First day working.

Bloody Queens~♂♀♥♡

Next day, 5.30 a.m

[author pov]

Haera is looking at herself in the mirror.. She wants to make sure that her appearance is beautiful..So,she decided to put on some makeup.  

[she looks like this]

249514_199456196766242_196114950433700_5

 

[Haeryu/Haera pov]

Okay! I think that's pretty of me. Just a simple makeup would do.

So, What shall I cook today? Hurmm..... They're going to work hard today. So, I shall make them.... Italian style breakfast!!! 

 

[After she's done cooking for 35 minutes...She cooks..]      

                                                                                           

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWNxIgjZ8N6jJkQZCc6Cb

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj06QODyCmTa2D1Kn6YNV

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFyRLoAxhq_9T7zifxPrD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9dpHDUTWFJDs2tYvE7cI

 

Done! Oh? Their drinks!!! Hurmm.. I shall make..

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTtkdcGFLCSd_N9Z2MZ9m     

[lukewarm milk that has beeing heated]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe5bh4NkgOMGNng_KtGwb

[coffee]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREDOgGrPXns2J5o9eWve_

[coffee]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN5IQJ5ChBxTnwcVG47Yz

[juice]

Yes! 1 hour and 5 minutes!45 minutes left before 7 a.m. Hope they'll like it!      

[author pov]  

After Haera done with her cooking...She put back all the things that she used back to their place. After she's done with them all,the three brothers and sisters come down from the stairs. Haera quickly prepares herself and greet the family that is walking towards the dining table.  

[Cheondung pov ]

Wow! She's pretty! I notice that she didn't wear any face powder on her face.Just..... a slight makeup only.. Marvelous!

''Annyeong miss and mister! Today, the point of my food is Italian-style breakfast. Hope you'll like it''  

She said,smiling and bow to us.  

''This looks great!!'' Sunhee screams in excitement... It really looks delicious and of course...Yeah.... But.....WHAT?!  This is the first time Sunhee compliment our maid cooking!  Ahh! Just ignore all that. She's special maid anyway. The youngest maid in our family history.    

I took my seat and stare at the food.  I taste it........ It was over-delicious!! Urghh!!

''Haera,it's delicious. You sure learn well at the American Maid Univeristy."   I look at her.                  

''Thank you mister.'' She bows to me and smiling and I smile back at her.     

''Haera, from now on, just call me oppa. No need to call me mister anymore'' I said while smiling

[Haera pov]  

Mwo?! This guy just asks me to call him what......?!  O-P-P-A ?!  I didn't even call my brother oppa..Think a way!! Think a way!!!         

''Urm.. Mister.. I think I can't call you oppa be-'' Before I could finish my words   

''Then, you can call me Cheondung only.'' He said while smiling..Oh? What's wrong with this guy? Urrrrrrr     

''Urm? If that so.... Okay mis- no! Cheondung-sshi''  I just reply him awkwardly... Oppa? I think I'm crazy.    

''You can call me Dara unnie or Dara-sshi too!''That Dara girl told me...        

''Unnie too?! Okay! Me too! You can call me Sunhee because you're older than me btw.''   Sunhee smiles at me.                          

After done eating, Dara and Cheondung both went out because of their schedule. So, it's just me and Sunhee in the house. I just finish all the dishes and go upstairs. When I want to enter my room, Sunhee get out from her room..... (Sunhee's room is beside Haera's room)                                                                       

''Haera-sshi!!! Prepare yourself beautifully! You and I are going somewhere!'' Sunhee told me,smiling, and then she close the door.                      

Ehhhhhhhhhhh? Err... I better prepare myself then. I take a bath and.... What shall I wear? Ahah! I'll wear this!!

 

tumblr_lptm6dDbnj1qbu1tso1_500.jpg

 

Okay! I'm done! Slight slight slight makeup will do.. I get out from the room and I look at Sunhee.. Wow. She's beautiful. 

 

Oh yeah. Like I care. Of course she has to be beautiful. She's rich anyway.

''So.... Haera unnie! You and going to rock the city!''   Sunhee said with excitement..

Rock................ THE CITY?!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yeah yeah. What ever. HAHA.  Is it an okay chappie? Long chappie? Or boring chappie?

 

Thank you so much for reading!!!!! Saranghae~

 

And...

Thank you for everything!!!!!  

btw , a big thanks to Chocolate Apple Graphics Shop for the charecter chart ! We Love it <3