Snow Black

Snow Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING : HEAVY GRAMMATICAL ERROR AND ROJAK LANGGUAGE KNO XD

 

Once upon a time, there were a girl call as snow black living in tiny house in forest. She has rough black skin and hodo curly hair. The snow black is know as chanmi in vampire. Even she hodoh but many prince want her to be his wife.

One day, Sehun or witch or maybe step mother of snow black using her mirror. "Mirror mirror on the wall. Who the blackest among of all?".

The mirror said  "ofcoz la chanmi. Shes nepal u know". Then sehun got mad bcause she not as black as coal. So she want to curse the snow black/ chanmi.

Then, sehun aka mak tiri aka witch cursed an apple to give to chanmi at hodo house in hodo hutan. While chanmi was cuci jamban, she hear there was someone calling her in front of the hodo house. Chanmi came out with her ugly looking black face and the sehun give her an apple.

Sehun say "if u eat the apple, u can be the blackessst among the other". The chanmi got more excited bcause it was her goal to be more black as nepal. Then she eat with rakus. Then she passed out.

There were seven dwarfs walking with happily and handsome face in the jungle. They were seungri do mark jae rapmon jhope luhan. Then, they noticed they were ugly fainted snow black in the hodo house. The handsome dwarfs help the ugly black chanmin and put her in a box.The handsome dwarfs throw the box with another boxes.

While, bangla prince named chen walk around the hutann, he saw the boxes. He think want to recycle them all but he see snow black. Sehun just looking behind the bushes bcause she afraid the bangla prince will kiss chanmi. But, the bangla prince throw away chanmi and take the boxes.But the seven handsome dwarfs came and help chen to throw away the chanmi too.

When the chanmi being thrown away, she wake up and go to another boxes cause she wants chen to notice her. The handsome kind seven dwarfs remember that they have to help the ugly snow black. They ask bangla prince to kiss chanmi.

When the prince want to start kiss ugly face snow black chanmi, sehun take a step to stop them. Sehun push away snow black, but chen ter'kiss sehun lips. The snow black chanmi got mad and wake up herself cause bangla prince chen kiss sehun. She take a knive (i dont know since when she hold knive). And kill both of them happily. Then she kill herself beside bangla prince. But she tak die yet.

She was brought to tanjung rambutan by kuda pony. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter