Don't let Fear decides for you…

Kisses Are Not Such A Big Thing...

 

MyungSoo had been in his bed for almost one hour, but still the sleep didn't want to come… He kept thinking about what had happened earlier… and about Yeollie… His face was so dark and sad right before leaving and going to sleep! MyungSoo was so worried… He couldn't let his best friend being in pain! And actually he still didn't understand why SungYeol had reacted that way…

 

Silently he got up from his bed, and walked closer to SungYeol, who was lying in his bed, face to the wall.

 

"Yeollie… Are you awake?" MyungSoo whispered.

 

SungYeol didn't give any answer, he didn't even turn to look at MyungSoo: but he shifted a little bit closer to the wall, leaving more space in the bed for the other, who lied down, covering himself with the blankets and hugging SungYeol's waist with an arm.

 

"SungYeol… What's wrong?" asked MyungSoo, worry in his low voice.

 

But SungYeol didn't reply. MyungSoo was on the edge of giving up, when he heard a muffled cry: ok, this was enough for MyungSoo!

 

"Yeollie, turn. Look at me.". His voice was calm and firm, even if inside he was screaming at the top of his lungs for all the frustration and the worry.

 

At the beginning SungYeol didn't move, but MyungSoo shook him, urging. The older boy turn, while MyungSoo shifted his other arm under SungYeol's body, embracing him completely.

 

"And now, please… Would you mind to tell me what's going on?"

 

SungYeol looked at MyungSoo with watery eyes, and started sobbing harder. Then between one cry and a deep breath…

 

"It… It…" breath "oh, Myungie…" sob "It… the k-k-kiss…" breath… and cry again "that was… so… so…"

 

MyungSoo tightened the hug and SungYeol buried his face against the younger's chest… "It was wonderful…" SungYeol murmured, sure that MyungSoo couldn't hear him. But he was obviously wrong.

 

MyungSoo's eyes widened and moved a little further from his best friend to look into his eyes again.

 

"Did you… Have you just said… That the kiss was… Wonderful?"

 

One single tear escaped from SungYeol's eye, but soon it was followed by another one… and then another one… and then many more. MyungSoo cupped SungYeol's face with his hand and wiped the tears away.

 

"Yeollie, why are you so shocked about it?"

 

"It wasn't supposed to be like that!"

 

"Who says it?"

 

"Me! I mean, when I kissed Ahn Jihyun, I felt nothing! This is how it should be… You should feel nothing when you kiss… except for the physical touch!"

 

"But…?"

 

"But now I felt, ok?! A lot! You heard my heart… It was beating so hard, I thought it was going to explode, seriously! And my stomach… It was totally upside down!"

 

MyungSoo let a small smile appear on his face: apparently Yeollie was coming back to his choding self… "Why this should be such a big issue?"

 

"Because they are the... The signals!" SungYeol murmured with wide eyes, scared by his own words.

 

"The signals... Of what?"

 

SungYeol's eyes became watery again. "Of falling in love…" he murmured.

 

And MyungSoo froze.

 

"See? The idea didn't even cross your mind! Let me go… I want to stay alone!" SungYeol pushed MyungSoo away, trying to escape from his embrace, but the younger boy, after the initial shock, had recovered pretty fast and just tightened the hug, don't letting SungYeol going anywhere, and especially not far from him.

 

"Sorry if I was just too focused on how beautiful and breathtaking was our kiss to build up such childish problems!" huffed MyungSoo, clearly pissed.

 

Oh. Ok.

 

SungYeol wasn't expecting something like that. And he had to admit that the fact that MyungSoo had defined their kiss as "beautiful and breathtaking", made him pretty happy… But still!

 

"Soo-ah… Can't you really see the negative side of all of this?"

 

"Is there a negative side?"

 

"Ok, let's talk for absurdity… If we were really in love with each other, and if we decided to be… a couple… what would people tell about us? and our families? and our fans? and--"

 

"Yeollie… Stop it…" MyungSoo interrupted the frantic speech of the other. "Listen… Do you trust me?"

 

SungYeol nodded.

 

MyungSoo took SungYeol's hand and placed it on his heart; then he leaned closer…

 

"Yah! What are you trying to do?! Kissing me?? Again?!"

 

"Exactly… I need to show you something… You said you trusted me…" MyungSoo seemed a little disappointed.

 

"I trust you, but…"

 

"Yeollie…"

 

"Ok!" SungYeol finally gave up.

 

He put his right hand on MyungSoo's heart and waited. He saw the younger boy slowly approaching and instinctively closed his eyes.

 

Their lips touched once again.

 

And SungYeol felt it: there wasn't any sound coming from MyungSoo's heart! For an instant, he almost freaked out, thinking MyungSoo was dying… But then, here it was: his familiar heart-beating… Slow at the beginning, and then faster and faster! The rhythm filled his mind and the only thing SungYeol could focus on was MyungSoo's heart beating at race speed and MyungSoo's lips… Warm, soft, smooth and sweet… Exactly like during their first kiss. But this time they were slightly moving against his own, demanding…

SungYeol parted his lips. MyungSoo slowly the other's lips and then finally deepened the kiss. Their tongues met and caressed each other, carefully and with tenderness… They kissed for some minutes, and SungYeol could feel the passion invading his whole body, while his left hand reached MyungSoo's soft hair. Their legs tangled and their bodies shifted even closer… Like if it was even possible! …And then SungYeol moaned.

 

MyungSoo broke the kiss and looked at the other, amused. On the other side, SungYeol was everything but amused! How had MyungSoo dared to stop kissing him?!

 

"Yeollie…". The perfect smile appeared on MyungSoo's lips. "Did you hear my heart? Do you understand what you do to it and to me? Did you hear yourself? Have you realized what I do to you?!"

 

"I still don't get what you're trying to say…" SungYeol pouted, still upset with MyungSoo for breaking the kiss.

 

MyungSoo grabbed SungYeol's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

 

"If I stop and think what are my feelings for you, I freak out… Cause I honestly don't know… But you know what I've just realized?! Whenever I'm around you, I feel extremely happy… Whenever your arms are around me, I feel safe and protected… Whenever our hands are intertwined like this," MyungSoo took their hands closer to his chest, "I feel they match each other perfectly… And when I kiss you, my heart stops and then starts beating like it's going to explode! And I would like to never stop kissing you…"

 

He sighed.

 

"SungYeol… I'm also worried about what people could think… But I'd rather be hated by the whole population on this Earth, than to stay apart from you! So, please… Don't push me away just because you're scared… This is something between me and you, don't let Fear decides for you…"

 

SungYeol stayed silent for a while, staring at their hands… He had never noticed, but MyungSoo was right: he was so comfortable and in peace right now, in his arms…

 

"And if everything ends between us at some point in the future?" SungYeol whispered, more to himself.

 

"I'll reconquer everybody's love with my beauty and my stares… And if this is not enough, I'll take lesson from greasy WooHyun!"

 

MyungSoo grinned and SungYeol giggled.

 

"Oh! Finally you smile again!". MyungSoo was satisfied, and pecked SungYeol's smiley lips, taking him off-guard. But the smile didn't disappear, it just increased.

 

"So… How are we going to classify our relationship, now?" he asked, smirking.

 

"Lovers?" proposed a playful MyungSoo, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Have you realized there's the word "love" in "lovers", right?"

 

"Yeollie… Wasn't it clear from my speech before?"

 

But evil SungYeol grinned and pointed: "I thought you weren't sure about your feelings…"

 

MyungSoo didn't say anything, he just stared into SungYeol's eyes so intensely that the older stopped breathing. Then he extricated himself from SungYeol's body and got up: he went closer to his bed and kneed in front of his bamboo pillow, neatly set next to the mattress… He was so serious…

 

"I'm sorry, wifey… I want divorce…"

 

Then he came back and slipped back in SungYeol's bed, embracing the older boy once again. They stared at each others and burnt into laughing wholeheartedly, but then MyungSoo turned serious again, and looking directly in SungYeol's eyes, he whispered: "Yeollie… I really love you… Would you be my lover?"

 

One single tear escaped from SungYeol's eyes, while the boy nodded frantically and murmured: "I love you, too…"

 

They kissed once again, smiling into the kiss. When they parted again, some minutes later, both of them were breathless…

 

"So… Before you get too turn on, I think we should sleep… Tomorrow we have a full day of schedules, it will be tiring…" pointed MyungSoo.

 

"Oh, because you weren't turning on, right?" replied SungYeol, ironically.

 

"Obviously I was… But I wasn't the one , here…". Grin plastered onto his beautiful lips.

 

SungYeol opened his mouth, ready to reply back, but no words came out. He just blushed… Very hard…

 

"But let me tell you a secret, I love it when you moan… It really turns me on…" whispered the younger boy, closer to the other's ear.

 

SungYeol shivered, and hid against MyungSoo's chest, muffling an embarrassed "Good Night, Soo!"

 

"Ah ah! Good Night, my sweet love…" replied MyungSoo, laughing lightly. He placed one last goodnight kiss on SungYeol's hair and peacefully shifted to sleep.

 

He was sure the day after was going to be wonderful… and full of kisses!

 

FIN.

 

---§---

 

The second and last part! ^^ Did you like it? Honestly, I'm not so satisfied, but I really tried! :( Tell me what YOU think! There's something I could do better?? XD

 

Btw, thanks to all the subscribers, to the people who commented, to who will comment (pleasepleaseplease! ^^) and to the silent readers! i love you all!!! heart