Bonus!

Burnt Gingerbread and Ugly Sweaters

so, this is all of the extras that i cut out and was supposed to put in! 

basically, the story was suppposed to have lots of taekai and krisho and hunhan and xiuchen,

and the ending was supposed to have a fluffier cute xiuchen moment. 

oh well. 

hope you enjoy the cutouts! 

--- 

“Wait  … Jongin and Taemin under the mistletoe?” 

Jongdae was quick to storm over. With one swift movement, he draped Taemin backwards by the nape of his neck. “Nope.”

Taemin pouted a made a face that looked a lot like a child having its candy taken away from them. “What’s wrong? What did I do now? I didn’t spike the eggnog this time, I swear.” 

Jongdae dragged him across the room. “You guys aren’t doing that lovey dovey stuff today. Last time it happened, we didn’t have electricity at our dorm for a month, and I couldn’t watch any of the dramas- wait, what about the eggnog?” 

 Taemin frowned. “So what? You don’t need electricity for drama. You’re living in one.”

“Hardy har, real funny,” He plopped Taemin down on a distant chair. “Just stay away from Jongin for the time being.” 

“And do what?”  

“Keep yourself busy. Eat some fruitcake. Conjure up some demonic rituals with Kyungsoo. Go drink some eggnog. Your twelve year old mind should get distracted easily.” Jongdae replied as he walked away.

“Hey! I don’t have the mind of a twelve-year … wow; I never realized how much cuter Jongin looks in glasses from this angle. He should wear them more often when we go out.” 

---

Jongin pouted. "What about me? Where's my compensation? I want a present." 

Jongdae rolled his eyes, pointing to the living room. "Kibum has new pictures of his dogs on his phone." 

--- 

He stood bold faced in front of s, who were lined up in a military fashion, tired and dead expressions lacing their faces.

 “Are decorations finished?” Jongdae questioned the two standing in front of him.

Chanyeol proudly pointed out the lazily taped red and green streamers scattered on the walls, alongside dashes of glitter and paper snowflakes that looked like they had been cut by kindergartners. “Yep, done and done. I think we did a pretty good job, right Jongin?” He nudged the sleeping boy beside him, and he startled awake.

“P, r, e, double t, y.” Jongin mumbled half asleep, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Jongdae sighed. “Right. Anyways …”

---

He moved down the row to stand in front of a tiny annoyed member standing cross armed beside a tiny annoying member, who was holding a bowl. “Snacks are done?”

“Yeah, I bought them all.” Kyungsoo grumbled, unconsciously smacking Baekhyun’s hand away from the chips like a sixth sense.

“Hey, I bought that one bag of cheese balls.” Baekhyun complained.

“You finished them in the car.” Kyungsoo hissed angrily.

Baekhyun blinked innocently. “Oh, right.”

---

“Wait!” Junmyeon interrupted, “What about my sweaters?”

All eyes turned to the bundle of clothing their leader clung dear to his chest. Big, bright fuzzy Christmas sweaters decorated in pounds of glitter and itchy red fabric.

“U-Uhm …” Kyungsoo cleared his throat. “Junmyeon, those sweaters are kind of …”

Sehun popped his head into the room, “Hyung, you’re never going to get any of us to wear those, especially me. They are the least attractive things I’ve ever seen in my life. I’d rather die than wear those.”

“B-but, but … I picked them out and bought them just for this. You guys would look so cute in them.” Junmyeon said with big, watery eyes and a pouty lip.

“Yeah, we’ll wear those later hyung, I promise.” Jongdae said, trying to comfort him with a pat on the back. 

---

He scrambled over to the door, and flung it open with a huge smile lacing his face. It immediately dropped as he saw a lanky beanpole with sleek black hair smiling back at him.

“I’m here to see Jongin in a baggy Christmas sweater.” Taemin announced.

Jongdae slammed the door in his face.

“Who was that?” Baekhyun asked, walking over to him curiously.

“Nobody.” Jongdae responded, walking back to the living room with a bored expression, “No one at all. I was hearing things.”

--- 

Kyungsoo grumbled. "I liked it better when everyone was single." 

---

"Actually ... I brought you a gift." Luhan said shyly, passing the decorated bag over to him. 

Sehun took the bag from his hand, and peered down into the bag. His bottom lip immediately trembled. "I-Is this ..." 

Luhan blushed as he spoke. "It's chocolate bubble tea. Your favourite."

"Hyung ..." Sehun said, as he picked up the container of bubble tea. "You ... You really do care!" 

---

"Baozi, how was it without me?" Luhan asked, squishing his face together in his hands. "Probably horrible, I know." 

---

Minseok sighed. "I'm too old for this." 

--- 

yep, that's pretty much it! i was too embarrassed to put anything else

have a happy holiday!