6.Best ways to avoid drunken throwing up in the middle of a party for beginners

Good Neighbors

 

Best ways to avoid drunken throwing up in the middle of a party for beginners

-


Warning! ual refferences ahead. (Not really strong, though.)

 


-

 

"Okay, in 3 minutes you have to send me a screenshot..."

"Of the post, yes, you told me like eight times, hyung...", Minwoo pouted to himself, in the privacy of his room. Jeongmin had called him to make sure he wouldn't fall asleep.

Which, to be fair, had been a wise decision. Because Minwoo had been, in fact, sleeping since eleven.

He heard Jeongmin's hearty laugh again, "Okay, okay, I'll hang up now."

Minwoo sighed, falling back on his pillow. He had accepted his defeat hours ago, when he had last checked his friend's Instagram to see that he had... Five thousand eight hundred likes! His three thousand five hundred or so likes were no challenge to them.

Ugh.

Oh, well. What was the worst thing Jeongmin could make him do?

 

 

Minwoo crossed the crowded living room towards the center, where the sofa was supposed to be. Was it still there, anyway? Maybe Jeongmin had taken a wise decision for once and decided to move it somewhere else.

Drunk people can be dangerous, he thought, as yet another beer-glass-in-hand girl crashed her bony shoulder against him.

Oh no, there it was, big, black and… full of half empty plastic cups. And more people. There was a guy sitting on the arm rest, talking to a girl who was staring at her phone more than at his face; another girl was sitting in the middle… Well, more like, sleeping? Then, a lot of people resting on the back, and a couple making out on one of the small couches.

Scratch that, drunk people were nasty. Minwoo had to take a deep breath, but by the time he counted to 4, his dire need of kicking everyone out and putting the trash away faded.

Good, he was getting better at this.

He decided to sit quietly next to the sleeping girl, feeling more out of place than ever. It was like he was a ghost, some sort of spirit wandering and judging every human there; he was in the party, but not into the party, or something like that. He had a flash of a scene from a Christmas movie he had seen when he was younger about a man visiting his past, present and future with some ghosts, and he wondered if this was how he felt.

There, his eyes wandered around again, trying to find a familiar face between the darkness and movement that was the room, but all he saw were either new ones or… Some faces that he felt he had seen before, somehow. Like that one tan girl with the very short shorts, dumb long nails and sunglasses on. Or that other guy with the big, big lips. And he was like, a hundred percent sure he knew that pretty guy over the-…

Wait a second!

His eyes suddenly stopped. He knew that face!! No, not the guy with the big lips, but the taller one in front of him! It was one of the twins!!

He couldn’t tell which one yet, but he saw he was talking to another dude. Judging by the blonde spiked hair and the white fur waist length coat he had on (despite the heat inside the place; how could he stand it?!) he could tell he was either really flamboyant or a famous person.

(Was there some sort of spoken rule he didn’t know of? Something like 'it doesn’t matter if your accessory is unneed or annoying; if it looks good, you'll still wear it'? Because this guy wasn’t the first one he saw with this… This senseless type of clothing.)

The twin was holding his cup with both hands; his posture, stiff and he seemed to be avoiding looking at the shorter one by all means. The other, on the other hand, kept talking to him with a smile tugging the corner of his lips. Every few moments, his hand flew to somewhere on the twin’s arm or shoulder, and pressed, and at some point Minwoo saw how his long fingers began petting a strand of his bangs, twirling it and reaccomodating it, while his eyes never moved from the guy.

He saw how the taller grew stiffer and more awkward with each second that went by.

When he saw the blonde's hand moving down from the hair to his cheek, he felt himself standing up. He could feel the twin’s uncomfortableness from his seat, and he absolutely needed to do something.

He was about to start walking, when he saw another familiar face, Jeongmin's, running right between them, and a loud “Zico, my man!” being yelled before the blonde guy got bear-hugged by his short neighbor. This gave the other one (who he now realized, was the older twin), the chance to make his swift escape, and of course, he took it.

Seconds later, he found Youngmin standing next to him, giving him an awkward ‘Hi’ from between all the loud noise.

“Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, why you ask?”, he answered, a little too fast. Minwoo eyed him suspiciously.

“Nothing.”

The night kept going by. Minwoo had to admit, people seemed like they were having fun; and it made him wish he was feeling like them too. But even thought his body itched to move, he wouldn’t get in there. There was no way he’d dance between all those sweaty, tipsy strangers.

Besides, it has been too long since he last danced. (What if he looked stupid? What if people began laughing at him?)

So, if his body would stop moving to the rhythm,  that would be helpful. Stop that, foot. Stop that!

He found himself sitting down next to Youngmin on the couch, the former looking at his phone and having occasional sips of his beer. Neither of them tried to start a conversation, so Minwoo had to keep himself busy by judging all the drunken bad decisions that were happening all around him, and trying to count exactly how many people was there, but every time he got over thirty-five, he got lost.

"As you lost, you'll have to come to my small gathering on Friday", Jeongmin had told him.

"Small gathering, yeah, right", Minwoo bitterly thought.

At some point, Kwangmin came running towards them, yelled for his brother to go and take a shot with him and kidnapped him from his seat, making him disappear into the monster’s mouth that was the crowd.

He thought of leaving a couple times. There was a small voice on the back of his head whining ‘I wanna go home!’ like an alarm every ten minutes or so, but he obliged that voice to shut it. Because he knew that if he were to leave, the voice that would guilt trip him wouldn’t be a whine, it would be a full on yell.

But well, a bet is a bet. And he had lost it.

But, even it being a bet, he had also promised have fun. But he felt just so…  So uncomfortable.

The voice in his mind begging to leave was about to speak up again, when he felt a weight sinking next to him.

“So, having fun?”, Jeongmin’s voice ringed loud next to his ear.

“No.”

He expected him to get pissed, but instead, a clear laugh bursted out from his half smirking lips.

“What? Why, Minwoo-yah?”

Minwoo eyed him. He was wearing his sunglasses, a big, black shirt with openings on his back with a bright golden chain hanging from his neck- well, it was more like pinkish golden. His hair was parted to the side, and with the shine of the laser lights shining green, and blue, and red, and then green again on his sweaty cheekbones, he could not look more messily good.

“Well, first of all, because every time I want to go and dance, I feel like I'll turn into clay.”

“What?!” Jeongmins eyes went wide,”You actually went in and danced?! And I didn’t see it!?”

“Well… No.”, Minwoo admitted.

“Aish, then how can you know you’ll turn into clay?”

“When I tried to get in here I was almost crushed to death! I’m not risking it.”

Minwoo felt Jeongmin’s sharp stare going up and down on his posture of crossed arms and legs, and his sigh barely reached his ears. For a second, he was worried he had offended the older, but something in his head told him that such thing wasn’t possible.

He saw they guy looking both sides. Then, his hand slowly reaching the coffee table in front of them and start patting one of the sides.

“What is he doing? Is he that drunk already?”

Minwoo kept watching as he kept on patting, with an eyebrow raised.

“Aha!”, the older suddenly exclaimed, “You know, I don’t want to tell you your business…”

Minwoo cocked his head, had there always been a drawer there!? B-but he had seen the smooth surface of the table in bright, clear light…

From the inside, Jeongmin materialized a couple of shot glasses, and a tall, white glass bottle.

“But they say that drunk people are their least annoying when you have a shot on your hand.”, he looked back at him, closing the drawer with his feet, and handing him one glass that his hand automatically accepted.

Minwoo was wanted to figure out the drawer, the bottle and the glasses, but he kept getting distracted with the hint of roughness that only beer gives a man that Jeongmin’s voice was showing at that moment, as he kept on talking.

It wasn’t until a white liquid started being poured into his shot that he realized what it was.

“Wait, no, I’ve never-“

“This is makgeolli, don’t worry. It isn’t as hard as soju. Oops, hold it tight.”, the older’s careful eyes looked up to him with a mischievous shine from under the glasses and a smirk he couldn’t say no to. “It’s perfect for your first time. Though it should be taken in bowls...”

He poured his own drink, and proceeded.

“I was saving it for when my dad came over… But we both know that’s not gonna happen any soon. So I’m sharing with my favourite dongsaeng instead.”

Minwoo wanted to argue. He really did want to.

But now that he had the shot on his hand, warm, and its inviting sweet taste was overpowering the smell of sweat and smoke, he was curious.

“I…”

“Come on, this much is not gonna even do anything to you! I promise. Now, to the count of three. One… “, he saw him raising his glass, and he mimicked him. “Two…!”, and the glass was now touching those lips, “Three!”

And he glupped it down.

.-.

 

He knew only two things:

First, he was not on the couch anymore.

And second; damn, the beat to this song was too good.

He did know these two things, he was sure as hell of them, but in exchange, there were many things he didn’t. Such as: which part of the house he was now; how to stop himself from speaking to every single person that crossed his way; where in the world Jeongmin was; and most important, when had the makgeolli bottle emptied.

But he wouldn’t focus on that stuff. No, right now he was busier.

Busier feeling more alive than ever.

The rhythm, a bumping beat that roared into the deepest of his ears, was moving him, making him jump and move his body; his heart seemed to be dancing as well, beating in sync with the music, a rytmical boom boom boom exploding on his chest faster and louder than it had in so long. He felt like his body moving on its own, like his energy would last forever. It was intense. It was almost magical.

And most importantly, he felt like his mind had turned off. Well, not all of it, but a huuge part of it.

Like in a big house, when a phase goes off but the other doesn’t, so you can watch TV but you can’t, for example, shower. Even though the showers in his house didn’t run on electricity. Well, his mom’s house. Did the ones on his apartment do, though? He never asked. Maybe Jeongmin’s were the same as his, right? He should ask him. He could ask him right now.

Oh, but then again, he did make some reconstruction before moving. Did he change the shower instalations, too? And about that, how come this guy bought TWO apartments and merged them into one and nobody said anything, but he couldn’t even paint a wall a bright colour?

It wasn’t even gonna be a strong colour, it was going to be mint green.

Oh, wait. What was he talking about, again?  

Well, it didn’t matter, because the song had just changed and it meant that he should change his improvised dance as well.

He felt like a mess, a mess that couldn’t walk straight or be quiet, but a mess that was having one hell of a time.

(It was okay, though, because everything around him was a mess too. His eyes couldn’t focus on anything. Not even the walls were still, and voices seemed fuzzy.)

He had striked up conversation with some of the other people in the party, too, now that he remembered. He had laughed at anything and everything at the same time; his screams couldn’t go louder even if he tried, and he felt like he could keep the chats going for hours and never get tired. He had spoken to the tall girl that was now talking to the blonde with ponytails(she had laughed, and called him cute); he had asked a guy about his baseball hat and had even stolen it from his head, placing it on his own (the guy had called him cute, too); and right now, he was cheering with some other people in a big circle; as they watched a tall, tan guy dance, roll his body to the deep, slower beat that was on now.

His eyes saw the move, and his body remembered doing it himself once. It begged him for allowance, it also wanted to move.

He might as well leave it be, it wasn’t like his chest wasn’t rolling already.

 

 

The music had changed. The music sounding now was much softer, gentler. And really, really lower in comparison to before. It was good though, the slight headache that was slowly spreading on his forehead was thankful.

He was resting on the sofa right now, Jeongmin next to him. He heard his raspy voice as he spoke to the younger twin, who was sitting on the floor, back against the arm rest. Hyunseong and Youngmin were talking to one another, the twin sitting on the table in front of the oldest, who was on his couch.

