She can see nobody, but only Jessica.

Jessica remove Yoona's hands in her wrist. She start unbottoning Yoona's uniform. Yoona can't move. She want to stop Jessica, but she can't. 4 buttons are undone. Jessica look at Yoona and smirk. She lean in her nose was touching Yoona's. Tiffany was supressing her laughters. Jessica look at Yoona's eyes and back to her lips. She wear a smirk. 
"You are gay? "
Jessica asked seductively.

Yoona can't utter any words. Jessica captured Yoona's lips. Jessica was kissing Yoona, but Yoona didn't answer the kiss. She was frozen her mind was not functioning.

Jessica look at Yoona and smirk. She snap her hands. Tiffany stop the video. 

Jessica look at Tiffany and smile. 
"This girl will be my toy."
Jessica says to Tiffany and wink.

"If you say so. "
Tiffany says

Yoona was still there not moving.

"Tell your little girlfriend that don't touch what is mine ok?"
Jessica commanded

"Aye aye"
Tiffany nodded

Jessica was pertaining to Yuri. Yes Kwon Yuri. The whole campus that she is player, but she have girlfriend named Tiffany. 
Tiffany was known dating the captain of basketball team because that was the rule of the school, but the truths was she have relationship with Yuri.

Jessica yes she really have boyfriend, but she is BI she always play with girls.


"Move now idiot."
Jessica says and they left Yoona.

 

As the two left Yoona move.
"Oh she kiss me..."
Yoona says and hold her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter