nightmare and the message

seriously so ballad in love !!

 

new update..huraayy ^^

anyway,did you heard about 'Dongwoo tear because of the BRIGHT LED!!'

ohgosh..i hope nothing's bad happened to him and let's pray for him get well soon ^^

and, enjoy this fict and comment plisss..^^

 _____________________________________

Hyun Ri’s apartment

Hyun Ri rest her body at the bed..and stared around the room. It felt same even years had passed, the bed, the scent, and how the room smells like. The difference are only at wallpaper and the couch,also the decoration of the kitchen. Everythings still at their right place, just like the passed time. She let a small sighed out and tried to close her eyes, till she fell asleep.

“And you lift me because my body had broken!!” he shouted to Hyun Ri’s face.

Hyun Ri stared to him,unbelieving.

“don’t blame your fault to me!! We knew who was cheating here..” she said.

Now the man stared back, unbelieving.

He grinned,” ,then Soo Man did said the fact..”he tried to hold his tears.

“shut ur f**king mouth up!! And I’m not ..argh!! you make me sick of your word” she turned to look another way,held her tears to not spill out.

“the fact is you’re cheating on me with Soo Young” she screamed out.

The man confuse now,”what do you want to say? Don’t change the topic!”

Her tears spill out,”and you pretend to know nothing..”she wiped her tears.

“get lost!” he shout,“get out of my room NOW!” the man screamed even louder.

 

Suddenly Hyun Ri awakened. She panted, and wiped cold sweat among her face.

She gazed at the night sky,’just a nightmare’,she thought.

she wondered why the bad memories kept coming this late.

She waked up from the bed, and walked to the nearest couch then glanced at the watch, it’s 11 pm in the night.

She checked her phone,there’re 5 misscalleds (from Junhyung and Gikwang) and 4 unread messages.

 

From :babo oppa

Oi,stupid fat gilr..slept already?

I bet you’re dreaming of your handsome bro now..kekeke

I had called appa and he believed me about your promised at the airport :D

Ooowaa..the beautiful ferrari is mine now!! Yippe!!

 

‘Junhyung babooo..how came he believed that stupid joke?’,she smiled to the message. She’s wondering how came the netizens look him as a badboy, where the fact is he only couldn’t know how to threat the strangers. She shook her head and continued to read the next message.

From :babo oppa

Didn’t picked the phone?

You must be tired,huh?

Ok..have a sleeping beauty dongsaeng..

Nb: I changed your code..just prepared if you broke your promise..kekeke

 

 Hyun Ri got shock, then she got panic and ran to the door, checked the code..but strangely it still works.

She confused, and decided to read another message. It was from Gikwang.

From : candy eyes

You must be tired cause the flight :)

I put some beverages, veggies, fruits and stuff in your refrigerator..

Hope you have a nice dream,,night

Nb: I saw hyung did something to your door' electronic locks, and I asked him the new code,. I changed it to the old one when he was in the car..

 

Hyun Ri replayed the message immediately..

To : candy eyes

I love you Gikwang oppa !! THANK YOU SO MMUUUAACCCHHH >.<

She pressed the send button..didn’t realized the message she just wrote. She checked the last message..

 

From: (no name)

Jun said that you’re in Korea now..can we meet?

To find a way out and solve the matters..

 

Hyun Ri puzzled..

‘who’s the sender of this one?’, she thought.

She kept wondering till fell asleep again.

___________________________________

Hehehe, how’s the fict?

Is it bad?

Comment, and subscribe plisss ^^