Chapter 1 - Warmth

Hot Chocolate
Warm - To make or become warm. 
 
Kyungsoo looks up as he hears the bell ring. Walking out from his comfort zone, the kitchen, he stands behind the shiny, white counter, getting ready to take orders, thinking that the customers were probably a young teen couple. 
 
To his surprise, he sees two well endowed males, bundled up in coats and scarfs. His attention though, totally taken by the young male on his left. As the male closes the door, he shifts his gaze and immediately finds Kyungsoo's, both getting lost in the stare; they click straight away. 
 
Kyungsoo thinking how handsome the man looked and the stranger thinking how cute the worker looked. 
 
The male then smiles a heart-warming smile, there moment broken of by Kyungsoo as he feels shy; his hands were starting to sweat in this cold weather, and his head suddenly felt dizzy. 
 
So he clenches his hands onto his creamy blue sweater, awaiting for the male; he knows that they had something special going on. (lol)
 
Hearing a clear of a throat, Kyungsoo looks up, remembering about the other guy, but notices that he wasn't here, so he looks around and finds out that the other male went towards Luhan, and giggles inwardly as he sees his usual confident, friendly friend turn into mush. 
 
Turning back to his own customer, he sees him with a pout on his face; Jongin was smiling the whole way as he walked towards Kyungsoo, until Kyungsoo started to look around for his companion (jealous), and Kyungsoo mentally coes at the sight. 
 
Turning back to his worker face - not that he had that face in the beginning anyways - he gave a smile, not his usual customer smile, but a shy one. 
 
"W-welcome, what would you l-like to order?" Kyungsoo stuttered out, a new hue of pink and red, dusting his cheeks. Jongin looks at the menu. In the end, deciding on a reply, a stupid reply, according to himself. 
 
"Umm, just recommend me something good." Kai walks of, his cheeks also turning a hue of red and pink at his own reply. As Kyungsoo sees him walking to a table in the far corner, near the windows, he also sees the other sitting with him too. 
 
So Kyungsoo turns around, nearly having a heart attack as he sees Luhan's face up near his, and gives a light slap to his arm. Kyungsoo starts to walk away to make the order, Luhan, following right behind him. 
 
"Don't think that I didn't see that, Kyungie!" He heard Luhan say. With a counterattack, Kyungsoo says the same thing back. In the end, you have two small, cute, young males, blushing. 
 
Kyungsoo starts making the order, his famous, warm cup of hot chocolate. As he pours the water in, the heat rises up and he immediately feels warm. Taking a glance towards his customer, he inwardly bites his lips as there gazes immediately meet, his insides feeling a warm, mushy feeling. 
 
He breaks the gaze, feeling shy, and looks towards Luhan. As he saw what Luhan was making, he laughs a bit -totally forgetting about the moment before - which makes Luhan look up. 
 
"What?" Luhan asks, tilting his heads towards the side. Looking cute. What they don't know, and feel, are two heated gazes, staring at them as they do there stuff. 
 
"You're making coffee?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed incredulously. It was currently 8 something, in the night, and his best friend is making coffee. Sometimes he forgets why they are friends in the first place. 
 
"And your making chocolate....." Luhan answers back, not finding the point. Kyungsoo, being Kyungsoo, started bickering with Luhan about how his drinks are, and I quote 'top notch', 'it's the best that you could find in town, in fact, the whole world'. 
 
Over a period of time, they finally stop bickering and start laughing at how weird they are. Hearing a bell in the background, they look up and finally remember there customers. 
 
Kyungsoo looks over to his customer, feeling disappointed at being late. But what he gets, surprisingly to him, was just another one of those smiles. He felt butterflies burst into his stomach, and fireworks cracking from the background. And he smiles back. 
 
"Don't want to be late, hey." Luhan winks suggestively to Kyungsoo, even though there in a cafe, not that they would do anything anyways. He feels the cup of hot chocolate, letting out of warm sign of relief as it was still nice and hot. 
 
As he walks towards the table, Kyungsoo can feel his heart beating faster the usual. Setting the cup onto the table, he stands there for longer than usual, before stuttering out a cute 'enjoy', after there staring stopped of course. 
 
Before Kyungsoo could walk back, he hears a hearty laugh from the stranger, then a 'hot chocolate?'. Thinking that it was offensive, Kyungsoo walks back in 'angry soo' mode. He slams his hand down onto the table, lightly of course - he didn't want his delicacy to spill - and started to talk all gang type. 
 
"Do you know how precious this is!" Kyungsoo basically shouts as he points to his baby (luckily there weren't anymore customers here, so he could shout all he wants). 
 
Kai just stares at him, smiling a big wide smile as he hears Kyungsoo's banters. So he just nods at what he has to say. His last straw was finally taken as Kyungsoo starts stomping on the ground, a cute pout on his face, and he mentally squeals while uttering a small, 'cute'. 
 
Hearing the compliment, Kyungsoo stops his movements and looks up, blushing. Kai blushes a bit too, thinking that his comment went unheard. 
 
"W-what?" Kyungsoo sputters out pathetically. 
 
"D-do you wanna talk, over a cup of hot chocolate?" Kai asks, ignoring Kyungsoo's question. 
 
He nods, and here you find, again, two blushing (hot) males. So Kyungsoo walks back to the counter and makes himself a cup of hot chocolate. 
 
"So, were his eyes that nice?" He hears a voice from the back of his head ask. Nearly letting out one of his girly screams, Kyungsoo turns around and immediately finds the culprit. It wasn't that hard anyways; they were the only workers here. 
 
"Not like you weren't making googly eyes at the other guy too!" Kyungsoo answers back accusingly, making Luhan blush. 
 
"Well...well, 'do you know how precious this is?'" Luhan mockingly answers back, poking a tongue out at Kyungsoo. So Kyungsoo pokes his own out. And so begins (I remember Pokemon lol) another battle of embarrassment. 
 
There fighting stops as they hear a clear of a throat and slowly turn towards the sound.  There before them was the other man, yet he was only looking at Luhan, and vice versa. 
 
"I told you, googly eyes." Kyungsoo whispers back, giving a polite smile towards the stranger. Finally thinking about the yet-to-know-the-name-of customer, Kyungsoo sets of with his warm cup of hot chocolate; you would wonder how it's still warm. 
 
Kyungsoo looks down as he walks to his customer, staring into his hot chocolate. And as he looks up, the customer is already looking at him, giving a smile as there eyes meet. 
 
He takes a seat in wooden chair, opting to stare at the now very interesting floor. So, taking initiative, the customer introduces himself. And Kyungsoo repeats that name, like a mantra, inside his head, 'Kim Jongin'. 
 
"I-I'm-"
 
"Do Kyungsoo." The male, now Jongin, interrupted as he pointed towards Kyungsoo's name-tag, feeling bashful as he answered for Kyungsoo himself. 
 
But Kyungsoo just smiles shyly at him. And here they are, starting a smiling competition as they get whirled into each other's eyes, lost.  And warmth spreads through there bodies, there hearts, warming up. 
 
-----------------
Authors Note-
Umm, first part?
I know, it's quite boring, but that doesn't mean the 2nd and 3rd parts will be anymore fun or something (lol(?)). So umm to anyone who reads this, I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and if you want to, wait for the rest.