Asking!

Bloody Queens~♂♀♥♡

Tomorrow at 7.00 a.m

Haeryu pov

... At the garden...

 

Haishh... I think I have to asks them about things. But btw, where is that guy Yesung? It's being hours I wait here!       ''Yah Kim Joong Woon!!! Palli !!!'' I scream towards Yesung's room. Haish this guy.. Last night,he's the eager one saying that we have to meet them early this morning but, he's the one who is being late.  

 

'' Arasso arasso!! I'm coming!!!!''   Eventually,that guy Yesung shows up.   '' How do I look?'' He asks me...  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8Toor7m7I9BLjnRlkNz

 

''It's....... Okay and it's suitable for you. ''  I tap my chin. But.... Blue is not too suitable for him... Ah!! Don't mind that! He's my brother...So,he always looks cool.

 

''Hmm... Your appearance...Is so lame!! But, it's okay for a normal commoners.And you didn't wears any makeup?!''  His eyes widened and he stares me like I'm his breakfast......   ''Yeah yeah!! I know how to express my fashion clearly okay!Without makeups, I'm still okay.''   I reply him...  (Btw, she wears...........)  tumblr_l7hzz8FTgY1qb171zo1_500.jpg

 

(Skip the drive thing and they arrived at the Park's house)

 

Hmmm... Their house is not bad...    

'' Haeryu! Stay here kay?''  Yesung said to me and I just nod. When I notice that the door is being open....  I see a girl wearing this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-NvVW7QaHeD7dgrb_pHH

Well... She's kinda pretty... hehe.. I just stare at them talking at each other at the entrance of the door...

 

Yesung pov

 

''Oh? Hello Sunhee. The maid is there.''   While pointing at Haeryu.

''Annyeong! Ohh... So... She starts tomorrow right? What' the problem?''  She's smiling at me.

''The maid uniform is too expensive for her to buy it. That's the problem.. I want to buy her the maid uniform but she still refuse it...''   I act like I'm feeling down...

''Eh? Is that so.......? Luckily,there's a new cheap maid uniform that just arrives here. So.... Maybe she can rent it?''          Sunhee gives her suggestion to me. Awhh man!!  I have to say yes because the point is 'cheap'.

 

'' Oh? Is that so?Well... How can she rent it?''   I asks the no-need-to-ask question.

''Hmmm.... The price of the maid uniform is 50 000 won and if she did a great job in my eyes,the 50 000 rent is done! And her salary will not be deducted.''    Sunhee said while smiling. 

 

''Okay! Deal with that and I will tell her. By the way, she will bring her things at 9p.m this night. And...... This is her information document and all about her body measurement for her maid uniform''   I hand Sunhee the fake information document. ... And that is it! 

 

''Okay! Don't be late!!''  Sunhee smiles at me and closes the door. Fhuhh... That's going to be tough.... 

 

Haeryu pov                        

 

''What did she tell you?''    I ask him.....      

'' Ani........ She said  you can't wear just anything here.... Hmmm..... At 9p.m tonight, I will send you to this house ok?  3 months here and make sure you bring at least 10 big bags okay?  HAHAHAHA!''                      

''Yah! What do you think I am? I am not that sort of girl okay?''   I pout my mouth.  

 

'' HAHAHA! The almighty Kim Hae Ryu is sulking!!! HAHAHA!!''  Seriously.... He's laughing like the people in the mental hospital.

''Haishh........ Yah! Stop laughing!!!! I think I will become deaf here!! Babo!!''          I smirk at him and then, we go back home.

 

[At home.. 7.30 p.m]

Yesung pov

 

''Yah Haeryu! No! Haera! Palli!!!!!!! Why are you so slow???''   I scream at her while watching the television.

''Yah Yesung! If you want to scream please go outside. You didn't even help me pack all my bags!''   She reply me with a thunder-like scream... Fuhh.... She's powerful in her voice.

 

''Arasso arasso! I will help you!! What is the thing that I need to help?''         I switch off the television and helps her with all things...

 

{After done packing her things and prepare herself... She looks like this...}

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRff_k28jXADen1qQRJM98  

 

[9 p.m at Sunhee's house]

Haeryu/Haera pov

 

Ouh!! Facing her alone here without Yesung is........ Urr...

'' Okay! Haera-sshi. I'm Park Sun Hee and you will be workind as a maid starting now.Your room is upstairs and your uniform willl be there too..... If..... you can..... My oppa and my unnie will be coming back soon..Can you prepare some food for them? Just a light meal...... Can you?''  The girl named Park Sunhee look at me with a shiny eyes. Well, She' not bad. She's kind.  

 

''Ye agassi!''     I reply her and I slightly bow to her....           

''Then,you may go upstairs now....''         She said.... I bow to her a little and  go upstairs.. Luckily Yesung has already brought my 3 big bags upstairs.........

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay! Again... Long chapter... T_T  .... I'm sorry... And... If you're kind.. Share this story to your friends too!   xD ... Thank you chingus!

 

Silent subscribe is a No no!   xD

 

Saranghae~~ Gamsahabnida!