Everyone had a cup of beer on their hand, even Minwoo; although he had only had a few sips of it– it was too bitter to his liking, nothing like the sweet, sweet makgeolli.

People had started to leave not too long ago; but now it was only them left.

What time was it? He couldn’t even tell. It couldn’t be too early, though; because the night was starting to turn dark violet. He could look at his phone but… It was on his jean’s back pocket, and he was feeling too lazy to reach it.

He shrugged to himself, and he moved a bit, wanting to feel more comfortable. And– ah, yes, now that he was laying on his hyung, he felt much better. Well, if it wasn’t for that annoying sting on his forehead. His hand reached to touch it, but felt a pair of glasses instead. He took them off, and realized they were Jeongmin’s. When had he put them on?

He was wondering that, but he got distracted watching his reflection. He saw himself, his head lying back on Jeongmin’s shoulder, his sides flushed against each other, and Jeongmin’s arm passing behind him, over the cushion. If only that arm moved to his shoulders, the picture would be perfect.

He felt the other breathing, making his chest go bigger rhythmically, almost in a lullying him to close his eyes and let himself fall asleep right there, as the he faced the other way, while keeping chatting over his shoulder. The warmth that his skin against his made him feel was inexplicably inviting, he felt like having more of it; but alcohol had been slowly dissipating from his blood, and his sense were slowly coming back to him, again.

Well, not enough to not allow small this moment. He let himself a small smile.

“Hyung, look.”

“Hmm?”, he saw the Jeongmin in the reflection turn to him, dark, reddish eyes going everywhere before finding where he was looking at. 

“We look cute.”, he felt the words he had been thinking echo on his own voice.

“What?”, he saw him break into a smile, “We do, though, don’t we?”

“Yeah…”, Minwoo sighed, his smile growing, “We should take a selfie.”

They stayed for a moment like this, and Minwoo felt as if the reflection was his only world; just them both, one against the other, smiling forever, tinted in the pink of the glasses. Jeongmin fixing his hair, Minwoo making subtle faces (as if he was actually taking a picture). To Minwoo, those few seconds were perfect.

“Yaaaah, I’m bored!”, Kwangmin suddenly yelled, standing up, casually stretching a bit, “Let’s play truth or dare!”

...and just like that his little moment faded away, as if it had never happened.

 

 

They had been playing eagerly, even though everyone was getting sleepier by the time. The only one with energy was Kwangmin, and by extension, this energy seemed to infect his friend as well.

Thanks to this game, he felt like he was starting to know them a bit more, even if it was because of some random facts, like how many times had Youngmin had with his girlfriend, or how many had Jeongmin liked in the past. Of course, most questions were oriented towards those topics( if not, what were they playing drunken truth or dare at 4am for?). And, in fact, even though these kind of topics should be making Minwoo somewhat uncomfortable (as they always had), he felt the buzz of alcohol numbing his sense of awkwardness.

He was kind of having fun.

“Okay, next one is…”, Jeongmin’s wrist flicked, as the empty bottle of vodka twirled on itself a few times, “Hyunseong-ah!”

Minwoo sat up straighter. It was the first time the oldest had been chosen by the bottle, and he wondered what kind of questions he was going to be asked. He had already been it a few times; once having to answer if he had already had his first kiss (he had answered yes… The girl lead from that play in first year of high school counted, right? Well, they didn’t have to know) and was made to take two shots of pure vodka one right after the other, (he felt like he was about to puke, and swore to himself to never had vodka again).

 (It had been nice, though, he still remembered how Jeongmin rubbed his back as he nearly coughed his lungs out)

“Okay, since I answered how many girls I’ve liked in the past, now it’s your turn, hyung. “, one of Kwangmin’s sharp eyebrows arched up, “How many guys have you liked in the past?”

“Wh-what?”, Hyunseong’s face turned all red. “Y-you little…! You can’t ask me that!”

“Why, why, why? It’s exactly the same question you asked me.”, the younger’s lips pouted along his words.

“It’s not the same…”, Hyunseong’s words were starting to splatter. Minwoo’s eyes went from one guy to the other.

“Why, hyung?”, there was a hidden bite in the noirette’s voice.

“Aish…”, the older sighed, “Y-you are really dumb if you think I’m implying that, y’know! The count is zero.”, a big oval shape was formed with his thumb and index fingers, “I’ve liked zero males so far.”

Kwangmin seemed satisfied with his response, and smiled brightly at him.

“Well… I mean…  Even if he had been with a guy it doesn’t mean he liked him, right?”

Everyone’s heads instantly turned to Youngmin, who seemed kind of surprised at the sudden attention.

“What?”, Hyunseong asked.

“What does it have to do…?”, Jeongmin cocked his head.

“I-I mean… I-I know he hasn’t been with a guy, but even if he had, it wouldn’t have meant anything.”, Minwoo saw how the guy’s ears began flushing in a bright red, as his fingers cracked each other. He seemed smaller, somehow. “J-just as if it had happened with a girl I didn’t like…”

Everyone stared more intently.

“Youngmin-ah, did you sleep with Hyunseong!?”, Jeongmin’s voice cracked.

“What?! With me!?”

“N-no, I mean...!”

“How am I only knowing of this now!?!?”

“Hyung!”

“You guys are so messy…”, he mumbled.

The quietness turned into a hen house. Youngmin’s words stuttered more and the more he tried saying them, the more louder Kwangmin and Jeongmin’s yelling turned, and Hyunseong seemed to be getting pissed off for some reason. Suddenly, it all stopped with Kwangmin’s…

“YAH!”

Shock made everyone shut their mouths, and Kwangmin made the bottle turn once again, making it land on Youngmin on purpose.

“Hyung, have you ever been with a guy?”

“Wh- That’s not fair!”

“You have to answer.”

“I choose dare.”

“I dare you to answer my question.”

The older twin made a disgusted face, as he sighed, and let himself fall on the back of the couch he was sitting on.

“It was one time, okay?”, he said, after a second or two of silence. “I… was curious. Since you liked guys, and we-we are twins and share a lot of likes I just couldn’t help to wonder…”

He let the words linger for a few seconds.

“I met with this guy, I was with him, I didn’t like it. End of story, okay?”

Everyone nodded, falling into a somewhat meditative silence. Minwoo didn’t find it exceptionally surprising, just interesting. Youngmin had striked him as a very structured guy, someone who wouldn’t want to try new things. Unknown things. Someone a bit like him in that sense.

Jeongmin’s voice, thin like a thread, broke the silence once again.

“It was Zico, wasn’t it…?”

Youngmin gasped, his eyes went big as full moons. “Y-yes…”

“I knew it.”, Jeongmin half smirked, his back hitting the black leather once again, satisfied. He felt Youngmin’s nervous look going back and forth between all of them, specially stopping on him at times. It took him a couple of seconds to understand what he was thinking.

“If you’re worried I’ll judge, don’t.”, Minwoo felt his arms crossing, as he shrugged, “I like guys, so…”

Jeongmin next to him jumped, “You do?!”

Uh, wait; did he really just say that out loud?!

“Y-yeah… So?”

“…”, Jeongmin fell silent, his head turning back to the front, shrugging as well, “No, nothing.”

He saw Youngmin’s face morphing into relief, as everyone fell into a meditative quiet once again.  For a brief second, he wondered how the news fell on Jeongmin. It’s not like it bothered him, right? His very own cousin is gay. He couldn’t possibly…

His worries were suddenly forgotten when:

“Wait, hyung, but did you bottom or top? Because In my personal case I am bo-!”

“OKAY, that’s all. Next?”, Jeongmin cut Kwangmin’s words, and Minwoo couldn’t help to chuckle on the low.

 

More time had passed. How many? He didn’t know, but it couldn’t be much…

Oh. It was past 5 a.m. already.

