5; Letter to your son

Jungkook Drabbles & One Shots!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear son,

You are finally 16. You are at the age where you will soon experience many things like love. Love is a beautiful thing. It gives you amazing experiences, makes you feel special, makes you do things that you thought you would never do. From my many experiences of love, I’ll tell you one thing for sure. Don’t ever stop showing her that you love her.

Your father was the sweetest person I have ever met. Even as we aged, your father never stopped showing me affection. He opened the door for me, pulled out my chair, checked up one me every day to make sure I was okay and always paid for me like any man would do. Every little thing he did, made me fall in love with him even more.

He always surprised me with flowers. ‘Hi baby girl’ Jungkook greeted me before the sight of flowers took my attention. My mouth parted in shock. ‘Surprise?’

He somehow always managed to leave little notes in my journal. I groaned at the thought of another day at school, I flipped open the page of my journal to see a ‘you can get through it babe, fighting!’ my heart fluttered and a laugh escaped my lips. I couldn’t help but feel touched.

His smile when he stares at me. I felt a stare burning a hole on my cheek. I turned my head to meet eyes with his, a smile adorning his face. A blush crept on my cheeks as I squeaked at him ‘stop staring at me!’

 The way his nose scrunches up as he teases me. ‘Babe, admit it. You like what you see’ He stated, scrunching up his nose teasingly as he walked towards me his torso bare. I let out a ‘never’ before running away knowing that he’ll be after me.

The way he laughs that sounds like music to

Please log in to read the full chapter