Good, But Bad News

Fallin Stars

As we all got into the house, Do Woon placed Emily on the white sofa as Skye ran upstairs to get some ointment and a wrap to take care of Emily’s wound. “Emily, how did this even happen?” asked Anastasia as she was curiously looking at Emily’s wound, “I slipped & fell in a lake & there was a glass shard floating around then it cut me” replied Emily as Skye was taking care of her wound, “Then how come he is also wet?” asked Skye as she looked up at Jae, “I dove in and grabbed Emily since she could not swim back with her leg being hurt” Jae replied as he knew Emily was at a loss of words, “Oh, okay well the good thing is that the both of you are okay” said Skye as she finished tending to Emily’s leg. “ I really need to change out of these damp clothes” said Emily as she felt uncomfortable, “Do you think you will be able to walk?” questioned Eryn, “I can try, my leg feels much better since I got it cleaned up” replied Emily while starting to stand up.

 

Just as Emily got up she tried to take a step, but with no luck her leg collapsed from underneath her. As she started to fall she closed her eyes expecting to hit herself off the wooden floor but a second later she felt a warm embrace, & as she opened her eyes she noticed that she was in Do Woon’s arms. “Are you okay Emily?” asked Do Woon looking down at her, “Yeah, i’m okay” replied Emily feeling embarrassed, “How about I carry you up?” asked Do Woon with a sweet smile, “oh uh...sure” replied Emily as blood started running through her cheeks. As soon as Emily replied, Do Woon stood up with Emily in his arms then started to walk up the stairs. Just as they got up the stairs, Emily led Do Woon to where her room was, as they entered the room Do Woon placed Emily on her bed & then left knowing Emily wanted to do a change of clothes. Emily put on a simple blue sports bra with a simple black t-shirt on top with a pair of plain black Nike pros since she could not put on a pair of jeans without her leg hurting & put her hair up in a bun. Right after Emily finished getting changed she heard a light knock coming from her bedroom door so she told them just to come in since she did not want to fall again. As the door opened, she saw that it was Do Woon and she knew that he was waiting for her to finish. “You ready to go back downstairs?” asked Do Woon as he started to walk towards Emily, “Sure am, & thanks for carrying me up” replied Emily as she thanked him with a warm smile, “No problem at all” replied Do Woon as he picked Emily up & started to walk out of the room.

Just as Do Woon & Emily had gotten to the staircase, Eryn, Jae, & the others had their full absolute attention towards the tv as they were watching the arirang news. “Hey guys, what’s wrong?” asked Emily while being carried by Do Woon, “It’s something about Eryn & yours high school” replied Skye with a worried tone, “What about the school?” Do Woon questioned further just finished coming down the stairs, “You guys should come see yourself” replied Eryn as she turned up the volume on the tv. (People on the news) “Breaking news, just reported that there is a huge fire coming from Busan International High School and is still going on right now” said the male reporter, “Yes & it seems that it has spread to almost the whole school” said the female reporter continuing further with the story. After a few minutes we heard more about the school. “An update has just come in about Busan International High School, it seems the fire has been put out but the school is wrecked very bad, so the school will be closed until the school can be rebuilt of what we have lost of the schools building.


 

Just as the news went into commercial, Skye turned the tv off as they got the jist of the situation about the school. “Well, I guess you will not be going to school for a while” said Anastasia, “yeah, I guess not” replied Emily as she was trying to get into a comfortable position due to her injury, “Well one good thing about this is that you now you will be able to get lots of rest so your leg will be able to get better” said Do Woon as he was looking down at Emily’s leg. After about a half hour after getting the news about the school fire, Jae & Do Woon decided to go leave since it was getting late. “Emily before we go, do you need help going upstairs?” asked Do Woon as he looked down at the her injured leg, “I think i’ll be okay, the girls will help me if I need any” replied Emily as she looked up at the two boys leaving, “I’ll come see you tomorrow & see how you are doing” said

Do Woon, “Okay, goodnight you two!” replied Emily gesturing to the two boys leaving.




 

Just as the boys left, Eryn started to stare at Emily with a big smirk on her face with a mouthful of laughter. “What? is there something on my face?” Emily asked Eryn as she was feeling around her face, “No, nothing is in your face” Eryn said with a big smile still on her face, “Then why are you laughing at me?” Emily questioned further, “You really haven’t noticed?” replied Anastasia walking out from the kitchen, “Noticed what?” asked Emily still having no clue what they are talking about, “Oh my god, can’t you tell that Do Woon likes you” replied Eryn with a little bit of laughter coming out of her words, “What no, we only just met today”Emily replied with a confused look, “He carried you upstairs and back down, and he said he will drop by tomorrow… I think that is a sign meaning he kinda likes you” said Skye explaining the details, “Guys can we talk about this later and help me upstairs?” asked Emily trying to stand up, “Yeah sure, but why didn’t you let Do Woon bring you upstairs he offered to?” replied Skye as she questioned further, “I didn’t want to trouble him, he has already done so much for me already” replied Emily as she put her arms around Eryn & Anastasia’s shoulders, “That’s true, well let’s get you up these stairs” replied Eryn as they started to climb the staircase.