come back..

seriously so ballad in love !!

“Hoaahmm..this flight was not bad indeed..” a girl stretched her hand and waked from her chair. She took her bag in plane’s cabin and walked outside the plane. The girl took a deep breath and blew it slowly.

“welcome back to Korean,Hyun Ri-ah!!” she said to herself. Then she continued to walk to the port, and waiting her brother to pick her up.

Hyun Ri POV

“Geez, why didn’t he’s here already?” I pouted and looking around to search my stupid brother presensce. I see a chair and sit there, still wait. Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder from behind. I shocked, and instinctively twisted the hand.

“Aaah!!! let me out you stupid fat baby” he groaned and pull his hand from my grip. I put some efford to remember what he just said,’stupid fat baby?only Jun Hyung who called me like that’ I thought. Then it means..

“yah!oppa!why did you came so late..I almost freaking dead here”  i pretended to look angry.

Jun Hyung grinned and tickled me from behind.

“Yah! Is that you wanna said to the most charismatic rapper in the world who’ve spared his precious time to pick you?” he said while tickling me to death.

“stop!stop please...ok,ok,arasso..gomme oppa..hyaahahaha..stop please”,I begging him to stop his ritual.

Then he stopped and hug me tightly.

“welcome back my cheery sister..I miss you so mmmmuuuuaaacchh”he said and tightier his hug.

“uhh,oppa,,I can’t breathe..”I tried to let my body out from his hug.

He let me out, but then kiss my cheek thousand times. “the fat baby cheek never changes..wahahaha,so loveable to kiss,,hahaha”

I pulled him,and shooted “hei,everybody, Beast’Jun Hyung is here you know?”,and as fast as possible I run away.’kekeke,enjoy it my bro’, I thought.

“yah!stupid fat baby!!how dare-“ suddenly fangirls run to him and crowd around him.

I run to outside and looking for the car, but I forgot the key was still with Jun Hyung.

”crap!!!”