Jhope // Jung Hoseok

BTS oneshots [Christmas special]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: (A) the one i was most looking forward to do hehe D-3 to christmas! ♡ (.◜ω◝.)♡

(Okay, i have no idea why is Hoseok's chapter so long.. I happened to have alot of emotions & ideas on writing his one /chokes/ and i know this is a day late but.... i kept getting distracted by twitter and all and- bye....wait no, go and listen to 1 verse okokokok show my baby lots of love and shower him with the respect and appreciation he needs.)

--

24rd December, 

With your handbag hanging on your shoulder, phone in your left hand and another holding onto your lagguage, you were at incheon airport -- out of the arrival halls. You wouldn't call this for 'first' time in seoul, in fact, you have been here many times for all sorts of reasons but this time, it was a different and for the most special reason. Looking from left to right as you look down to your phone, '' you cursed under your breath, you had completely forgotten how to take the train to your hotel. Letting out a sigh as you shove your phone in your pocket -- heading over to the taxi stand, giving up on finding the way. It would probably take you hours to find the way and damn, it was freezing outside and one thing you know is, you wouldn't want to freeze your out there while managing a lagguage. "Where are you headed off to?" the taxi driver asked as you board the taxi -- shutting the door tight. You showed him the address shown on your phone and off he went, driving to your destinated destination. As he drove past roads and tall buildings -- apartments as you lean back with your headphones in your ears -- head facing the window, staring at the scenery. It was 4PM; nearing 5PM to be exact -- the sun was setting and from where you were, you could see it as the sky went from blue to light orange. Piles of snow could be seen, trees everywhere -- leafless. Head leaned back, eyes locked on the window panel; your vision grew blurry as each minute pass and before you knew it, you knocked out.

 

The word 'Miss' was ringing in your head; annoying you out hence you opening your eyes and sitting up straight. "Miss?" the taxi driver called once again, "Yes?" you answered with an annoyed tone; it wasn't like you were being rude or anything but there was one thing you hated the most, people waking you up from your nap hence the annoyed attitude. "Oh... we have arrived.." his words woke you up, realizing that you were still in the taxi and not your hotel, that flight from Singapore exhausted the hell out of you, draining all your energy. "...yes.." you muttered a soft yes to him, passing him the money slowly as he kept it in that money box of his before heading out to open the trunk. You bowed and he did the same and drove away, leaving you out -- infront of the hotel. By now, the sky was completely dark with pretty lights all around the streets that were opposite your hotel; a shiver slides around your body with the wind blowing. Being unable to take the cold anymore, you hurried inside. "Welcome!" the staff greeted you as you step forth to the counter to check your registration for your room. 

 

"Thank you and enjoy your stay" the staff said, you returned a smile while grabbing the key that was placed on the table and dragged your lagguage to the lift, taking it up to the 6th floor where your room was. Taping the key card on the lock, the light on it turned green; turning the knob down and swinging the door open. Pushing your lagguage in and leaving the door to close by itself as you took off your shoes and place your handbag on the chair given. "Fin--ally" you yelled in your hotel room, dragging your words alittle while you lay flat down on your bed; burying your face into the pillow. Soft vibrations could be felt against your and down to your upper thigh, hand off the pillow and was now shoved into your pocket to retrive your vibrating phone. 'who on earth is calling me?' you thought to yourself, it was only your first day in Seoul and you have already received a phone call. Thinking it could be from work or school, you rolled your eyes slightly as you brought your phone up to your face but no, you were completely wrong.

 

'My Hope'

 

The caller name that was shown on your phone, familiar? Of course, it's non other then your beloved boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. Just his caller id had brought a smile across your tired face as you pressed answer, 

 

"Hello?" 

"Jagi!!!!!" 

His shouting was so loud that it made you pull your phone away from your ear as you chuckle lightly at how energetic he was before putting it back to your ear, answering him. 

"Yes yes?" 

"You're here aren't you!!!!"

"N-No, i'm not!" 

"You're lying! I saw your snapchat!" 

You bit onto your bottom lip as your eyes wander around, hoping to find another lie to cover it up. It wasn't because you didn't want him to know but because you wanted to surprise him,

"It... It was...."

You paused, nothing came to mind to cover up the video you took of the area and ends up giving a sigh.

"You won. I am here! Surprise!"

 You could hear him giggling with the other members voice questioning who he was calling; teasing him slightly.

"See!! I was right!! but...why are you here so early? Didn't you say you would be here tomorrow morning and i even planned to pick you up fr-"

You laughed at his reaction and him throwing a thousand of questions, You told him you came a day earlier so that you could rest and have a good night sleep and obviously his-perfect-boyfriend-plan-to-pick-you-up-from-the-airport was ruined because of it and the image of him furrowing his brows with that slight smirk as his hands would rise with his fingers wiggling; going in for a tickle battle could be seen in your head.

"Oh- did you just finish your concert?" 

"No, we're going to start in 30 minutes actually.." 

You looked over to the clock that was by your bedside, '6:30PM' was the time stated there, 

"Shouldn't you be preparing?"

"Talking to you is more important!" 

"Yaaaah! Go and prepare! I can always talk to you when it ends y'know?"

"Wouldn't you be fast asleeeeep? into dreamland?"

".....Maybe?"

"See i- Hello (Y/N)!!!!" 

You pulled your phone away once again, the members voice could be heard as they greeted you hello with excitement, you were happy to see them so lively though the only thing you could hear was their voices through the phone, giving them your greetings and finally, you had ended your call, resulting in your throwing your phone down on your bed as you give your arms a little stretch, getting up on your feet. Your stomach lets out a sound, oh man, that food from the plane didn't last you for long with the fact that the hotel didn't have any food except for room service and you definitely didn't want to waste money on ordering room service. Sliding the curtains aside, you looked from each ends of the large window, christmas lights were hung up, street food stores that were still opened with queues and not to mention, people roaming around the streets in big coats as the snow falls.Thinking maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea, you removed your cardigan and unlocked your lagguage; removing a big fat coat before closing it. sliding your arm in one and another in the other hole, you grabbed your handbag and your key, heading down and out to the streets. 

 

After a good hour of roaming around the streets that were nearby your hotel, you were back in your hotel room. "Oh god... what did i buy this time..." you questioned yourself, placing the plastic and paper bags down on the table. Probably because it has been 10 months since you last visited Korea, Seoul; the place where you were born -- well, not really. You were born in Busan to be exact but moved due to your father's work and decided to stay for studies even though your parents decided to go back to busan along with your brother instead. Your stomach lets out another sound, "ah whatever" you grumbled, pushing the other paper bags aside except for those with food and starting digging in. Korean food has always been your favourite though, you were living in Singapore most of the time of your life.  

 

Two hours passed with you eating and lazing around with your laptop and finally, just finally. You decided to stop being lazy and took a warm hot shower, coming out with an oversized pullover that Hoseok had given to you on your birthday and a pair of plain white shorts. Even after your warm bath, you could still feel the coldness though the air con wasn't on at all. Removing your slippers, you slip into bed; wrapping yourself like a burrito with the blanket as you reach for your phone that was placed nicely on your side table. By now, it was already 10PM. 'his concert must have ended...' the thought that was running in your head for the past few minutes with the phone in your hand; unlocking it and dropping him a text, 

You: Hoseok? Is your concert over? 

No respond was given but of course, you expected it anyways. The concert would probably drag by 10 to 20 minutes due to the boys wanting to give their fans a lot of love and great perfomances. Instead of waiting for his reply on Kakaotalk, you exited the app and played around with your social medias and some random games you happen to have on your phone. Eyelids grew heavier, arm strength grew weaker, vision became blurry. Your hand that had your phone in your hand fell onto the bed as your eyes shut closed. There, again, you had fallen into deep sleep.

 

25th December, 

Sounds of doorbell ringing could be heard in your head, trying to avoid it, you turned to the other side while pulling the blanket up to your head length to avoid the sounds. Sounds of doorbell ringing became small door knocks soon after. Soft knocks were soft and could barely be heard unless you're up awake with your hearing sense being awake too but due to you being an extremely light sleeper - most of the time, you could still hear it. Instead of standing up to find out who it was, you stared over to the clock, '10:35AM'. It was early and some is knocking on your door this early is asking to die early, thinking it would stop if you ignored it; it continued. Fruastrated and annoyed, you threw your blanket aside and slipping your feet into those hotel slippers as you make your way to your door; holding onto the knob, turning it down and opening it without even bother looking through the peep hole as you assumed it would be one of those hotel staff asking you . But oh damn you were wrong, you got an extreme shock as your eyes focused on who was actually infront of your hotel door. 

 

Yes, it was non other then, Jung Hoseok. 

 

"H-Ho-Hos-Hoseok?" you gasped at his sudden appearance, "Morning my little sunshine!" he greeted you but you took a step back, still shocked from his sudden appearance because you wasn't expecting to see him until night; thinking he had another day of concert. You were getting all teary, each time you blinked; more tears would form at your eyes and now it was dripping down onto your cheek and onto your hand which was covering your mouth,"Baby? W-Why are you crying!" he's tone changed from that super excited as to soft and gentle, he panicked; were you not happy to see him? Why were you crying? as those thoughts run through his head while looking at you with those flowers he had bought for you in his hands, "Did you not want to see me?", you could feel his tone getting sadder now, his thoughts were taking over him thinking that the reason you were crying was because you didn't want to see him at all but no, you were crying because of the sudden appearance of him. 10 months of not seeing him in real life was a real struggle, people would question you from time to time on how you could last without seeing your boyfriend for months and indeed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter