1: First Encounter

Fallin Stars

"We are finally here!" Eryn said excitedly as they walked out of the Incheon Airport. "I cannot wait to see our new home & look around Seoul!" replied Emily."It would be funny if we bumped into idols here" said Anastasia with a smirk. "Guys I think we should catch a cab so we can get stuff done before we all start school tomorrow" requested Skye, "Yeah I agree, we should get home do what we need to do & get some rest cause that was a really long plane ride" replied Emily with a big yawn, "Yeah, let's go" said Anastasia continuing the replies, "I can't wait to see our new home!" Eryn said with joy.

 

                                                       >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A couple hours  later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As the four girls got out of the cab & grabbed their luggage, the girls ran up to the house knowing this will be such a great experience for them. Just as they opened the front door, all four of the girls faces fell in awe seeing how beautiful their new home was. "I cannot believe that this house is really ours!" said Emily with excitement, "I think we should start to unpack we have all of this stuff to do before tomorrow" said Skye while placing down her bags, "How about Emily & I stay here and unpack, & you guys can go get groceries and the other stuff we need" requested Eryn, "Alright, well then have fun you two" replied Skye with a smirk, "Haha, very funny Skye" Emily replied sarcastically. Just as Skye & Anastasia left to run all the errands, Eryn & Emily blasted music while unpacking their stuff so they wouldn't be bored.(With Day6 - Congratulations playing) "I can't believe we are really here in Seoul" said Emily happily, "I know, I never really thought that we would make it here but knowing that we are living here & not just coming here on vacation but actually living here is the best thing that has ever happend to us" replied Eryn while putting clothes in her dresser, "I can't believe that we even have JYP Entertainment just down the street from us as well" said Emily, "I know we could see lots of idols but it makes me sad knowing that we don't have Day6 anymore" replied Eryn with a sad look, " I know but atleast we can look back at them knowing how great they all were" replied Emily trying to lighten the mood, "Yeah, that's true" replied Eryn with a slight smile, "How about we try & get all of our stuff unpacked so we can relax before Anastasia & Skye get back" said Emily continuing to unpack, "Yeah, we should".

                                                       ****************************** The Next Day******************************

 

As the school bell rang, everyone started to leave the classroom to get ready to go home. "Hey Emily, how was class" asked Eryn, " It is so differen't compared to school back home" replied Emily, " I know right, but we will get used to it soon enough", "that's true, why don't we start walking home because we need to be there in time for those guys who are installing our wifi & our satellite" Emily requested, "Yeah okay" replied Eryn. As Emily & Eryn started to walk home along a pathway that made the walk home shorter, Emily noticed two guys walking towards them. "Hey Eryn, do those guys in front of us look familiar?" questioned Emily, "What guys Emily?" Eryn wondered, "the guys walking right towards us" replied Emily, "Umm Em, I think you are seeing things" replied looking at Emily like she is crazy, "You seriously do not see those guys right in front of us" Emily questioned further, "Nope" Eryn said as she slightly laughed.

A couple seconds later.....

" Wait Emily, do you mean those two guys" Eryn asked as the two boys appeared in her sight, "Yeah, now you can see them" replied Emily, "I don't know they kind of just appeared in my sight, "Same here, at first I didn't see them either & then they just appeared out of nowhere". Just as Emily finished talking, suddenly her & Eryn were enveloped in a bright white light. As the two of them opened their eyes, they noticed that they were floating in a white space & the only thing they could see was the two boys floating right in front of them. "ummm... excuse me?" Emily asked with a confused look, "Ohh, yeah?" the boy with the pinky orangy hair questioned, "Aren't you two from the idol group Day6?" Emily questioned further, "Huh?, how do you remember us?" asked the boy with the strawberry blonde hair & glasses, "How could we forget you guys, you are Jae & Do Woon from Day6" replied Eryn, "I thought everyone has forgetten about us, but you two remember us" replied Do Woon with a questioned look. Just as Do Woon finished talking, all of the white around them went all black & Emily could only see Jae with her, Eryn & Do Woon were nowhere to be seen.

 

"Hey Emily, are you alright?" Jae asked Emily with a worried look as he grabbed her hand so they would not lose each other. "I am okay, but where is Do Woon & Eryn?" Emily questioned worriedly, "I don't know, but if they are together they should be okay" replied Jae trying to make Emily calm down, "ERYN WHERE ARE YOU, CAN YOU HEAR ME!!" Emily yelled at the top of her lungs as tears started to roll down her face, "Emily, I promise you that she will be okay, Do Woon won't let anything bad happen to her" Jae told Emily still trying to settle her down. Just after Jae started to comfort Emily, all of a sudden they started to hear I low dark voice start to talk to them. "So, you would like to see your friend now would you" asked the dark mysterious voice in a mocking matter, "What did you do to her" asked Emily as she bursted into tears, "Oh, she is safe, but I don't think I can say the same thing about you" replied the mysterious voice who then laughed which surrounded them. Just as the mysterious voice finished his evil laughter, Jae & Emily started to fall as gravity was pulling them down. "Jae, what are we going to do?" asked Emily as Jae pulled her into his arms, "Don't worry Emily, I won't let anything happen to you" replied Jae as a blue light enveloped them.