What's this big thing for kisses??

Kisses Are Not Such A Big Thing...

 

MyungSoo and SungYeol were the only ones left in the living-room. Hoya and DongWoo were still dancing at the practice room, SungGyu and WooHyun had gone out for a walk with their 3 new puppies, while SungJung went sleeping early, saying that he was too tired for anything else.

The two were sprawled on the couch watching a movie… Being an american or european  movie (SungYeol didn't really know, and he actually didn't care…), it was full of kisses and every time the two main characters were kissing, it seemed to be the best and most fantastic thing ever created… And SungYeol was sick of it! He eventually growled and MyungSoo turned to him, raising an eyebrow: but the older didn't realize it and kept huffing and mumbling to himself with a very dark face. MyungSoo, who was completely taken aback from this behavior, took the remote controller and switch off the volume.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? I was watching!!" SungYeol yelled, angry, trying to take the controller from MyungSoo's hands.

 

"No. You weren't watching, you were growling. What's your problem? Don't you like this movie?" MyungSoo was curious.

 

SungYeol sighed, hugging his legs. "It's not that I don't like it… It's that… What's this big thing for kisses?? I mean, it's not such a big deal…"

 

Now was MyungSoo's turn to huff, but he just the volume again, without saying another word. It was weird, too weird for MyungSoo. And SungYeol wasn't the one to let it go.

 

"Soo-ah?" he called softly, "Everything's fine?"

 

"You're so selfish sometimes…"

 

SungYeol was shocked. Where had his sweet and caring best-friend gone?!

 

"What's the problem?"

 

But MyungSoo wasn't in the mood for talking and he tried to stand up and leave the living-room …and SungYeol. Who, being the choding that he actually is, clearly couldn't be satisfied: he grabbed MyungSoo's arm and pulled him down to the couch again, he then took the remote controller and switched off the television.

 

"Soo-ah!"

 

"Stop complaining about kisses! It's so ing annoying!"

 

"But it's true, believe me! It's not like you feel such a big explosion or something like that, when you kiss!"

 

MyungSoo growled, "See? You are so selfish… At least you know how it feels! At least you kissed someone… like that actress, your partner in 'While We Were Sleeping'!"

 

"Are you mad because… You've never kissed anybody?!" SungYeol couldn't believe it…

 

"No! Well… Maybe… Maybe I'm not mad… just upset…" MyungSoo blushed a little. "And the fact that you, my best friend, act like an expert doesn't help at all…"

 

"MyungSoo… If you're so curious about the kissing stuff, why don't you just try it?" said SungYeol, rolling his eyes and relaxing into the couch again.

 

"Yah! Are you crazy?! Are you aware of the fact that we are not allowed to date? Who should I kiss? SungJong's teddy bear? Come on, smart boy, tell me!"

 

SungYeol rolled his eyes again and huffed: "Me, of course!"

 

"WHAT?! Are you insane? Or maybe sick? Did you drink some expired coffee?!"

 

"Oh, come on! Am I or am I not your best friend? I should do everything I can do to help you with your problems…"

 

"Yeah, but… We are talking about a kiss… Did you get it? a K-I-S-S… That thing you do with your lips… Do you want me to draw it?!"

 

"You're such a kid, sometimes…" SungYeol was acting like a pro, again… So annoying and frustrating! "A kiss is just the contact between lips… You always hug me, and we always share the same bottle! So, what's the problem now?"

 

Oh, gosh… Why SungYeol was so much… SungYeol-ish? How could he transform a very clear thought in MyungSoo's mind into a real mess? Or why even the craziest idea could weirdly become the smartest one if it was coming out from SungYeol's brain?! MyungSoo opened his mouth to reply, then he closed it… Then he opened it again… But not one single sound came out… And SungYeol was already wearing that damn grin of victory!

 

MyungSoo knew that kissing his male best friend wasn't the right thing to do, but… But he actually couldn't find any good reason for not doing it… Or at least not good enough to stop choding SungYeol! He growled.

 

"Ok! So what we are supposed to do, genius?"

 

SungYeol clapped his hands, clearly happy about his victory and shifted a little closer to MyungSoo.

 

"It's easy! You just move your head to the right and close your eyes… I'll do the rest!"

 

"Well… That's exactly what I was worried about…", a skeptical look in MyungSoo's eyes.

 

"Oh, stop complaining! Do you want me to prove that a kiss is nothing or not? So, shut up! …And close your eyes! …And move your head…"

 

MyungSoo wasn't really convinced yet, but without any more hesitation, he did what the older had requested. He closed his eyes, moved his head a little to the right, and waited. And suddenly two soft and warm lips were pressed against his owns.

 

…And it was the best feeling ever…

 

His heart stopped beating, there was no more time nor space… The only thing he was sure about, was the feeling of being in the right place at the right moment… With the right person…

 

Without fully realizing it, MyungSoo rose his right hand and lightly placed it on SungYeol's chest, right above his heart: he wanted to check if even the other's heart had stopped like his own. But he was actually greeted by a loud and furious heartbeat!

 

Feeling the contact, SungYeol gasped a little bit, surprised, and parted his lips: not so much to break the kiss, but enough because an instinctive MyungSoo could the older's upper lip, ready to deepen their kiss…

 

But in that exact moment, the noise of the main door opening made them part at the light speed, scaring them to death. One second later, two adorable puppies trotted into the living room and looked around the room, searching for something… or someone! As soon as Jolie saw SungYeol, she ran towards him, jumping on the couch and placing himself onto his lap, while her excited tail didn't stop to move. Soon even two human beings made their way into the living room: SungGyu entered, holding Nurungie with two hands in front of him, very far from his body… He didn't even greeted the two boys on the couch, but went directly to the bathroom, mumbling something about "…growing up…" and "…stop dirtying yourself…" and "…poo…"… Well, MyungSoo didn't really want to know anything about it!

 

Even WooHyun entered into the room, a wide grin plastered on his beautiful face, and sat down on the floor next to the couch.

 

"Hey, guys! Have you had fun relaxing here at home? Where's Jjongie?"

 

"Sleeping already…" replied MyungSoo, casually caressing one of Jolie's soft paws.

 

"I see…" WooHyun nodded. Then a soft cry, almost inaudible, made its way to the boys' ears. They turn and there, in front of SungJong and Hoya's room was Yokik, whining and lightly scratching at the closed door, obviously asking for something.

 

WooHyun smiled tenderly and called the little puppy: "Yokik…". The dog stopped and turn towards the voice calling him, but didn't move from his spot, and WooHyun tried again, softly: "Yokik, honey… You're going to wake Jjongie up… Hoya is not here… You got it? Hoya. No. Here. No.". Then moving his hand towards the little dog, he mimicked to come closer, "Come here with me.". Yokik gave one last glance at the closed door, and then turn, coming back, tail and ears low, and finally he lied on the floor, his head on WooHyun's leg, sighing. The boy let out a small chuckle and murmured: "I'm sorry, honey… Hobaby will be back soon, I promise…". Yokik really had a soft spot for Hoya!

 

Then, turning to the boys, WooHyun tried to start a conversation: "So, what have you done here, you two?".

 

"Movie…" replied MyungSoo like a robot, while SungYeol kept remaining silent.

 

"Which movie? And have you eaten?"

 

"Don't know. And yes."

 

"Wha-"

 

"Hyunnieeeee…….. Help me………." in that moment a muffled SOS came from the bathroom: WooHyun rolled his eyes but stood up anyway… "I really would like to stay and go on with our very interesting conversation, but apparently Gyu needs me…" he said sarcastically to the other two. Yokik immediately followed him, and when Jolie realized they were going away, she jumped from Sungyeol's lap and also ran after WooHyun.

 

MyungSoo and SungYeol were left alone again. The younger boy could perfectly feel the awkwardness and the cold atmosphere between them: it started in the exact moment they parted from the kiss, but he couldn't really understand the reason. Hasn't that kiss been the best thing ever? Wasn't it perfect? Ok, maybe the end was a little bit rushed because of the interruption, but the previous part… He could still feel the touch of Yeollie's lips against his owns… And Yeollie's heartbeat, so alive and… excited?

 

"Yeollie…" MyungSoo tried to get the attention of the other boy.

 

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed…" and with that, SungYeol stood up and went to their room, closing the door behind him.

 

MyungSoo was totally shocked… and upset. He couldn't really understand what happen to make Yeollie change like this. Wasn't the kiss his idea?!

 

He stood up too and made his way to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. While passing next to the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of the inside: WooHyun and SungGyu were laughing and giggling, almost completely wet, trying hopelessly to wash Nurung, while Jolie and Yokik were bouncing around them, excited by the behavior of their owners.

 

He felt a sting of jealousy, envying them, always happy and smiley towards each other, always so lovely and caring… Why was it so hard to deal with Yeollie sometimes?

 

But he didn't want to think about it right now: he just wanted to go sleeping and forget about all this silly evening.

 

 

-----§-----

 

Here we are... The first half... Let me know what do you think about it! ^^ and yes, tell me everything doesn't work, i would like to improve!

Thank you so much! heart