Sequel

With you

Himchan's eyelids fluttered open as the sun rays shined on his face. The visual tried sitting up, only to fail at the strong arms wrapped around him. He looked at his lover lovingly, tracing his fingers over his handsome features, admiring the view of his lover sleeping peacefully. He gently tried to pry Yongguk's arms away from his waist, only to get a tighter grip on his waist. "Let's sleep for a while longer channie..." Yongguk's deep voice was even deeper than usual because of sleep. Himchan giggled softly and just remained there, snuggling up to his lover. Oh, how much had he missed this during the hiatus.
"HYUNG! HYUNGGG! HYUNGGGGGGG!" A loud deep voice shouted. "Aish that junhongie, always ruining my sleep." Yongguk complained before sitting up, pulling Himchan onto his lap.
"Yah~ let go~ i have to make breakfast for the kids..." Himchan unknowingly whined. Yongguk chuckled at the visual's cuteness and removed his arms from the latter's waist reluctantly. Yongguk smiled happily, this was more like his Himchan, he's glad that he managed to stop Himchan before he really hurt himself bad. Himchan walked out of the room, still dazed after washing up, and was surprised at what he saw. His dongsaengs were bowing deeply to him, while saying "Sorry Himchan hyung! For making fun of you throughout all these times. We didn't mean it! We were just joking around for entertainment, we didn't expect you to take it seriously." Youngjae stepped forward and said "I am very sorry hyung...for being a brat all these times, not thinking about your feelings when i make a joke." Himchan's eyes were already filled with tears. Daehyun then stepped out and apologised "Hyung....even though we tease you alot and joke around with you alot....but we love you hyung. In the non homo way because otherwise yongguk would kill us," himchan chuckled at that," please don't take our words seriously...hyung saranghaeyongggg!" Daehyun aegyo-ed. Himchan cringed but still nodded, tears close to spilling. It was when Zelo and Jongup stepped up that he cried. "Hyung....even though we tease you...you still forgive us and treat us like your real dongsaengs , hyung, we love you a lot and we feel close to you, therefore we were comfortable joking around with you, not knowing that it would hurt you badly." Himchan sobbed while reaching out to hug the members before shakily saying " It's okay...i have long forgiven all of you....it was me who took all of it too seriously, it's my fault." To that, the 4 dongsaengs shook their heads violently while saying that they should not have crossed the line. Yongguk watched the heartwarming scene with a gentle smile plastered on his face.
"NOW! ENOUGH OF THSI SOBBING FEST AND LET'S GO EAT!" Their leader said while raising his hands in the air. The members looked at their usually quiet hyung in amusement before bursting out loud in peels of laughter. "Hyung...we don't have any food!" Jongup said sulkily. "LET'S ORDER TAKEOUT! CHICKEN AND PIZZA ANYONE?" Himchan shouted happily. Choruses of "ME!"s were heard throughout the dorm. The whole group dug into the food in bliss while smiling widely. What could be better than this? Having chicken, pizza and members altogether eating happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------

SEQUELLLLLLLL HAHAHHAHA i decided to write a sequel although a short one because it made the other members look bad and i suddenly felt like writing last night but i had no wifi to post this so....anyway HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENTS ALWAYS APPRECIATEDDD ANNYEONGGGGG