Minwoo was tired. Really tired. And he was also right all along.

Jeongmin’s sofa was the most comfy thing he had layed on in his whole life. His limbs felt like they weighted tons, and his mind was dying to doze off in peace. If he could rest his eyes just a little… just a few minutes…

He heard steps walking into the room, which now felt bigger than it ever had, and his eyelids opened lazily. Jeongmin, along with a slobbysh Hyunseong, walked in.

“Make sure they get home safe, ‘kay? Auntie’d kill me.”

“Yes…”

“Okay…”, Jeongmin’s words slurried all along,” Y’ride should be downstairs in like, five.”

“Hmm…”, the oldest nodded slowly, as he let himself fall against the wall.

Later, the twins walked in… Or, well, Youngmin walked in with a very, very drunk Kwangmin in a piggyback. Minwoo vaguely remembered everyone taking more shots.

Oh, right. He also remembered running to the bathroom at some point.

Did he throw up?

He didn’t… Did he?

Minwoo swallowed, but felt his throat normal, maybe a bit dry.  Okay, good. He hadn’t thrown up.

“Hyung-ah… I don’t wanna go, I wanna sleep with you…!”, Kwangmin’s very drunk, very whiny voice reached to his ears, making him sit up. Minwoo blinked slowly, and his head cocked to the side. “Youngminnie, let me down, I’m staying in hyung’s bed…”

Youngmin sighed, and readjusted his grip on his brother. The other two seemed to be ignoring him.

“I want to go back to his room, hyung, take me there. His bed is so big and comfy.”, the youngest twin’s voice went from loud whines to mumbles, and he seemed not to be able to shut up, nor say any of his words coherently. Eventually, his mumbles quieted down, until he was just resting his head on his twins shoulder. Maybe he had finally fallen asleep?

A few minutes of low conversation and a bit of drunk gossip that Minwoo hadn’t been able to hear had gone by when the bell finally rang. Everyone started to say their goodbyes, Youngmin struggling a bit with Kwangmin’s weight, when the latest woke up again.

“Jeongminnie-hyung, can I stay with you tonight? I’ll be a good boy, please…”, Minwoo could almost imagine the plea on his foggy eyes.

“Aishh, this kid…”, Jeongmin just said, as he ruffled the other’s hair. “He should stop drinking so much…”

Minwoo nearly snorted, hypocrite much?

Ah, he was leaving anyway, so he couldn’t find it in himself to care. He closed his eyes again.

Had this sensation always felt this good?

On his vision, there was only this deep black, his mind had finally stopped the intense spinning he’d had to get used to, the itch of his eyes disappeared momentaneously. He breathed in and out deeply with his chest feeling heavy but, somehow, this was comforting. He felt relaxed.

Relaxed.

The music in the background was lower than ever, and its slow, deep beat made him wish he could stay in this state forever. He hadn’t felt like this in a long, long time.

“Long night, huh?”

He only nodded, letting out something between a whine and a hum of agreement, he didn’t want to talk... or even move right now. But then, he felt Jeongmin’s hand sliding up his ankle, to his calve, silently requesting him to move, and he forced himself to sit up, but refused to open his eyes just yet.

“I saw you partying back there,”, Jeongmin’s voice was a mere intimate whisper, as if it would be rude to be louder than the music right now. As if it wasn’t just themselves in the apartment. As if he was telling him a secret. “You were wild.”

Minwoo decided to keep ignoring him; he wasn’t in the mood to get embarrassed right now, either.

“Guess you had fun.”, he heard the older sigh, as he let out a contempt huff of air. He finally opened his eyes, too se him resting his chin on his hand, small smile on his lips, eyes looking to the window.

But then, those dark pools shifted, stopping on him. Minwoo couldn’t help to stare back, feeling his nerves start to crisp again as seconds went by. He was waiting for him to say something, do something, but he wouldn’t stop looking at him with those eyes that sparkled with the lights coming from outside, the gloss from drunkenness, and some type of emotion else he couldn’t figure out.

He began feeling self-conscious once again; his body itched to move, to stay, to run, to do anything that made him look away from him, but at the same time, his strong look had him hooked like the best lure.

“What…?”, he finally breathed out, he couldn’t stand this anymore.

 

“How was your first kiss, Minwoo?”

Minwoo’s eyes widened for a second, and he finally averted his gaze to the floor. “M-my first kiss…?”

“Yeah…”, he felt the other guy getting closer, “Come on, tell your hyung.”

“Well…”, should he lie? Should he tell the truth and disappoint? Why was he feeling this nervous… and excited? It wasn’t like anything was going to happen.

Could he even make up a lie in this state?

Sadly, the answer was no. He sighed.

“It was with a girl from drama club… Um, we were backstage, a-and we were both really nervious. She was pretty.”

“Oh…?”, the older’s interest seemed picked, as he raised an eyebrow.

“It was... our first rehearsal of the kiss scene in the play.”

Ah…", his tone hid mock in his acknowledgement,"So it wasn’t really a kiss…”

“What?!” Minwoo sat up straighter, indignant. “It was, though! We touched lips to lips, and we had to do it several times!”

Jeongmin’s amused smile grew as he shook his head, falling back on the couch. “Nah, it was for a play.”

So?

You didn’t kiss her, your character kissed hers.”, Jeongmin reasoned, and Minwoo trembled. He wanted to fight his logic, but he knew he was right. “It’s not the same, because it doesn’t feel the same.”

“Oh, really?”, the younger asked with sarcasm. Who was he to disregard his first kiss? Tch.

“Yeah… An actual kiss doesn’t feel like an acting kiss. A real kiss…”, he trailed off and Minwoo side eyed him, realizing for the first time that the space between them was way smaller than he thought it was.

“A real kiss makes you feel like a magnet, like you want more of that person, of their touch. It makes you feel hotter, and out of air, and it makes the blood on your veins rush faster than a race card.”, he saw his long fingers gesticulating his words, his eyes felt hypnotized by them, “A real kiss makes your hands want to touch… To feel more of the other person… Like, to touch their shoulders…”

Suddenly, his hand was resting on his shoulder…

“…to feel the skin on their neck...”,

…and it trailed up along his neck. He shivered.

“…to touch their cheeks...”

He felt his cold fingers pressing his cheek, and his thumb skimming dangerously close to the corner of his slightly gasping lips.

“…and even to pull their hair.”

And he felt those long fingers tangle playfully between his locks of brown, only to let them go and pet them a second later, never leaving the back of his head.

Minwoo’s eyes focused back on Jeongmin’s dark ones, but he had to close them immediately when he saw just how close the other was. He was even closer.

His chest was going up and down as his breath was picking up.

“A real kiss,” his voice was a mere whisper, but he heard it loud and clear. He felt his warm breath hitting his lips, and his heartbeat grew wilder.

 “A real kiss feels like this.”

And then, he felt his lips crash against his.

 


 WHOa there. 

Why did this take me so long?? Well, mainly because i had this scene almost since i first began writing this fic... and you guys know how it can be. i wanted it worded just right.

The second reason being, in three weeks i have one of the most importants exams ill take in my life and i am in extreme nervious. so yeah, those who pray, pray for me, and those who dont, send me good vibes please ;_;

anyway, good? bad? do you guys like this drunk chapter? i had a lot of fun writing it, if you've ever been to a party or gotten drunk, i hope you could identify with any of the characters hahahah, i sure as hell identified with some.

particulary with youngmin, being hit on and not knowing how to leave tf away hahahahaha

anyway......

see you next month??? i hope x) and also I AM SORRY FOR THIS DELAY I SERIOUSLY DIDNT MEAN IT ;_;.

alright, bye!!

also what the heck thank you for the views and new subscribers!!! i hope you are enjoying this lil au as much as im enjoying writing it!!