Chapter 7

Eyes On My Dear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So will you attend the party?"
Tiffany asked Jessica. Yes Tiffany Hwang. They are now 27 years old. Tiffany got married to Taeyeon.
Yes Kim Taeyeon, Sunny's ex girlfriend.

It comes like this. When they enter college Sunny study at Harvard then she met a girl there Kim Hyoyeon. She start liking the girl and got relationship with her. Kim Taeyeon who was in Korea and studying at Seoul University feel long for her girlfriend and Tiffany was there. They develop feelings for each other.

Sunny came back engage with Hyoyeon without proper closure with Taeyeon. Taeyeon was in a relationship with Tiffany that time so she accept it easily and still got friend with Sunny.

How about Yuri? Yes the girl Kwon Yuri? Well she just go to Paris after the graduation/Tiffany's breaking up with her, and found a guy there named Choi Minho. They got together and married now.

How about Krystal Jung? Yes Jessica's sister? Well she just married a guy named Kang Minhyuk. She meet the giy in her college. Minhyuk was her 2nd love because Yoona was the first one.

Sooyoung and Seohyun? Really? The nerd and shikshin? Well there are no happy ending as always. Well Sooyoung got into accident that makes her lost her memories life time. Seohyun got depressed, her true love will not remember her anymore. She try to let Sooyoung see all the things they shared, but she failed. Seohyun left for years. When she comeback Sooyoung was married to a guy named Choi Siwon. Yes Sooyoung love the guy truly. Seohyun didn't get her life, she went to convent and start being a nun.


Well how about Jessica Jung? Well here she is.

"Jessica I am asking you if you will go to the party?"
Tiffany asked again. This two are jow office girl.

"What will I do there then?"
Jessica raised her brows.

"Mr. Jung commanded that."

"My father again?"

"Exactly."

"I don't know I am not in the mood. What if that Donghae and Kris was there? They will annoy me again. Add the fact about Tyler Kwon."
Jessica rolled her eyes

"You know we will meet the owner of YS Company. Aren't you interested?"
Tiffany asked

"I had never been interested to anyone than Yoona. She is only my interest."
Jessica says

"What? Yoona? It's been 9 years Jessica maybe Yoona have family now. You need to move on."
Tiffany scold her Bestfriend 

"But--"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter