Chapter 1

Eyes On My Dear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl on her uniform. It was a short skirt. Her necktie was properly put on. She wear her coat. Her white long sleeve inside was ironed properly.

She turn around in fromt of mirror. She smile seeing herself.

"You are beautiful Yoona"
Yoona told herself.


Yoona was busy on complimenting herself, but she was stop by the knock on the door.

Yoona walk lazily in the door, because once again she was stop on her favorite hobby.

Yoona open the door.
"What?!"
Yoona asked in annoyance. A man who lool like idiot was smiling to Yoona. He was smiling sheepishly. He was in his uniform. His corporate uniform.

"Do I look good?"
The man asked

Yoona rolled her eyes. She leave the man and enter her room again. The man follow her and stand in front of the mirror.


The man fix his red necktie and practice his smile.

"You know oppa you can ask Nana unnie instead of me."
Yoona says as she check her things on her bag.


"This girl, what time is your class?"
The man ignored her sister she is is used to this attitude of Yoona.

Yoona check her watch. 7 sharp. Can we go?"
Yoona asked and put her bag in her arms.

"I am just waiting for you."
The man says. Yoona follow the guy.

 

Im Yoona, a normal high school girl. In the middle class family. She was 17 years oldz Her parents die when she was 8 due to the reason of their house burnt.
She was took care of her brother named Yoonseob. The man was married to a woman named Nana. This three leave in one house for so many years.
Yoonseob was working in office as a head of Accounting Department in a well known mall in the country.

Yoona, Yoonseob and Nana was living in Incheon, but they decided to transfer to Seoul due to centralization. The Economic activities in Seoul was the main reason. 

 

 

Yoona sit on the passenger seat. Yoonseob was still outside he is talking to his wife.

Yoona plug in her earphone. The song playing was Welcome To My life by Simple Plan.


"Yoong!"
Yoonseob remove Yoona's earphone.

"What?!"
Yoona asked she is annoyed to his brother. Yoonaeob just laugh and start driving.

"Nothing~"
Yoonseob says with tone.

Yoona rolled her eyes, and plug back the earphone to her ears.
"Welcome to my life"
Yoona mumbled

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

Yoona was walking inside the campus as her brother drop her. The earphone was still in her ears.

"Hey."
A girl wrap her arms to Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona remove her earphone. She look at the girl, and remove the girl's arms to her. She fix herself.

"You're ruining my uniform. Who are you?"
Yoona asked with the disgusted face.

The girl laugh.
"Sorry I just see you and I see that you are transferee because this is the first time I saw your face inside the Campus"
The girl says with a smile.

"So you know all students here?"
Yoona raised her brow, not the intimidating one.

"Not all by name, and some are just by face."
The girl answered.

"Ok? And now who are you?"
Yoona asked

"Oh I forgot."
The girl says and show her hands who just came from her pocket.

"I am Choi Sooyoung."
The gir says.

"Oh Hi Sooyoung. Yoona Im"
Yoona says and shook the girl's hands.

 

 

The two are busy on what they are doing. Then a group of students seems have five members enter the campus gate. Students keep themselves on side, didn't dare to be destroyer to the moments of the so called 'FAMOUS'.


"The brats?"
Yoona raised her brow asking Sooyoung about the five girl who kust enter the campus.

Sooyoung nodded and cross her arms.
"The girl on the center was Jessica Jung, the leader, she was cold as ice. She is known as the Ice Princess. She have boyfriend. The two girl in her side was Tiffany, the girl on left. And Yuri, the girl on right. Tiffany was loud girl, she is fashionista. She is the leader of the cheerleaders here. She is dating the captain of basketball team. That was usual. Every school have that set up right?"
Sooyoung explained and ask

"Yes, way back in my school in Incheon was like that. There are always the famous and nobody"
Yoona commented

"Yuri was the blackpearl. Nothing really special about her. She is just hot. Love playing around especially those wo are new to her. Better avoid her."
Sooyoung continues 

"Is she gay?"
Yoona asked curiously

"Yes she is like that. I mean she is bi."
Sooyoung asnwered

"Then the two midget at the back was Sunny and Taeyeon. Sumny was the one shorter. She is daughter of the principal of the school. She is kind her girlfriend was the midget beside her. Taeyeon she is really nothing for me. 2 years ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter