Starts to work.

Bloody Queens~♂♀♥♡

9.10 p.m  [same day as the previous chapter]

[ Haeryu/Haera pov ]

Their house is quite small than my house.Hurmm.. I wonder what size my room will be..It must be small. 

Maid room.Maid room.Oh! There it is!!!  *open the door*    O-H-M-Y-G-O-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay! That maid must be crazy quitting her job. But I think this room it's not for one person maid.Okay, I was shocked because this normal house can afford a big room like this.It's not so pretty and our house maid room is a lot more dashing than this room. It's just, I was surpised, I thought that they can't afford a big room for a maid like this.Aish!! What a dirty mind you had Haeryu! Actually,their house is big,and a little smaller than your house. Just.......a little.. Aish!!

Oh? And.. That's the maid uniform.

 

Mwo?! This maid uniform that is beautiful and perfect to my taste is just 50 000 won? And they give me 8 of them!!! More over, the cloth is high in quality. This family must be crazy for using high quality cloth plus numerous number of cloth to their maid and give off cheap prices for them. WAIT! I said that I am poor right? Aww.. They're so kind.... Okay2! Eh? Their meal!!!! I better hurry!

Urm... They said that the love a beautiful maid.. Okay! My hair and my makeup will be like this

 

[ignore the shirt and imagine that she's wearing the maid uniform]

Okay! I think I'm okay with this... Slight make up will do for me too.

[author pov]

So, Haeryu.. No! Haera get out from her room and... When she passed Sunhee's room,she heard..  '' Yesung oppa is so cute!'''  And she heard someone giggling. She opened Sunhee's door room slowly and she's so shocked to see that Sunhee is kissing her I-pad.. And,  Haera noticed that Sunhee is kissing Yesung's picture on her I-pad!!

[Sunhee pov]

''Yesung oppa is so cute!!!!!Hehehe..''  i kiss Yesung oppa's picture on my i-pad. Suddenly i heard someone open the door.  Wait! Did someone just opened the door?! OMFG! I'm dead T___________T

[author pov]

Sunhee is soo shocked that she run out the door and notice that Haera running downstairs.          

''Haera-sshi!!!!!Stop there!!'' Sunhee screams to Haera and Haera stopped. Sunhee is running to catch up with Haera. ''Wae miss?'' Haera acts all innocent  and stares at Sunhee's eyes.              

''Did you... Did you saw everything I was doing in the room just now??'' Sunhee is praying to God, Hoping that Haera didn't see al her doings. Haera is confused to tell her the truth or not... In the end... ...            

''Mianhae miss, I saw all your doings earlier.''   What a bitter truth that Sunhee have to face!!            

''Yah! Don't tell Yesung oppa please? I'm begging you!!'' Sunhee plead Haera. She didn't care what her position is in front of Haera. The most important thing is. Her SECRET! Awhh!              

Haera just smiled at Sunhee. But deep inside, she's laughing like crazy!! But she just hold it on.''Arasso miss. I'll never do that anyway. Urm... May I excuse myself to prepare your unnie and oppa meal?'' Haera give her excuse.. Sunhee just nodded and Haera walk towards the kitchen.

[Haeryu/Haera pov]

Fuhh! Sunhee like Yesung? That guy? Awhh! It's normal.. He's an artist anyway. By the way,what shall I cook for them? It's for long lasting heat in the food. Suitable temperature,a balance nutritous food and a nice looks to make them eat it... What shall I make then? Hmm.... Ahah! I'll cook that!

[She's done with her cooking and she made]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDUeNFIA7-JgiUDdz85Pp

[This and this]

   

Yosh! It's done!!! Honey toast and Congee! Hmm... Hope they'll like it...

Suddenly,the door opens... Oh! It's........Ahhhhh! Park Sandara and Park Sanghyun!!!

''Annyeong miss and mister! ''  I greet them as they walk near me..

'' Oh? You're the new maid? I'm Park Sandara and that is my dongsaeng..You can call him Cheondung. What's your name?''   Asks Dara Unnie  to me and they both sitting on the table chair.

''Eh? My name is Kim Hae Ryu.No! I'm Kim Hae Ra. Thank you for asking my name.''  I just bow to them.. I hope that they didn't realize it that I accidentally tell them my real name!!!!!

''Oh.. Okay!! May I taste your toast and your porridge now?''  Asks Dara Unnie.  Oh!! She's going to taste it!!!!!

''Urm.. As you wish miss.'' I stutterdly reply them. Haish.. I'm really good at acting. :3  Then, I just stare at them both eating the congee.While they were eating the congee..

'' Noona, speak about things, Kim Hae Ryu is the daughter of Kim Gen Chul ahjussi right? The richest man in Korea. They said that Genchul ahjussi has a daughter named Kim Hae Ryu from his second wife,but he never exposed it to the public. I wonder what she looks like.'' Cheondung said while looking at Dara.

''Hmm, It's true.......Eh? By the way Haera.Your porridge is delicious and as a gift for you..You can go into your room and sleep now.. You must be tired am I right?''    Fuh! At first I'm startled that she called my name.... I just smile at her and bow a little to them and go upstairs...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I can't help but to write long long long chapter... T_T  .. 

 

Sorry for the long chapter,winding chapter and boring chapter!!

 

I hope you all like it...

 

And...  @julia2345 : I'll update soon! :D