meet again

seriously so ballad in love !!

Hyun Ri POV

“I bet you forgot to steal the car’s key from Jun Hyung-hyung again?” a voice shocking me from ‘cursing ritual’. I turned around to see whose voice was that and found him smiling to my childish react.

“Got ya, didn’t I?”his wide smile almost made me faint. I was stunned there, trying to find a suit word to say, and suddenly he huged me.

“Aaa,can’t breath” he let me off.

“Oppa, how are you doing” I said once he released me and softly punched him on the chest.

“oo, my noona, yoo’re so powerful!” he pretended to be sick because that small punch and rubbed his chest.

“ah oppa, why did you still called me like that where I’m the youngest here?”

“oo,my noona angry with me?..ok then, Gi Kwang-ah, let’s just leave her here” he started to walk and leave me

“no no,oppa, I’m sorry...Gi Kwang oppa, why did you said nothing and didn’t saved me? I’m faking tears

Gi Kwang hug me and my back.”aigoo,my dongsaeng was crying??

Yo seob-ah, you so mean..ck ckck”

I pulled him harshly and pouted.

“oouu,, so cute..” he pinched my cheek. “I-

“Yah! How dare you did it to me?” suddenly Jun Hyung came and shout.

I ran to him and closed his mouth with my palm. “Jun oppa, don’t shout, the fangirl could find you..hwahaha”

He took my hand off and made a face.

“oppa don’t angry with me..you know that I was just kidding right?”

He kept silence and walked to his car. Behind me, Yo Seob and Gi Kwang giggled. They stopped when I gave a deadly glare at them.

“you know, when hyung gets angry, there’s only a way to solve it” Yo Seob spoke and gave me a ‘you-knew-what-I-mean’looks.

I sighed, and took a deep inhaled then exhaled.

“ok nii-chan, forgive me and I’ll give you a holiday voucher at Okinawa” I offered. ( nii-chan: old brother in japanese)

Jun Hyung still managed to be silent and tried to hold a big laugh.

“then what about a full stock of pocky for a month?” he glared at me.

“ok,what do you want then?”

He grinned and said ”the new car that aboeji just bought to you?”

“yah! Not fair!”

“then I won’t give you your apartment’s new code”

“you changed it?” i got silent,dumbfounded.

“kekeke,then your car is mine now” he grinned again and walked to his car.

I sighed and though hard to find a way to revenge him “give me my code first! “

Jun Hyung kept walking as like as he didn’t heard anything.

“yaaah!!”I chased him.”yah! give me my code now!”i tickled him.

“okey,okey,..aa,,hahaha,I lost..hahaha..I didn’t changed it”

I stared to him a while,and did victory dance.

“but I’ve not forgave you already” he said while entered the car.

“like I care,huh!”I stuck my tongue.

“this kid,,arghh!”

Yo Seob and Gi Kwang shook their head and laughed at our childish acted.

____________________________________________

I’m so sorry for a very long waiting update..

There’re so much stuff to did, and I had to studied for the exams

I’m sorry for the nasty grammar, hope this one isn’t boring you and I hope you enjoy it :)

Don’t forget to leave comment, I need your critic to improve this story

Gomawo :)